Clint Eastwood "We're really in a pussy generation."

archive.is/9cJaZ

Josie is right you know.

Save us, Clint.

From what, chairs?

I've always loved the guy. Unforgiven, Mystic River, and Letters from Iwo Jima are among my favorite movies. Never seen anything with his son in it. Anything good?

He's in Suicide Squad, lol

Watched Dirty Harry the other day. How Scorpio didn't go to jail I'll never understand

Diablo was predictable garbage with nice scenery.

He's definitely not wrong. Changing the name of something or using/not using a word or phrase does nothing to change a persons opinion and only adds to the shallowness and falseness of our current society.

Clint is an old man, he's stuck in his ways. He'll call a spade a spade, a shovel a shovel, a stewardess a stewardess, and a manhole cover a manhole cover. Meetings that he goes go to are headed by chairmen, regardless if it's a woman or a man. Movie stars are actresses and actors.

Glad to see that some of the old guard does not give in, and won't participate in the whole Political Correct craziness. It has no value.

liberals

He's right for the wrong reasons.

Was 1970s San Francisco so liberal that the concept of 'exigent circumstances' didn't exist?

IRL Scorpio would never have been in a position to take those kids hostage

Today, all Scorpio would have to do is change his name to Mohammad. San Francisco would give him the children.

sad but true

Because Clint technically tortured Scorpio when he caught him at the football stadium and Scorpio shifted the focus on that by playing the victim. IRCC, the cops were going to prosecute him, but they claimed that Harry standing on his gun wound messed everything up, for some reason. It's been like 5 o 6 years since I last watched the movie.

Dirty Harry was made in response to how American culture, especially movies, was becoming increasingly sympathetic towards criminals at the time. The people behind it wanted to show that sometimes criminals are pure evil, instead of just "misunderstood", and need to be stopped by any means necessary. That's why critics like Roger Ebert called the movie fascist when it first came out.

Clint Eastwood should shut his fucking mouth. He grew when you were expected and could be a man. Blaming and name calling millennials is also counter productive. He can jump into a grave.

There was also the lack of a search warrant for their best evidence, like the killers rifle, if I recall.

Scorpio paid some nog to fuck him up and pinned it on Harry at one point too didn't he?

Yeah, if I recall it was to make it seem like Harry's torture had been more violent and brutal than it really was.

My God! I love this man! If I was a woman I'd have his babies!

I'm not even sure if he's being serious or trolling everyone or if he is just drunk as fuck.

Its the big irony of these days: the liberal left has been taken over by neo-puritan authoritarians that are borderline fascists and the only guys fighting back are the right-wing, but not for the same reasons liberals used to fight against those things

Pretty sure every woman wanted to have his babies back in his heyday.

wew lad

That's because authoritarianism and/or totalitarianism are neither inherently right-wing or left-wing. It's all about the degree at which you enforce your ideology.

hue

Fucking millennial. Shut your goddamn mouth and go get a fucking job, OR GET OUT OF MY HELICOPTER!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

My point is that whatever happened at the Football stadium with regards to evidence should probably be considered 'exigent circumstances'. Because Scorpio fled when they tried to arrest him at the cross, that stadium is considered an extension of the crime scene. In effect, they don't need a warrant to arrest him or seize evidence.

All of this is ignoring the fact that in real life he probably wouldn't have been let out of the hospital until he was, in the very least, questioned by a police officer.

Bottom line, post 9/11 at least, the whole thing would have gone down way differently.

if this is a pussy generation, how come we're not getting any pussy?

That was Curtis Mayfield

No, he did it because Harry had been following him and if he made it look like Harry brutally beat him up, the brass would force him to discontinue surveillance, which they did.

Pedro!

Clint Eastwood looked awfully effeminate in his fashionable colorful poncho while avoiding the flirtatious gazes of women in the Dollars trilogy, always hanging out with other men, flirting with Lee Van Cleef in For A Few Dollars More. What a faggot. He's pro-gay, pro-abortion, pro-gun control, and anti-Christian. How is he right wing? He wants lower taxes for himself, that's it.

Meanwhile, Charlton Heston was anti-abortion, pro gun, anti-gay, and a Christian.

Charlton Heston >>>>>>> Cuck Eastwood

citations, boy. Where are your citations?

Clint Eastwood's still alive while Chuck Heston is dead, so fuck him

You do know that Clint banged like a hundred women during this period alone. That's why we call him Pimp Eastwood

Look it up for yourself you lazy fuck. What do you think this is a term paper?

FTFY

Sure kid.

No one gives a fuck about Cuck Heston you fuck. Cuck Heston is just a budget John Wayne.

Nigger, please.

Charlton Heston was in one of the top ten highest grossing movies of all time and John Wayne wasn't. How is that "budget"? Keep sucking Cuck Eastwood's flaccid dick.

how the fuck do you know my name?

OP here, never said Clint Eastwood is better than Charlton Heston. Clint saying something based and being recognized for it doesn't dethrone your hero, get a grip.

Nobody said anything about Chuck Heston, until user brought him up. user is merely a sperg

enter knowhere, or "the curse of blackwood forest" is pretty decent for a low-budget indie flick, like a twilight zone episode, and scott is kind of the main lead in it

haven't seen anything else with him yet, oh he has a quick scene in gran torino, embed related

san francisco has unfortunately always been a heavy-handed liberal paradise

thanks for helping create it, Clint.
pains me to see all the no-doubt low-test, overweight, slouching millennials ITT acting like they're not part of the problem.

he didn't create it, he just showed us the "this is a real man" image and we, the people, failed to follow it.

Uhh
Cuck Eastwood is retarded libshit and he created a generation of retards trying too hard to be "cool". Also, he's a fan of jazz. DROPPED.

I love Clint Eastwood movies as much as the next guy, but he's been an actor his whole adult life. He's not exactly a macho man.

Pleb manlet detected