GoT fans BTFO

GoT fans BTFO

start watching @ 1:05:08

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2011/02/12/the-bankrupt-nihilism-of-our-fallen-fantasists/
rollingstone.com/tv/news/george-r-r-martin-the-rolling-stone-interview-20140423?page=4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110466/Game-Thrones-creator-defends-rape-scenes-Author-says-dishonest-boring-leave-sexual-violence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post maisie

Am I a hipster because I knew about him 4 years ago?

You mean when he was a cult leader?

Not an argument.

Confirmed for cult member.
That's some cult like devotion to a catch phrase, like Muslims and Aloha Snackbar.

Not an argument.
Not an argument.

Who?

Do you want to have me shot?

Your god Steven Mollynew isn't here to save you, cult member.

Not an argument.

I'm sorry, were you trying to make an argument?

But I'm underweight.
DEBUNKED

If you say that enough do you think Steven Mollynut will come and save you, cultist?

THE TRUTH ABOUT STEFAN MOLYNEUX
He's a cult leader.
Remember to DEFOO!

Not an argument.
Parts of an argument:
Claim: the position or claim being argued for; the conclusion of the argument.
Grounds: reasons or supporting evidence that bolster the claim.
Warrant: the principle, provision or chain of reasoning that connects the grounds/reason to the claim.
Backing: support, justification, reasons to back up the warrant.
Rebuttal/Reservation: exceptions to the claim; description and rebuttal of counter-examples and counter-arguments.
Qualification: specification of limits to claim, warrant and backing. The degree of conditionality asserted.

Not an argument.

While I get that Vox Day doesn't like Martin, the amount of actual rape in ASOIAF is probably overstated compared to the amount Day thinks there is

That's some poor chaos magic. Steven Molynut still hasn't been summoned. You're bald middle-aged god is lame and weak, cultist.

POST MAISIE

Non-sequiturs = non-arguments.
So, basically: not an argument.

The average is one rape for every 14 pages. Not including "off-screen" rapes (I am fairly sure).

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

There's no way it's that many

Oh it's that guy. He's a faggot.
Got is still shit though.

Not an argument.

Your Steven Molynut shrine isn't working. Sue 4 shekels.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.
also not a samefag, there is a fellow philosopher-king here.

Wow, you're a really devoted follower of your cult leader.

Not an argument.

You seem to be under the impression there was an argument to begin with, cultist. You're programming is off.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

I see no arguments here.

Not an argument.

>>>/reddit/

Not not a cult member.

not an argument

>>>/tumblr/

Hi there, it looks like you could use some help making an argument!

Well this thread's a load of shit

Not an argument.

hardcore GoT fans decided to spam it with memes to take attention away from the fact that they love nigger cock and interracial breeding grounds.

Not an argument
>implying I am a GoT fan

Not an argumentation against my initial argument.

Dr. Argument. I'm NOT

When was game of thrones good though?

ITT: faggots that joke about common sense and scientific facts

If someone mentions something that is false and then someone calls them out for being wrong, it's just a meme. Facts are racist and xenophobic lol.

I'm not watching this shit. Who here is pretending that GoT doesn't suck?

Are you just an ADHD child or do you have a real life to attend to? I am sure you have many things to do IRL. like heat up hotpockets and jack off to traps. Take 2 minutes out of your life and watch the video, fucking idiot.

I'm sorry I didn't take your shitty bait, but maybe you're the one with a low-attention span, because if only you'd have lurked you'd know that the "GoT fans" who reside on this board have hated the show for years.

Which is precisely the reason why I told you to watch the video. Are you dense?

I agree with the got part. I like stefan.

>>>/waifuist/
And NEVER come back gifmaker

this thread:
containing arguments [_]
not containing arguments [X]

see

donations

Try again shill, most YT personalities have patreon accounts.

It's more specific than that, he's pointing out that there's many times more rape than there is sex within marriage. There are several happily married couples in the series, and we rarely ever hear about them having sex. There's lots of sex in brothels, lots of married people sleeping with people other than their spouses, plenty of text about Khaleesi's runny shits, but we never hear about Ned's sex life. Now you may be thinking "Why would we?" but the thing is we hear about everyone else's sex life, for fuck's sake we hear about the Direwolves sex lives.

As for the rapes, eh… Well, there's The Mountain who is linked to like what, a dozen rapes at least? There's both Bolton's, let's not forget that bastard was a product of rape himself, there was the at least attempted rape of Brienne, of course Danearys's early sex with her hubbie was rape, she was like 14 or something. There's fucking Crastor raping all of his daughters/wives, there's the defected Night's Watch and that "fuck 'em till they're dead" bit, Sansa's entire story is basically "Oh no! Will he rape me?" over and over. Joffrey has her stripped naked in the court, he threatens to have every man in the Lannister army rape her, Tywin echoes these threats if Tyrion won't rape her, Littlefinger wants her so she fears he might, and he certainly stole a kiss. She feared The Hound would rape her, he wouldn't have, but secretly she was into him given the whole "unkiss" deal. Then there's that Bastard and who he raped in the book, whose plot was merged with Sansa's on the show. Let's not forget Reek, in the book he's forced to eat a girl out, drink piss, he's made aroused by girls forcing themselves on him before his dick is cut off, Tyrion's wife being gangraped by the entire Lannister army and then Tyrion, Varys getting his prepubescent cock lopped off and then being forced to sell the rest of himself as a prostitute to survive, next to men getting their manhood taken away (hand cut off, dick removal, all of the unsullied) rape is asoif's single most common theme.

This looks like some massive list you copypasted off of google. What are you trying to prove here?

This.
Too many eunuchs in GoT too.

It's debatable as to what story purposes consensual sex between a man and wife really would have served.

The rapes are actions that are taking place that are meant to be odd or horrifying, while the random sex with sluts are just fun retreats.

Though it is weird that they bothered doing it all that much and with so little interaction going on between the man and woman in those instances. In the show it seems like it's probably a bit better in the book since they're just a few odd snippets here and there, but even then it's weird having no dialogue indicating how the women were even being wooed much of the time. Was strangely mechanical to me.

When I finally saw a picture of GRRM it made it a bit more obvious why he'd be so terrible at writing dialogue relating to romance.

Am I the board boogeyman?

GoT was always the drizzling shits

yes

Didn't Ned just finish having sex with Catelyn when Maester Luwin comes in with a message from Lysa?

And didn't we hear that Ned and Catelyn conceived Robb pretty much first time during their honeymoon?

dear god why haven't you killed yourself yet?

So what am I supposed to feel here? I am a GoT fan, but I haven't read any of the books and I don't care what's in them. And nobody cares what people say about the writer.

The guy here is talking about the books, not the television series. So why not post this shit on /lit/?

You guys talk to me in a lot of threads here daily, and you don't even know it's me. But when someone somewhere posts a Maisie you assume it is me, while it isn't. I don't post Maisies outside the GoT threads, UNLESS someone asks for it. Read back, somebody asked for Maisies itt

The other guy is being kind of unfair saying that if you're unattractive you're mentally and intellectually subhuman and can't create anything of worth.

I think he's implying that GRRM is unattractive BECAUSE he's mentally and intellectually subhuman, rather than the reverse.

Also: breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2011/02/12/the-bankrupt-nihilism-of-our-fallen-fantasists/

Sounds like a womanly thing to say to be honest.

GRRM can't create anything of value because he's completely dysfunctional on a basic human level and disabled on a cultural level.

ftfy

He might be constipated a lot of the time but at times his bowels loosen and he shits out something new.

Reminder GRRM criticized Tolkien, a WW1 veteran, of writing war dishonestly because there wasn't enough sexual violence.

Really? What a shithead.

rollingstone.com/tv/news/george-r-r-martin-the-rolling-stone-interview-20140423?page=4

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3110466/Game-Thrones-creator-defends-rape-scenes-Author-says-dishonest-boring-leave-sexual-violence.html

So how much have you donated to your lord and savior?

Grumm should have read some of those forewords and shit so he'd know that LoTR is from the point of view of Frodo and co. and the politics and rape and what ever were well beyond their understanding and notice.

If there was a detailed description on how the orcs raped every underage girl in rural Rohan, that would just rise questions about the mental state of the hobbits writing their memoirs.

Tolkien is shit. Being a veteran doesn't mean you're a good writer, fucktard.

Oh shut up, Moorcock.

What does being a veteran have to do with whether you wrote war honestly or not?

GRRM sure is a fucking idiot. The thing is people reading LotR in Tolkien's time were educated enough to know exactly what the war meant and imagine for themselves exactly what the orcs were likely to be doing.

Tolkien didn't have to write in graphic detail about what the orcs did because readers didn't need to hear that. People have become fascinated by hyper-sexual violence though, so now there has to be the scene where the Mountain and his crew gangrape a bartender's daughter even though it adds nothing to the plot.

You mean romance, bonding, scandals, pretty much all the other shit it's used for in other books?

Jesus Christ.
People bang like rabbits everyday, doesn't mean we have to see it everyday.

Better than a fatman who obsesses over degenerate shit.

(checked)
Trips of truth.

but it does add a few millimeters to GRRM's dick

Not even muh realism as who's to say Tolkien didn't think of those in between coming up with fake languages? But what benefit would adding those to the story have? It's not a story about the daily life of the taxation scribe.

Except no they didn't.

WWI and WWII weren't Vietnam. It was very easy for people to remain perfectly ignorant of the horror of war because the government kept a tight lid on that sort of thing. They felt that if people knew just how horrible the wars were, they'd lose morale.

That's why Vietnam was so different. For the first time you had almost completely uncensored news coverage, which meant the people at home knew exactly what kind of horrible things the soldiers got up to, which is why the war became very unpopular back home.

Yeah, degenerate shit doesn't add to the setting. Language and Culture does.

You are assuming Tolkien should have given shit about women and cowards when writing.

You're assuming that everybody who ever National Service actually went to the front lines and saw action

You're forgetting that not everyone was literate at the time he conceived the story in the 1930s. The welfare state didn't come until after WW2.

Tolkien was primarily aiming the book at people who were educated in public schools, already had a keen interest in history and had likely fought in WW1. Fantasy was a fairly niche genre. He read sections of it to friends and colleagues throughout the late 1930s and until its release in the 1950s.

The dude flat out says if you can't get a date you're some kind of maladjusted creature who cannot create art, even Stefan looked kind of incredulous when he said it.

1930s Britain wasn't pre-Bolshevik Russia. Most people were literate. In fact that's part of the reason the Modernists came into being.

he's dead on right about GRRM

Not an argument.

Literally not an argument.

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

Newman!

Not an argument.

How many cucks does Game of Thrones have? From the top of my head:

And the cuckqueans?

wouldn't he be considered the bull for Robert's cuck?

Wrong Lannister cuck.
There are strong rumors that the Targeryan king fucked his wife, if I remember it right.

not after Robert dies and Cersei fucks half the guys in King's Landing

shit taste fam

There's a special place in hell just for you, user.

Not after she's been fucking Lancel and Osmund Kettleblack and probably Moon Boy for all we know

Those are just rumours. For starters King Aerys wouldn't have had opportunity

Theon. In the books Ramsay steals his bitch after he takes Winterfell

Theon confirmed for biggest nu-male cuck ever (at least on a mainstream TV show; in real life we have much worse). No wonder that, in the TV show, Theon is supposed to be a "sympathetic" character. I hope Satnnis hangs him the books.

Not even for a quickie in the bathroom?

They didn't have bathrooms in the Middle Ages

Not this shit again. If that was the case, then Tywin would've been much quicker to jump into the Rebellion. He also would've dumped Tyrion down a fucking well, too.

A quickie in the latrines then.

Definitely not an argument.

GoTshit goes in the /got/ general.

That's not an argument.

>>>/got/

I don't get it, is that screenshot supposed to make me think that people who argue against anarcho-capitalism are retards, and have huge circle-jerks where they pretend that the only reply to their knock-down arguments is "not an argument"?

Hell, if it were the case Tywin probably would have killed Aerys himself.

Thread Reminder
Tolkien is the fucking based ass shit and 90% of you nigger spic faggots probably cant even read let alone comprehend sentences.