Can we get the SJWs on this? Why is an anti-semite, racist, sexist given a TV show...

Can we get the SJWs on this? Why is an anti-semite, racist, sexist given a TV show? Let's inform the SJWS and get his show taken off the air . It would be the ultimate cuckolding in what is the most important moment of his life. I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCWgM19rQ0bEAU8xcFQvQBNg/live
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we must not let his show succeed. He is a NEET and belongs with us , he should not be famous, he's our guy and has to stay that way. Look what happens when everyone gets famous, and betray their ideals

(((AS))) will probably shut World Peace down anyways because it isn't kosher. They already heavily cut parts of World Peace, at least that's what I heard.

The episode coming on tonight is actually ep 5, for some reason the kikes decided to fuck up the order. Apparently there is continuity.

Seriously? What assholes.

anyone have a link??

ITS ON
youtube.com/channel/UCWgM19rQ0bEAU8xcFQvQBNg/live

Just joined and saw that a bunch of text was blurred. Anyone know what it's supposed to say?

That was, what, 10 minutes?

This closet is the reason David Bowie is dead.

Yes, 11 I think.

But man, it was really good.

Anyone got the credits song?

hmm just watched it. Funny shit but disconnected skits don't do a whole lot for me. Not for that short a length.

Apparently there was a continuity between all of the episodes but Adult Swim used the 5th episode as the pilot.

>interview with vice principals about the benefits of school bullies and how they prevent evil white and nerdy boys from becoming mass shooters and thus making everyone equal

I must've missed one, but I honest to god can't remember it

Drone - Chastity Belt

BADOOOOOSH!

Thanks user

After all of the death he's caused, they give him his own show? smdhtbh.

If these are all going to be 12 fucking minutes short they should have just slapped two of them together and made the season last half as long. Wtf. What kind of "show" lasts less than 20 minutes? Absolutely haram.

Yeah, I was hoping more for some 20 min narrative series. Something like Garth Marenghi Dark Place. Hopefully this is a stepping stone for him.

I cant believe they let this serial killer have a show, just in the last few months he already killed dozens.

The absolute madman.

whole thjing

Oh yeah. So the guy hosting the stream was Sam for real then. He also was surprised when it started and said something about it being episode 5.

Kys OP

That was pretty imaginative and funny. I liked it.

HAHA. HAHA.

TODAYS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY

IM NOT GONNA SPOIL IT

HAHA.

It's 21 hours later. What were you pretending was going to happen?

a Day Of Retribution, probably.

Your namefag name is dumb. There is no "should". Life just exists.