Well that sucks

Well that sucks.

Torrentz.eu just shut down 20 mins ago

torrentfreak.com/torrentz-shuts-down-largest-torrent-meta-search-engine-says-farewell-160805/

Other urls found in this thread:

overdrive.com/
gen.lib.rus.ec/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016-160102/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holla Forums - Television and Movies

Torrentz openly admits that oil is not a fossile fuel. The Rockefeller Foundation shut them down.

pls stop

there's no where else to go

Give it a few days and we will have a new big website to go to. It's already running we just haven't decided whats the new big fish

joke's on them. I'll just stop seeing movies and playing games completely

>>>/reddit/

As if they make good movies and games in 2016.

So much this.

Pirating has become pointless since there's nothing good to pirate.

Joke's on them, I speak Russian.
and have almost 2TB of vidya stashed in an archive

what are those guys doing?

Sage just doesn't bump the thread to the top, but leaves it where it is. A downvote would bring it down in ranking.

Not sure if you're retarded or a hapless victim of Poe's law.

ok whatever you say.

wew

if torrentfreak thinks that's the largest metasearch in existence then I better not link the actual largest one that's out there

lmao
get memed on kiddos
the only thing you subhumans are good for is keeping the feds off of the actual good torrent trackers

Talken'
thinkeng bout vodka n stuff

They better fix KAT or open something new asap, september is coming with all the new series.

Better a secret club than a shitty public bazaar that gets raided and shut down by the feds every month. It's not my fault you don't have access to the largest movie or television archives on earth, kiddo.
Stay salty.

I don't think I like your attitude.

lmao

rulecuck logic.

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not all of us have 10MB upload shitbrain

Or maybe I dont like spending my time worrying about muh ratios because youll get banned if your ratio dips below their arbitrary threshold for a few fucking hours, yet if you want to upload you cant because everyone hops on the latest torrents straight away and superseeds while youre still downloading.

Who cares? piratebay is still up.

Piratebay is not very organized in terms of release date.

Demonoid is better.

lmao
first of all, the largest television archive on earth is ratioless
second of all, the largest movie archive on earth gives points for just seeding obscure shit that no one else is downloading or seeding, which you can trade for large amounts of ratio
third, you don't get banned for dipping below 1.0 ratio, which is what you should be at in the first place by virtue of just downloading shit

just stay on your public trackers, pleb. you're better off with shit encodes and lack of content.

Well, what are the trackers then? Since theyre so big you wont mind telling us. You cant be both big and secret.

you don't get to know, pleb
enjoy tpb :^)

Thanks, America.

ipfs when

ptp and btn

Thanks heres your dose in return

Do you have one for books me laddy

the best books tracker requires access to an Overdrive affiliated library, and may mandate that you upload new releases that are available via your library
overdrive.com/

Alrighty whats the name of the tracker

I've been using gen.lib.rus.ec/ (not a tracker)

Thx but that place is sucky, Bad scans and wrongly labeled books, they had a book I was looking for listed twice and neither of them were the right book.

Wait a minute

You're telling me there is still somebody using torrentz?

bibliotik

thanks doctor

also can i have an invite

sigh…

So you be sayin we wuz pirates n shit?

We plunderin booty nao.

Here's a spoonfeed on private trackers just to spite that annoying faggot.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

thanks doctor

I was taking the piss out of private tracker elitism, faggot. I gave them the names of the trackers after someone baneposted.

Your shit got rocked in public son

I've had a What account for years, and am too retarded to figure out how to get in contact with the PTP recruiter.

At any rate, too many private trackers upload arbitrarily huge files all for muh ratio.

Jokes on them, I've pirated enough media to last me decades.

i'm in the same situation
we've got a relatively big torrent site in bulgaria zamunda.net , although for all i know it could also be russian
it lacks a lot of torrents i'd like, but it usually still gets all the extremely popular vidya and tv

Thankfully I barely watch anything anymore, and there's enough other venues to get games and VNs that I don't have to rely on shit private trackers.

opinion discarded

I like muh harems.

use zeronet people

L-l-lets not loose hope guys right?
There are always other torrent sites right?

8 to go right?
torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016-160102/

i will off myself if they take my free access to entertainment away from me

It's still cheaper to pay for usenet than to buy shit legit if things get really bad.

Then again, there's plenty of streaming sites for virtually everything these days, so it's not like they have done fuckall to dent piracy.

Yes, but im afraid about the state of piracy

Cracking groups are dying, new anti piracy methods are popping up, torrent sites are getting shut down left and right but there is nobody willing to replace them.

I dont know mann, i just dont know
I feel like a certain era of interent is coming to an end

They were saying the same kind of shit back before torrenting became a thing.

Necessity is the mother of invention, so something new will come along once again and we will have our golden age back.

I feel like a lot of the classic crackers were old dudes from the hardcore era, they could be literally dying out/retiring. Young people are too lazy to learn the ways of the dark code woods… too many badcrackers not enough goodboys

It might very well be that companies are paying off cracking groups not to crack their games as well.

real crackers would never sell out.

It's likely that or go to jail.

Weak.
Piracy is our circuses, welfare is our bread.
When they cut off access to free entertainment, you go off the rails.

Can confirm. Over the past few years, as the Marxist have been ruining more and more of my escapism, and their Jewish masters have been curtailing my access to free shit, I've been steadily growing more extreme in my views and wishes to take action.

What did he mean by this?

In the age of super-boredom chaos is our mental state

;_;

Celebrate relentlessness.

So it begins… The TPP is beginning the purge. Time to start hoarding what's left.

And that would be tragic, wouldn't it Jamal?

>>>/furry/

Get back in the oven kike. Your industry is already dying anyway.

torrentz was fairly mediocre, tbh

Now btdigg, that site was the bee's knees, I still haven't seen anything that comes close to it.

Fuck off back to your containment team you fucking gremlin.