Post movies you've seen that only barely exist

Post movies you've seen that only barely exist

What do you mean "barely exist"

Like this?

there's one called The Imposter. some weird 80s movie that I found a VHS of at a flea market

it's about an identity thief who uses a stolen identity to become a high school teacher for some reason. he ends up befriending a female student of his, but then she ODs on cocaine

ah, found it on youtube

this opening theme is dope af

A silent film adaptation of the Gospels called I.N.R.I. (also known as Crown of Thorns) from 1923. I think there are only two copies in the entire world (one is in Japan I think) and no one has released the whole thing in any format. It's only had a few showings and you can only find segments of it on the internet.

Berenstein Bears the Movie

Berenstain Bears the Movie

This sounds really cool, how was it?

It's shot like an epic with a huge cast. I wish the owners of the prints would at least release a DVD. They're just sitting there in some film collection, collecting dust. Seems like it should be considered more important just even from a film history perspective as this was made before Cecil B. Demille's King of Kings. This is all I can find, 40 minutes of it, there's an hour missing and there's no English intertitles.

Also here's surviving behind the scenes footage of the movie being made.

Wayne's World.
the tape barely worked

Movies so rarely seen or bought up, they might as well not exist

I don't know how old you guys are, but back in the VHS days, if there was spare tape at the end of the cassette, the dupe house would splice in something, like a blooper or whatever. Fight Club even had some behind the scenes stuff that got mixed up with the regular film.

Any ways, in the European release, someone spliced in some extra behind the scenes stuff from Leon. It shows Portman in a room with really yellow lights naked from the waist up, kneeling and sitting on her ankles. Reno, Oldman, Aiello, Besson, Badalucco, and a bunch of other people all jerk off into her mouth, some times it's too much and she spits it into a bowl. Then she drinks all the cum and stands up, her tummy is clearly inflated from all the jizz. Then one the guys hold her upside down while another holds her head down on his cock until she throws up, and the jizz spills all over her face. She just kind of sits there for a while, and you hear people talking in the background. I used to wank to it all the time, then when I moved country I lost it somewhere, and was never able to find that version again.

I can't remember the name, but what's the indie style film were a typical liberal Californians son gets a good office job. Starts to succeed and the family just can't come to terms with it.
I always meant to watch it but never get around to it. Google isn't helping but neither is my BAC level.

where did you see it?

Wall Street?

Strangely enough I remember that version.