Milo with Banes creator Chuck Dixon

Milo with Banes creator Chuck Dixon

He also promotes his graphic novel of Clinton Cash for Holla Forums relation

/thread

>shills want us to defend Suicide Squad from criticism because muh Disney conspiracy
Fuck you DC, burn in hell

holy fuck why is this so long who gives a shit about capes

No thanks.

There are lots of things you could say about Yiannopolous. He's a faggot, he's obsessed with black cock, he's a money-grubbing Jew buy my shirts!, but a communist?

Is there evidence for this or are you talking out your ass?

Pro-tip
>He disagrees with Holla Forums on certain issues, he must be a commie!
isn't evidence

Do u even podcast bruh?

The alt-right and Holla Forums are closet-commies in denial. Communists and Holla Forums are just normal commies.

Why are you sticking up for this faggot, faggot?

Not defending them, because their decisions were retarded, but that's SOP for comics and had nothing to do with Dixon being conservative. DC knew when they hired him that he was conservative

We all know he's a Greekjew

Wow, he's almost as pro-Israel as Trump.

wtf I hate free speech now

wtf I love feminism now

Oh, so this is one of those "muh specific brand" things.

Whatever, if people really choose to go with communism in the future I'll be glad to laugh in your faces while you all suffer with me.

we're almost to the point where it won't matter, capitalism has fucked the planet too hard & too fast

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuteboys/

Do you believe in the big bang too?

Not surprising

So you think Trump doesn't like Israel?

Face the truth, Trump is nothing more than another jewish puppet
Even his own daughter is converted jew

Yeah, he hates jews…

Who is this?
Another shitty nu/pol/ authority?

What happened to real Holla Forums heroes like Dr. David Duke or Brother Nathaniel

I'm assume you also think Napoleon was a Catholic, Atheist, jew, moslem who also worshipped the sun?

I'm voting for him because he's a better candidate than Hillary but I know that he will end up protecting Israel™ if he becomes president.

Dont be surprised if ameriga gets dragged into another ME never ending war

Well that's going to happen with either Trump or Hillary. Hillary was instrumental in the creation of ISIS and actually moved ahead of schedule on killing Gaddafi, when Obama and many ZOG leaders wanted to wait to remove him.

At least a Trump victory would be a signal of white awakening though, while Hillary winning would be the signature on the suicide note.

This always vexes me
According to you who is suppposedly not jewish. See the problem here? This is why kike shills and run of the mill retards are impossible to tell apart on Holla Forums.

Nope. If you have a relative that is ethnically jewish, then you are indeed a fucking kike.

You don't need to be a shill to state the obvious, that """""""""""""critics"""""""""""""" suck mIckey mouse's cock

You go back far enough, and you're not a shit skin, your relatives were kikes.

speak for yourself, you shitkike

The hatred and fear of jews on here is kind of comical.

I've seen this argument a lot on Holla Forums, and it would make sense if it wasn't surrounded by "CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP BUILD A WALL MEME MAGIC PRAISE KEK AND THE GOD EMPEROR"

The vast majority of people on Holla Forums refuse to believe that he's a kike cocksucker. If you show them a video of Trump praising Israel then they will say that it's just an act to fool the jews.

WOW. Just, WOW. That's how bad it's gotten. I saw all the complaints from the comic book shop owners, but I didn't know the corporations themselves were getting that sick of the shit sales. Basically admitting that the comics are only published now to retain the rights so they can sell the movies, and admitting the way they're currently being written is hurting the profitability of the characters, and they'd actually make more money just reprinting the old comics. That is fucking huge.

It's depressing as fuck, but beautiful at the same time.

Because to other jews he's a jew. Thus he's accepted as a part of the tribe. It's not that fucking hard to figure out that if the kikes see him as a fellow kike they'd treat him like a fellow kike.

Who are you quoting, newfriend?

I was under the impression that his shirt sales go towards that grant for white men he started

He's a big faggot

…typed the Jew as he shivered in fear, clutching his Talmud, visions of Holocaust flashing before his eyes, shrieking to himself, "IT'S ANUDDA SHOA!"

Yet he self identifies as catholic and even started his career writing for the catholic herald. The fact his mom is jew-ish also doesn't necessarily make her a jew. If you're going to give him shit give it for being a zionist, then remind yourself trump's one too.
Only since Holla Forums became infested with plebbitors, pozzed with twitteraids and metatisticized with babby neo-cohen shit cancer has "pro republican" been some kind of cuckchan gold membership tier requirement. Milo is a yuge part of that. He's to the alt-right what Skrillex is to dubstep, it's only the larping tradcon neckbeards who pretend to have a problem with his being gay.

I'd tell you to killurself but I know the GRIDS will do it for you.

wew lad

Moron, the topic is Chuck Dixon, not Milo Fagopoulos.