"its only wafer thin"

Fuck Off

THE SALMON MOUSSE

I heard this scene caused quite a controversy back in the day but I really don't get what the big deal was.

Monty Python is reddit tier trash

Well at least I don't work for Jews.

What did he mean by this?

Hello newfriend. Welcome to the anonymous imageboards. It must be quite a change from reddit. While 'reddit tier' is an insult on 4/Holla Forums/tv/ you have to know it doesn't apply to every film you don't like.

Monty Python are loved both here and on halfchan, and by anyone with a sense of humor. Now, if this was a Superman v Batman or the new Harry Potter film 'Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them' then your insult would have been appropriate.

I hope you enjoy your time here. If not, you can always go back to reddit and no one will have noticed you are gone.

My best,
user

It is trash tho.

It isnt though.

are brilliant.

was good.

you sir are totally right
people should stop using reddit as a strawman for everything they don't like, that way it will lose its meaning
it should be used only for movies and products who genuinely seem to be made by a straight up plebbitor like christopher nolanìs movies

HOTHEADS LEAVE

It's just edginess with lol so randumb humour. Anyone who likes them is pretty much guaranteed to be an insufferable moron without any taste or refinement. It's always some smug asshole who thinks he's much more clever than he really is that bring them up, probably because the creators were cut of the same cloth.

Gee, everyone who likes Monty Python resembles the cool kids who were taking your lunch money a few years ago. Coincidence?

WE ARE LE KNIGHTS WHO SAY LE NI XDDDDD

Nice projecting, millennial.

LE MINISTRY OF LE SILLEH WALKS XDDDD

she's started the samefaggotry, abandon thread

LE SPAM XDDDDDDD

The Meaning of Life is the best Monty Python movie, prove me wrong.

LE PARROT IS LE DEAD XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

agreed
from best to worst

LE CHEESE SHOP HAS LE NO CHEESE XDDD

I like Life of Brian the best

LE MEN IN WOMENS CLOTHES SO LE FUNNY

period blood

Monty Python had great bits. The issue with contrarians like the ones ITT is that they've only seen Life of Brian or Holy Grail like the uncultured plebeian swine they are.

those fricking jews made fun of hitler. fuck em, i say

Exactly the kind of philistine pig ignorance I've come to expect from this place. Modern television has petrified whatever dogshit you had between your ears to begin with.

Christ user, everything causes controversy.