What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Vuw-burI0
archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's still alright

It's the gay retard that's sold out

He lost sight of subtly mocking the retards that take it seriously and is probably doing it to either fuck around because the speds won't let him do new things, or milk some ad money from his work and the crossovers.

I honestly don't see why people are hating on Filthy Frank. At least he isn't Onision.

Implying he wasn't always complete trash

Tune into AS tonight @ 12:15

what the FUCK youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Vuw-burI0

He could have produced a good hip hop album instead he produced shit.

Nothing.

Pick one, Tyrone.

Rap is for criminals.

attention and youtubebucks went to his head, same thing with idobblez

this isn't Holla Forums related tbh

Sam is that you?

Okay. I take back everything nice I said about him… This is just appeasing to the lowest denominators.

How do you go so fucking low, I remember when he said that he wanted to take a break from frank because it was damaging his health or something, back when they were doing extremely tame shit compared to this.

im tired of these unfunny crackas. filthy frank and his jap friends were the best.

E-celebs in a nutshell: the video

I think Frank and those clowns are just realizing that people will only laugh at that kind of fucked up shit so much before it just gets stale.
They literally HAVE to push the envelope or no one watches it, and they can't just suddenly be creative out of nowhere.

So the videos will continues to get more and more disgusting.

The fact that they actually eat that shit, should be enough information for any sane person to realize that they are just clowns to be laughed at.

The only person who really lost stock being in this video was Jontron.
The only person in the video with actual talent in some regard.

Sam Hyde >>>>>>> Filthy Frank

He tried to stop being his characters in videos.

Filthy Frank is the Diogenes of our time.

There was something right to begin with?

Cake 3 was awful, they were to pussy to make a sperm cake.

2014 happened

Together with influx of new fans

Would Jewtube even allow that?

I could probably fap to that.

When did it go right?

The human cake is new fucking low

What the fuck happened

I miss the old vids with Prometheus and red dick

I miss the /fit/ midged from the show

The new video is edgy as fuck but I'm looking forward to new lore/pink guy.

Shame no more of the OG jap crew but that's the way the cookie crumbles

Reddit.

Now instead of making fun of idiots he eats human shit baked on a pan

This honestly would have been a little less cringy if not for begging other shitty e-celebs for their garbage and subscribers. Seriously its the cast of shame starring their bodily waste.

I'm not a fan of JonTron but I will admit that he is infinitely better than everyone else who appeared in this shit and shows that he has some fucking dignity. The fact that he quit working with Egofag shows that. Now if the fat mook had never bothered to work with that moron in the first place he would have my deepest respect.

Pathetic.

Never heard of this guy

People find things like funny?

this fuckign prick hurts me every time with his bullshit stereotypical Irish shit. I want to fucking kill him

That video with Prometheus and red dick in the park, where Prometheus breaks a bin over his back, fucking cracks me
Also when red dick was whipping him with a belt in public, and the /fit/ midget.
His old videos where he's doing crazy shit in Japan are some of the best

Like many things, it seems that fame ruined him.

Fame and Youtubux

We were getting high tier videos like Illegal Crawfish racing only a year ago, he fucking fell from grace fast.

Indeed. Fastest decline in quality ever.

I blame the aussie retards.

What happened to idubbbz? His videos are pretty much the same, not counting the collabs.

The keemstar meme was pretty obnoxious, too.

He's a Reddit fag.

>JUST

If you look at his videos list E.T.2 was pretty much the last decent 'absurdist humor' video he did. His next video was HAIR CAKE where he collaborated with those other tumors who aren't quite as clever as Frank ever was, and marked the end of an era.

Frank frequently crosses over with the Uncriticizable Jew H3H3 too now, and JonTron has been getting more and more in this network.

I'm not justifying him being a retard here, but yes, forcing yourself to speak like that for prolonged periods can actually damage your vocal cords.

i'm hoping he's just making the videos shittier and shittier as part of the whole 'fake frank' thing on purpose and it'll go back to the old ways after this whole lore thing is resolved.
so that by the time 'real frank' 'comes back' people will be so happy about it that he gets more popular than ever.
but lets be honest that's probably not the case

it went wrong?

Meanwhile there are people with a naturally gravelly voice that have no issue talking, plus all the metal vocalists doing growls that can still talk normally. He's a PUSSY and so are you.

One can only hope user.

jontron lost all credibility when he did that fucking walmart advertisement.

Diogenes did it for free, and for educational reasons. this nigger is a clown.

Wait, the fat cunt actually did that?

>>>/reddit/

even though everyone in polaris (ie the most popular videogame channels on youtube) was contractually obligated to review battlefront, no one but the fatfuck had a shilling sandwhich by being paid to do said shilling at a fucking walmart.

i just never found him funny and his fanbase just makes me hate him more and from what i hear he hates them too.

Youtube needs to die.

Who is pulling these channels together? Jontron, H3H3, Franku, idubz? Is it Polaris, Youtube themselves, or some other scheme?

I know there's some conferences set up to get moderately youtubers to network, but is this it?

Is it jews?

They're friends that make videos together. cliques just kind of form when your a big name youtuber.

Yeah, I'm seeing a pattern now.

When he posted the video, he said that he was diagnosed with a brain condition that causes him to have seizures and the cause of it was stress, that is, stress from running the show. I don't know if he still has the condition or not but the shit he's doing sure is fucked up and may be fucking him up some way.

Video: archive.org/details/FILTHYFRANKEXPOSESHIMSELF#

Around the 3 minute mark onwards.

i'm pretty sure he's moving back to his old type of videos and that he's moving from australia soon, that's why he wrapped up the cake trilogy, and the imposter frank arc, he'll return and the real frank will probably call idubbbz and max fucking faggots and move back to japan/america

Sounds like a shitty excuse to me.

I think the show started going downhill as soon as the crossovers beacme more frequent. Don't get me wrong, I like the gay retard, and I think Super Trash Bros vs. Dankey Kang is a work of art, but they appear in, like, every video now, while characters like Prometheus, The Shaman, or Plastic Pinocchio that were really related to the show haven't been seen for months.

What are you basing this on, user?

in one of his tweets, around cake 1 he said he was gonna chill in australia for a few months, it's been around a year now, so he's either living there or he's stayed there to make more dumb shit, with the ending of the cake trilogy and the new lore vid it seems he's hinting at the end of the imposter frank, the old frank would never collaborate because he hated fucking everyone, not to mention he's a college student and he might be going back to finish that shit up in NY

also prometheus, shaman etc were in NY so that's they haven't shown up

That's a fair point if it's true.

Why was I still subscribed to JonTron? All he does now are E-celeb cameo videos and promos. Fuck that guy. First he bailed out on early GamerGate and now he's worse of a sell-out than Dorito Pope.

I fucking hate this unoriginal unfunny kike

I just wonder, how much money do they get from yt

Enough to live comfortable without a real day job. Just not enough to buy sport cars.

You know something tells me this guy doesn't use audible.com, or crunchyroll at all!

He was only good during the beginning when it was just him in front of a webcam, those gonzo skits were never funny

This guy went from being mildly amusing to an utter embarrassment to humankind.

at least we got that it's time to stop meme from him.

chans used to be the place to get away from this s hit

I deeply, genuinely hate this person. He seems like a bad person in addition to not being funny.

I thought Frank was hapa?

Weird how the asian genes really sink in and kill any ability at things like comedy and literature despite them being half white raised in western countires. real strong, those asian genes.

Since I am a hapa as well am I doomed to share Frank's fate?

This.

The moment I see people doing collabs with Ethan is the moment I unsub. h3h3 is terrible and Ethan is a huge cunt.

Growling is different and if not done correctly, it will ruin your throat. Screaming is way worse though, especially inhale.

he wanted to be the filthiest like no one ever was.

My condolences

He looks sick and diseased. Look at his skin. Did the cake give him aids?

The color of his skin looks sickly.

It's very possible he's gotten hepatitis from the ass hair of the cake or other viruses with oro-fecal transmission. Might have even gotten HIV from anyone's liquids.

Seriously, what made him think eating a cake made of piss, pubes and shit was in any way a good idea? Did he and his buds think that shit was safe to eat because it came from fellow e-celeb plebs?

how was he supposed to top a vomit and hair cake?

this video is proof his content has gone down the shitter

filthy franks has always been reddit-tier lolsorandumb trash and his only saving grace are a few clips that fit nicely into oc webms. nothing went wrong its just obvious now since he fell into the same trap as tom green & jackass.

This is worse than everything bad Frank and co. has ever done. This is webm compilation tier.

Can we leave this guy and h3h3 to reddit?

Seriously guys. I don't watnt o see this dude's face. I shouldn't have to hide thread, it just shouldn't be posted.

Seriously, stop. It's literally not funny.

Wouldn't cooking it kill all that stuff?

Didn't they also drink each other's puke? They must've gotten something from that.

nah
You're just a pussy.

Just hide the thread you fucking millenial.

I don't know who it is, but I do know one thing:

Probably Disney ultimately. Jon basically said during one stream that they can make him do things he doesn't necessarily agree with. But considering he did something with Arin in the last year or two, if you throw enough cash at him then he'll even spend 15 minutes in the same room with that waste of flesh.

No girls allowed!

Holla Forums is so none patrician they dont even know there are 2 Franks, glasses frank in dimension 0 AKA The Rice Fields and sunglasses imposter frank that keeps making e celeb videos because he is trying to ruin franks bad name

I bet you double niggers dont even understand the significance of CH in this ARG.

If that was his intention then kudos to a degree, but the fact is that it isn't and he ate actual e-celeb shit and piss while having no shame in whoring himself out even as a joke and even admitted in an interview that he's a filthy fucking pleb no better than the e-celebs in the vid.

The dude's always been filthy hence the name Filthy Frank. But at least we can get some good webms out of him.

When did Holla Forums stop being breencore?

I wouldn't have minded it so much if he had eaten the shit and piss of his best friends instead.

Yeah I can see why that is genuinely degenerate. Not in the Holla Forums meme sense but the actual one.

Hence why FF is pretty much becoming unredeemable.

Did someone say fun?

Seriously, it's not funny anymore

This thread being bumped and continually discussed indicates an extreme level of want for what must be the typical browser of this board.

This is not good for this board or anyone.

DO NOT BUMP OR DISCUSS THIS THREAD. HH3H3 AND THIS GUY HAVE THEIR REDDIT PRESENCE AND CAN STAY THERE

DO NOT BUMP OR DISCUSS THIS THREAD. HH3H3 AND THIS GUY HAVE THEIR REDDIT PRESENCE AND CAN STAY THERE

I honestly hope he and his group of moronic friends actually did get diseases. Hopefully they'll die and we can put an end to this.

Not all of them might die. They might just get really sick and rethink their lives if they did get diseased.

bump

Oh my.

I hate this thread too but I'm going to purposefully keep it alive until it reaches the bump limit.

MWAHAHAAA THE FRANK!

Best thing he ever did in retrospect.

Its true. In the end GG was basically the same as its opponents. GG was just a lite version of its opponents views and all either shits care about was maintaining their reputation and saying "we're not like that" instead of getting shit done and in the end all it did was make some random trannies and Anita into popular e-celebs who got to appear on TV.

Didn't Anita lose popularity eventually? I haven't heard about her recently.

Anita and Jon Macintosh shot themselves in the foot when there was some footage of NuDoom at E3 2015 (I think, may have been a different event) and they complained about the violence in the game, even though it was more or less the same as the 1993 game. Most of the game industry then realized they were the current year versions of Jack Thompson when they called for censorship and realized they weren't their friends, so they quietly dropped their opinions and airing them and they went away

This is America. There's no better sign of the mongrelization of our people than the fact that this non-white ugly shitskin is being memed at all.

I suspect non-whites post this guy's face and think he's funny.

Professional tip: He's not funny.

CHIN CHIN SACRIFICE 2016 BEGINS

I fucking hate this faggot more than FF but I can't put my finger on it besides he thinks he's a god and he's "in your face" I'm not a bad reviewer/reacter, I'm the good kind.

Nigger, those two are one in the same. Degenerate.

>>>/freech/

Trying to rewrite history, Chaim? GG was perfectly fine, only became cancer when kikes like Cole Lamberson a.k.a. "Acid Man" and his goon army co-opted it. Occupy Wall Street 2.0. Chanology 2.0.

wtf i hate filthy frank now

Nope, sorry bud. Frank said that he wasn't going to do another Sacrifice on one of his podcasts. He said it had something to do with fearing that his fans are going to get hurt one of these days. Could just be another ruse by Imposter Frank, but I doubt it.

For you.

How autistic do you have to be to enjoy Filthy Frank?

15 years of age at most.

Fuck this could easily be some pop rap shit. Pretty good even if I hate this music.

Human Cake is up to almost 3 mil views and overwhelming likes. Is this the new high point for entertainment? Shitty celebrity cameos while doing gross shit?

hello reddipol

hello freech-kun, kill yourself