Has david hasselhoff in it

Is that chocolate rain in power armor?

This scifi budget film blows out big blockbusters and basically you're a fucking idiot! Click here to learn how

I'm sure it's shit, but that is an absolutely magnificent poster.

Is even a third of that in the actual film?

What is with this trend of low budget movies actually TRYING to be "so bad it's good"? It never actually ends up being "so bad it's good", which is why RLM's Space Cop was shit and which is why all these Asylum movies are shit.

They seem to fail to realize "so bad it's good" means it was made sincerely by people who happened to be talentless, not made ironically by people who happen to be talentless.

killurself anytime soon

Sci-Fi channel actually has done a few sci-fi movies that were played straight and while being a bit cheesy were really enjoyable.

Sharknado was originally made in that vein, but because of it's popularity they just ran with the premise and have kept on doing sequels apparently.

Because they're not about the actual movie, they're "social events". You get a bunch of idiots to talk about it on Twitter, which gains you a shit ton more viewers. Think of them as viral marketing and then look at how many tweets they get when one airs and it all makes sense.

Is that a chainsword I see?

Part 2 was unwatchable. They don't seem to understand that only self unaware bad movies are funny.

It's a chainshark

thats because asylum is soe kinda tax scam, like that german guy what beat up lowtax.

THAT NEVER HAPPENED YOU FUCKING LIAR

MODS BAN THIS FAGGOT MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS DMOSDM OSMFDOSMSDOMDOSDMDOMDSOMDSODMODSMSDOMSDODMSDDSDDFAFEWFKLWEJFJKEW;LEJMRFP[;JKJNLKJJJMRJMNJNKKL;JHNDFOPO0FM90VNI[0JNERJKLDFN;DKAGHEUIFNU9PAWEHGOKASFJHF

does he really deny it happened?

It's ok to be gay user, we still like you

FUCK YOU

fuck off lowtax, ebaumsworld sucks

Sign me up.