The Butthurt Locker

How is he able to pull all the artillery shells one handed?

Do you know how much each of them weighs? Loaders have to use both hands to lift a shell to load it in the gun.

Besides if they're wired up like an IED you don't pull on the wires or they'll go off.

Those are artillery shells? Honestly thought they were like glass bottles.

They're artillery shell. Assuming 105mm they would weigh on average 60 to 80 pounds.

well, considering how inaccurate the movie is anyway, i'm not surprised.

Have you considered that he's a big guy?

bullshit you watch too much tv. detonators in IED;s are not that sophisticated, you're lucky to find a guy smart enough to use a mercury switch without blowing his fucking face off building it

It's literally the anti christ /k/ movie.

dyel?

it isn't just us, user. a lot of veterans were pissed since the film was marketed as being realistic.

Did these veterans have autism before the mandatory injections, or just after?

what's inaccurate about it?

The shell itself weighs that much, or the shell with its projectile (that undoubtedly makes up most of its weight) weighs that much?

Doesn't seem to hugely complicated just put a switch before the mercury switch in the circuit and you've got no chance of it blowing up.

Literally the entire movie is an inaccurate portrayal of modern warfare, in particular warfare in Iraq during the 2000s.

From a bomb squad running commando raids in the middle of the night, to British special forces getting smoked by one faggot mudnigger in a hut a half mile away, to every single explosives removal scene in the movie, this film is a piece of shit.

And why wouldn't it be? Look who it was directed by, pic related. What do you think she knows of war?

A single artillery shell weighs that much.

I downloaded this with the full naive intent of watching it, and I've never seen a more Hollywood movie in my life. Not even American Sniper managed to reach this level of bullshit. I'm not even /k/ and I was triggered enough to never give these types of movies not even the benefit of the doubt ever again.

Watch something good instead. Watch pic related.

No, they had a chronic case of actually doing the shit that the film was supposed to be about.
Instead we got some faggot that lives purely through juggalo tier miracles.

Confirmed for not knowing what the fuck he's talking about.

You're talking about the same kind of people who have rigged up explosives to stupid shit like hypodermic needles and soda cans.
Something like fucking with a wire to set off an explosive is nothing to anybody with even basic knowledge of detonators.

It's true your average inbred Afghan couldn't possibly comprehend explosives in general, but there are the precious few that actually build these explosives for them who are smart as fuck, and often have western education in order to boost their skills in the bomb manufacturing department.

They've even recently had decent success with EFPs in particular, which is some scary shit considering EFPs can penetrate even heavy armor.