Sux

Sux

smdh

IKR? Gay clowns with aids and shit fashion sense are people too! Its current year people!

you left out jack nicholson joker dumass

I thought we were past this!

The middle one is JN Joker. Batman TAS Joker is 2D so he doesn't count.

In doing so you're effectively trying to erase their noble racial identity you shitlord!

I can't say I'm surprised that he thinks one of the most liberal hives in California, alongside San Francisco, is not liberal considering that he is a hippie born to 60s hippie star children. Nothing short of a Summer of Love-style "utopia" would meet his standards.

fanboys accepted heat legend, they'll accept leto.

You're goddamn right.

tbh nickolso is a rather shitty actor and his joker was crap

They all suck. Joker is the easiest character to play. It's just an evil clown. Smile and laugh while you do evil things in clown makeup. The end. Easy character. Anyone can do it, especially the liberal goys in Hollywood. They serve the kikes in Hollywood, they're already clowns.

This.
The hardest one would be Mr. Freez since he doesn't want to do it but for love.
And bane because he is big

does anyone else feel the pure autism radiating from this post?

Put your email in the email field so I can come fight you irl.

Heath Ledger was edgy and dark which pleases those kinds of shits. This Joker was tryhard edgy and acted more like some faggot who hangs out at Hot Topic but with less Deadpool references.

If only he was given the same movies as Ledger and Nicholson, he would have cemented his performance as the Joker as the best.

It's easy when you want to be lazy. Just make him do whatever for the lulz. It becomes significantly harder when you actually have something in mind for the character.

I actually think Freez is the easiest one though. He's what you'd call an anti-villain, he does what he does because he wants to save his wife. Batman Beyond likely did the best take on the character (following up on the Batman: TAS) foundation, showing the tragic nature of why he can't escape the nature of his cyclic behavior.

Bane was always a shit character. He never really can work as anything but hired muscle, someone to show that Batman doesn't need immense strength to overcome his foes.

But I liked the Ledger joker. And I get it's not the trendy thing to say around these parts, but I thought it was a good take on the character.

Nolan, or whoever wrote the character for the movie, understood what most DC writers today seem not to understand about what Joker is supposed to be about.

Thoughts on Masketta Man's latest song? I believe that it really encompasses the madman Leto's performance as joker. I wish Masketta Man would make songs about better memes though.

Fuck, why do you kids like that stupid cartoon so much?

You clearly haven't read Knightfall.

4U

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

That's because to many writers completely ruined the character. He was initially envisioned as a evil version of Doc Savage: A perfect Man, both in mind of body. Sadly writers just saw the perfect body and turned him into a thug.