Star Trek Beyond

ITT: cartoon kino

I'll start.

Wtf. Where did the title come from?

This show started to get really gay at some point.
It started out kind of weak but then got better then got gay.

Same thing with Regular Show, but Regular Show started off better.

Arent you a little bit to old for this?

What the fuck is up with this fucking place, this year´s summer is fucking unbearable with all the newfags.

Has noone else come around the fact that all these faggots hide their "unpopular opinion" threads via labeling the shit they like as "kino". For fuck´s sake just posting a nice image collage doesn´t make anything kino anyway.

I don't even watch tv.
I don't even own a tv.

Have you ever considered it's all just low energy b8 being posted everywhere because anons on this site are really easily triggered?

The second it started to introduce romance tumblrbait, you know it was done.

Dad, what's a tv?

>>>Holla Forums

Calarts fag go home.

Was always shit.

Learn the way of kino, foolish one. >>>/kino/

Last one I saw was the comet episode, the show kinda ran too long and got old. Decent show though.

It's good until they introduce the goat guy.

Get the fuck out

>>>Holla Forums

Geeeee let me guess, you hate the show because it's fun & carefree, while you're grim & edgy and just so SUPER SERIOUS about everything, right? You're really tough & manly, no time for fun cartoons, gotta shitpost on chinese cartoon image boards like a manly man.
Intellectual cuck.

>>>Holla Forums

wew lad

They both like Finn. And they both kissed Finn, which on this innocent-looking show is akin to fucking or at least a blowjob. When Finn and 13-yo P. Bubblegum hug and then PB gets older again Finn asks for a hug again and PB says "Finn, that was five years ago." So, we can conclude hug = kiss, kiss on the cheek = blowjob, kiss on the lips = almost sex.

The only dyke princess candidate is LSP, because she's fat and ugly and has a nasty personality.

>>>Holla Forums

Wow, you really have not been keeping up with the shit surrounding Marceline and Bubblegum. They are supposed to be gay for each other, which has been getting hinted at ever since have the third season and practically confirmed by accident by Marcy's voice actress, if jot other crew accidently. The only reason they have not just come outright and stated, "we are dykes"(although hinting at it enough) is because being openly gay would lose them viewers, especially overseas, but its still supposed to be a thing on the downlow, but they suggested that its still open for execution in the comics or novels.
So sorry, no Bubblegum or Marceline fucking for Finn, they see him as a cucked plutonic friend with no bennies, at best., at this point. There has not even been any Finn cheek kissing, for some time.

I suppose I just watched the worst three episodes, right?

>>>Holla Forums

You actually watched two of the best episodes and one in the top ten.

Take it to Holla Forums.