What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

post JUST pic

Balls removed at age 6.

Why was this even? So you can put it in the corner and cuck him?

He's a kike.

Isn't that a literal repaint of the Mycroft Holmes one?

paul feig stopped maturing at 12

He tries putting on this affectation because he lacks a personality.

He is a closet case. Nothing in this world would make him happier than having a cock in his mouth or in his ass. Hell, he would probably be in heaven if he was being spit roasted by two black dudes while Louis C.K. cheers him on.

Unfortunately for him he hates all men, and himself too much. So he makes feminist power fantasies. Never knowing the joy of being himself. Never knowing the joy of being just like you OP.

Who's going to buy this? Short sighted people who think it's Doctor Who?

I think it's been discontinued. So nobody I'm guessing

Did user ever do the thing with fag and the cum jar?

damn fine post, user

Why do they make these figures? Stan Lee, George R.R. Martin, now this? Who the fuck is Paul Feig? He didn't made any movies that will become classics…

Stan Lee can be linked and hawked to the marvel flicks and capefaggots. George RR Martin, hawk it to the fag-GoT crowd plus it's easy to just relabel a bunch of lawn gnomes and call it a George RR Martin figurine.
The Feiggot figure though, you're right. Not sure who that shit is supposed to be for, are there yuuge fans of Feiggot films before nuGB? Post-Postmodern ironic irony dick gargling hipsters that switched from manufactured obscurity to manufactured outrage=quality?

If you look at what they post on /cuteboys/ (for research purposes) most of them seem to really like masculine men. The more feminine they are the more they are attracted to real men. If only Holla Forums existed when Feig was a young lad perhaps we could have saved him. Maybe turned him into a proper faggot rather than the sad pathetic male feminist cuck he is now.

Stan Lee and the Fat Man have fanbases.

Paul Fag doesn't. Why they made this I don't know

No one who hates men THIS FUCKING MUCH is gay. Deeply closeted self loathing homos deny their dick thirst by hating OTHER GAYS, not men as a whole. They do the exact opposite of what Feig does: they glorify and emulate hypermasculine behavior and vilify femininity and submissiveness to prove how "straight" they are. They don't hate other men or masculinity, they hate how they make them feel.

Feig is a different beast entirely. I honestly think he's closet transgender or maybe even has a Buffalo Bill thing going on. It seems to me like he has such absolute hatred for men because he's forced to live in a man's body and adopt a man's role in society. The real question is if it's genuine gender dysphoria or if his smothering mom fucked him up because she would have rather have had a girl. Plus if he were a closet case with a preference for the feminine, he'd cast all his main character roles with twink boypussy instead of unfunny way past their prime schlubby jewish women he self inserts as.

…though now that I think about it, there was a deleted scene in Spy where there the entire joke was the CIA hacking some henchman's phone and he kept taking videos of his hard cock and all the women in the room would comment on how delicious it was.

Either way, there's something seriously fucking wrong with this guy and definitely his family life. You don't grow up to hate your own gender this fucking much just due to your dad working a lot, being a momma's boy, and getting picked on by other boys.

Do you think he calls cocks "pickles"?

he's a momma boys with daddy issues.

seriously though midnight's edge has done several videos on the ghostbusters controversy and they cover paul feigs messed up background. They reveal that his dad was away on business trips so paul could never bond with his father and was beat up as a kid for being effeminate. It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

JUST

check 'em

Same as everyone else in Hollywood, he's a liberal kike faggot.

KEK

I almost feel sorry for him………………………almost.

The word you're looking for is beta. He's the epitome of beta. He's beta-male realized. He's run so far away from masculinity that he's trying to impart masculine traits on females as a way of luring them. He's literally had women step all over him as a means of showing how much he wants to glorify them. He's the guy you would see in school hovering around women like they're oxygen and paralysed if they so much as ask why he's not trying to be a man. He's in his own realm within the pantheon of ridiculous male caricatures like anthony burch and so on.

No beta should have ever made it this far but since it's Current Year, he gets to hold the honors of sinking one of the most insidious schemes concocted by Sony-Pascal. His elation at the fact that a project like ballbusters even existed is a testament to how beta he is. Never mind the movie or the other trash he's created, the fact that he was their guy to make ballbusters in the first place is living proof that a man can be so beta that it translates into film.

(Checked)
I think this it it.

I found my boyfriend there.

He's very masculine but handsome, while I'm an effeminate twink who looks good in trap mode. We couldn't be happier together.

I'm sure someone there would like feig.

I don't doubt he could find a guy to fuck him. It's not as if gay men are known for being choosy, and besides, he's rich. No, as others have said his problem isn't being gay but hating men. His sexual fetishes are probably extremely distressing and bizarre.

If he's rich and that is assuming he didn't burn all his personal chips in the nuGB abortion, with his money he can be choosy, or at least choosier than most plebs.

Really plausible it's something like that. That e-mail leak with the villain reads like a fucking headshrinker session gone wrong with Feig. The whole 'females are muh queen, please literally step on me!' cringefucked thing.

lmao

What was his problem? What was your problem? I mean look, let's be frank here for a second. This movie had some real talent behind it, I mean these ladies, these ladies are some of the funniest most talented in the business. I mean these ladies are really funny, I laughed out loud at all of their movies, watched uhm 30 times a piece of VHS and DVD and in Theaters. All this hate because of an all female cast? I mean, -sigh- I mean come on guys -heavy panting exhausted sigh- guys, I just checked, and it's 2016. We need more movies with all female casts, because there are some really talented ladies out there, and these are some of them. I mean, this movie is going to be absolute horse semen, it's gonna be like having 5 hemorrhoids fighting for dominance over your rectum, but this movie needs a sequel, I can't in good faith even for a moment tell you this movie wont be trash, but these are some really talented ladies, best in the business. 2016, we need more of these films, I've been fighting this war since 2008 people, dudebros like you just need to listen and believe. #aycaramba