When will television as a medium finally die?

When will television as a medium finally die?

Other urls found in this thread:

srtv.on.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When radio finally does

More importantly..

I WONDER WHATS FOR DINNER?

never if they succeed in killing bit torrent

Do I look like Commander Data to you?

Never.

When Game of Thrones, BBT and their faggot fans die. TV is as obsolete as Windows 98. The internet and even shit like netflix gives us all the entertainment we need whenever we need it without commercials and we can even block out ads. Best of all people aren't forced to watch garbage against their will because its on the fucking channel's schedule. Internet has no schedules. TV will soon be kill!

Radio remains alive thanks to cars.

God modern cartoons are so awful. The dialogue is a flat observation of current events that became apparent in 2010 with no attempts at actual humor aside from LOL PEOPLE ARE YELLING AND MAKING SILLY VOICES XDDDD. The animation is such cheap fucking trash, the characters barely move or emote, and when they do they look like weightless robots who just move their limbs to different positions while flapping their lips. God this CalArts shit is appalling, you CAN make cartoons that look good on a TV budget (see Wander Over Yonder and pretty much every cartoon before Adventure Time and it's lazy hipster sketchpad style got popular), it's just that the people making this shit don't know or care enough to do it.

That's Cartoon Network for ya. Pieces of shit. What's worse is how Adventure Time has started its own awful genre and "style" with even shit like Lucky Charms copying it.

Maybe when people convert to streaming websites tv will die.

Yes goyim, watch all your entertainment on the internet, then we'll apply strict data caps on all ISPs worldwide to limit what you can and can't watch!

Pick one, Holla Forumscksucker. Faggot shit childrens' animation is always shit.

When VR finally gets good.

there needs to be a rise of analog pirate tv

how the fuck can you possibly make cutting the cord a jewish conspiracy?

>>>Holla Forums

What the hell is this????

Spooked/10

You literally have no basis with which to make that assumption unless you are from the future.

People said the same thing about radio. Name anyone under 30 whose tuned into an AM station

does internet radio count cos i listen to that every day

AM radio is generally less music and more uhhh, droney boring type talk shows. Atleast here in australia that's the case. My grandparents love it tohugh.

i cant stand real radio, the stupid fucking JINGLES every two seconds make me want to tear my own skin off, why is that even a thing? i know what fucking radio station im on, i dont need to be interrupted every two seconds.

They do this shit on relaxing music stations too, practically after every song PEWPEWPPEWW YOURE LISTENING TO SHITCOCK POINT 9 THE BEST WAY TO RELAX

I hope it all burns, so glad I'm not subjected to that shit and ads anymore

I'm subscribed to over 400 podcasts ranging from topics like politics to comedy, and others about H.P. Lovecraft and One Piece. I'm subscribed to several with tips for guys (art of manliness, beige phillips.)

I listen to Alex Jones for a laugh, and Glenn Beck fairly regularly.

I listened to Pandora every day until they put out that message in support of #BlackLivesMatter, at which point I deleted them from my phone and stopped going to the website. Now I use Jango on my laptop (which is similar but not as good) and Accuradio on my phone.

All the local stations are shit playing either religious stuff, tejano, spanish religious stuff, or pop and rap garbage.

When I was a teen there were only two good radio stations in the area, one played classical music, and the other "92.7 the Only Alternative" played metal and alternative rock, but they went out of business years ago.

The last few times I've gone anywhere with my mother, I have noticed her radio's glitched and will occasionally tune into a local AM station, and I don't know if the guy's running it out of his basement but whoever he is, he's pretty great. First time it turned on the guy was going on and on about how stupid Obama was because Obama made a speech where he claimed it was easier for kids to get guns than books, and whenever he isn't talking he plays old recordings of Coast2Coast.

I can already tell it's made by an SJW.

Yup someone read that somewhere and now all bad animation is "CalArts". At least Flapjack was good.

2004, with the end of Frasier. TV has been complete and total shit ever since and like the lumbering brontosaurus it is, the ass end doesn't know the head is dead yet.

It's already starting to die; the new medium will be online only Netflix/similar platform series often released all at once to keep up with the youtube generation.

Good, I fucking hate having to avoid spoilers for months on end just to wait for the series to be done so I can start watching it. Theres no reason to release shit with an artificial delay in this day and age.

I think it'll die off when people stop paying for cable.

star ray tv, they went digital less than 3 years but they still air that trippy stuff in the daytime.
srtv.on.ca/

the sooner the better

thanks doc

it already has newfag

yeh man, no one has that shit anymore amirite?

MVPD = multichannel video programming distributor

He was talking about the quality of animation not the content you illiterate Holla Forumsniggers.

I always loved how he went from casually playful to weirdly dramatic in one sentence

As soon as people over 50 right now die.
The new generations are not watching TV, at all, but until the generation that grew up with it is still around, they're gonna keep watching.

I'm under 30 and I listen too am radio regularly.

Let's take a vote.
How many people on Holla Forums fucking hate television?

me

Television is a horrible way to view content. I haven't willingly watched anything on TV since I was a kid.

me user-kun~

Trashman signing in

The last time i watched normie TV was when I was stuck in a hotel with no internet.. tried to watch a movie and couldnt make it half way through because of the constant ad breaks, trying changing the channel a few times and it was always ads, ads, ads
It's unbelievable what shit normies put up with

I ended up turning off the TV and just sitting in silence all night. No regrets.

all me

I used to obsessionally listen too that.

Please do not impersonate other people, I think it's illegal.

Don't I know it.

My parents have been around when tv was new, now it's going away.

i have one those tv-monitors that you can go back and forth with just one button. I havent watched tv in so long that i dont think i ever even picked up the remote control