I want that juicy Shaq meat

What did he mean by this?

It stopped being funny once they started forcing it.

Funny or not, what did he mean by this?

It means he's eternally butthurt that Mike gets to be an alpha male, when he's only marginally less fat and ugly than he is.

it's phallic

so…

Like OP meme

that he likes juicy shaq meat obviously now stop memeing this

I already forgot how exactly it happened because it was a lame joke to begin with. But I think it was something Rich said that made people laugh for five seconds in a previous video to the one OP took a screenshot of. So Rich in his infinitely vast ego decided he would commemorate the joke with a shirt and try to force it as a joke in the hopes of turning it into a meme. It's par for the course of anything 9gag or facebook stirred to life for 15 seconds.

HACK FRAUDS

I think it was a cuck thing

What was his fucking problem?

Not exactly (why does everyone on Holla Forums hate Rich so much?)

One of the movies they were watching involved cannibalism, and it turned into a discussion of who would taste best to eat, as you'd want someone healthy, but not completely muscular with a lot of meat, and Shaq was landed on as the best option, and then Mike who was clearly drunk tries for the next several minutes to get Rich to say "I want that juicy Shaq meat" so that he can do stuff with it in editing and people will make gifs and the phrase will forever haunt him. He tried to get the beard guy to say it as well, but he refused.

The point here is that twinkies are vaguely penis-shaped and share a name with homosexual slang.

We do not need half a dozen threads about Red Letter Media going at once.

Because he's an insufferable faggot and way more cancerous to RLM than AIDSmoby, Beardfat, and the canadians ever were.

Remember when he was just Guy In Background Who Falls Down and Screams Weird Things?

in b4 "Reddit Plebbit Memees, Mike Cuckass"

>>>/rlm/

no.

Yeah, just like Neil Breen. I remember watching a Pre-Rectum stream and AIDS Moby tried to be funny by forcing the Breen meme every 10 seconds.

Hi, Jay. Or should I say…Shill?

Why the fuck did they let that bald cuck become a part of the show? He's insufferable

Why is reddit here?

no not Rich, AIDS moby

I want Shaq's BBC inside of my wife.

But user, you don't have a wife.

Oh of course not user, we need half a dozen Game of Cucks threads at once instead. Funny how you didn't bitch about those when they were everywhere.

user please, one baiter to another, you got your angle wrong. Reddit is the one who made Rich a bloated egoist and potential lolcow. At least keep the facts straight so that when you do twist them, you twist them semi-factually. Half-truths and semi-facts make the best bait because when they come biting they have to concede on some level. Instead you fucked up and inverted the story. Don't make the same mistake twice. I hope this helps.

t. masterbaiter

He's a jew so he sucks nigger dick….

But I did.