When are moose fags gonna do something?

The niggers and government are fucking up all of Canada, and have been for pretty much my entire life. When are you going to do something about it leaf bros?

Attached: image_2023-05-18_142126322.png (800x400, 28.63K)

>>427479220动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Alberta 六四天安門事件 The Oka Reserve Crisis of 1990 天安門大屠殺 The Berri Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Canuck Struggle 大躍進政策 The Good Old Hockey Game Forward 文化大革命 The Great Hoser Cultural Revolution 人權 Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms 民運 Provincialization 自由 Westminster 獨立 Dominion 多黨制 British Parliamentary system 台灣 臺灣 Alaskan Panhandle 中華民國 Republic of Leafland 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Alberta 達賴喇嘛 Maple Syrup 法輪功 Moosehead 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Newfie Autonomous Island 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Pack of Darts 劉暁波 Justin Trudeau 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Roll Up The Rim 劉曉波动态网自由门

>>427479220either after the country collapses and ceases to exist or when trudeau does something illegal like make himself dictator, has to be legally justified. main take away is that nobody wants to save it. why save a system that allows a gov to ruin things this much in such a short time? canada is deeply flawed and the best thing for it is to die so we can make a new system that is designed so shit like this cant happen againi dont wish bad things for canada, i want it to evolve. call me a progressive lol

>>427479220The only solution is western secession. Canada was always a doomed failed concept based on the east leeching off the west.

Attached: 1634238252827.jpg (1024x768, 113.6K)

>>427479694Shouldn't have gave up the guns!

Attached: image_2023-05-18_142750490.png (2048x2048, 1.51M)

>>427479881not many people did. we never had a choice so instead people just started losing their guns in an extreme rise in boating accidents that went up something like 10000%trying to think about it, i dont believe i know a single person that turned them in

>>427479881>>427480349oh and i wasnt one of them, that wasnt me saying i did the same. i was a young teen at the time, i didnt own any

>>427480349If not many people did, let's see how far they get without being steam rolled by the (((government)))>>427480349All you can own legally from what I hear is just target plinkers. Nothing that would stop a meth fueled baboon from raping your daughter and wife.

>>427480697>If not many people did, let's see how far they get without being steam rolled by the (((government)))the fuck you talking about, whos trying to get anywhere? why is the gov trying to steamroll them?youre too busy trying to work your shill points into your reply. no more words for you

>>427479694>either after the country collapses and ceases to exist or when trudeau does something illegal like make himself dictator, has to be legally justified. >main take away is that nobody wants to save it. why save a system that allows a gov to ruin things this much in such a short time? canada is deeply flawed and the best thing for it is to die so we can make a new system that is designed so shit like this cant happen again>>i dont wish bad things for canada, i want it to evolve. call me a progressive lolThis.Also, never let them take our guns.

well, you can join the sovereign state of Tayos. the state is already thriving, towns being created almost everywhere and two major provinces, one east and one west. For those who want true freedom, its the place to be and finally live in peace.

Attached: tayos-url.png (264x295, 15.6K)

>>427482048when collapse happens, canadas debt obligations need to be passed on to trudeau.he went from 1 mil or less before pm to having somewhere between 100-200 mil last i heard. he can cover the costs he incurred, thats his debt not ours

>>427479220Dude I thought the pakis were bad now were swarming with islands niggers, africans and fucking Ukrainians too

>>427482253i dont visit any links posted here but i would like to hear more

>>427482253nothin eh? figured it was a shill trap but wanted to see for sure.dont visit the link in his pic anons

>>427484551the web is dying because people don't dare leave the big and controlled platforms. its sad, the best of the web was due to people "surfing". alas the good old days...If you do navigate, you will find a new state situated in north america, already thriving, many citizens, and many more joining. Many new towns being built, common law, freedom, the whole thing. in short life as it should be.possibly hundreds of people are visiting the new mainlands in a bit over a week (pic is the ad for the trip). those who are unhappy in states like canada can not immigrate and finally find some peace.

Attached: fredom city trip.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

>>427485918correction for typo above:those who are unhappy in states like canada can now immigrate and finally find some peace.

>>427485918The web isn’t “dying”, it’s just under war. Well it is everytime; but now the war has gotten serious. But then again, the seriousness will always simmer down to pure jestering. Because in reality, Anono de la land y website de que se llama Holla Forums, there are no such thing as ‘white hats’ or ‘black hats’; it’s merely an idea being spurred upon by sacs.

>>427485918well in my case its not just unfounded paranoia. ive been messing with and calling out the ccp shills here for the past few months and they started trying to grab my ip with shady links, some with link shorteners etc while also starting to threaten to kill me so im playing it safe on here for now

>>427486026>>427486202speaking of which, what is your view on the ccp? friend or foe?

>>427479220

Attached: ho ree fuk.png (537x389, 588.22K)

>>427486026oh and dont blame me for this post >>427485885 i gave you a half hour to respond and then you posted like 20 seconds later lol

>>427486405Leaf, question. What would you do if you were in my house,naked expect for a used underwear; and you had a jar of cheese sauce with you?

>>427479881You know if the government really wanted to do something to you, your guns won't save you.

>>427486152I get that answer almost every post: "not clicking that link". its ironc, people want to be free, yet they are afraid to leave the "web cage". being free means taking risks and exploring the wilderness, and this includes the real internet out there, not just youtube and twitter...

>>427486500are you there? anyone else? what time of day/night is it? is it winter/cold outside?

>>427486612AloneCold outsideDay time

>>427486202yeah, that's understandable then, my apologies.

>>427479881M203s use to be legal pre oic. Had I only fucking known I'd have one on my rifle.

>>427486533if that were true they wouldnt try so hard to take the guns from citizens in every country around the world. this has been beaten to death here so many times that you either have to be a shill or very new and kinda retarded

>>427486533And yet they've been desperately trying to push thru more bans like their on some kinda schedule.

>>427486720chill out and find some clothes look for something to eat with the cheese, find a weapon just in case. doesnt seem like a dangerous situation so id probably just chill for a bit then figure out a way home. might poop on your floor depending on why i was there

>>427486300from the point of view of a foreign state, the CCP are friends and allies. Their culture and views may differ from our own, but its their right to do what they want within their own territory, like Tayos does what it wants within its own sovereign territory. So we are diplomatic friends and allies and we respect each other while we live and let live in peace. we don't interfere with each other's legal territory in mutual respect.other than the state itself, Tayos is already very popular among the chinese people, you can check our chinese telegram group, its very active, we love the chinese people and respect them very much.

>>427486729i never cared until very recently and i think my caution is warranted. ccp are insane they just might try it.

>>427486720I'd be confused as to how I got there then just leave with my cheese sauce. I don't care about cold or daytime as I'm not undead.

I'm enjoying the decline to be honest. I'm Native and watching everybody so uncomfortable is orgasmic.

>>427486895Sounds like a 1980s dream, would pepsi with you.

>>427487114I’ll go with you, hug you and play video games with you. I’ll also see you lick and drink the cheese sauce, right out of the jar.

>>427479822The west isn't "leeched" off of, it's farmed. It's a possession.

>>427487053not for me thanks, best of luck to you. china has no allies, just people they are currently trying ruin less than others.hope you learn before they try to use you to start a rebellion or civil war in the states. they wont care if you live or die, they wont help you because they are scared to do anything in the open, its all hiding in shadows for them.a heads up: usa is finally starting to wake up and fight back against china in the cold war that china has been fighting against usa for years now. if you are their ally and declare yourself a sovereign state on usa soil, they will be legally entitled to declare war on you. i think youre just getting set up to be used by ccp and then left to die. careful

>>427479822about 10 years too late, queer-o.Theres 10 million pajeets in western canada now.YOU WILL NEVER REDEEM

Attached: 1677417482128659.png (657x450, 42.89K)

>>427487114theres noone else there, at least look around and shit, find some clothes retard you got time

>>427479822And you won't do shit, WEXITroon.Go back on /cuckgen/ and jerk off how Rod is gonna give you your guns back if you donate to his scam.

Attached: 1652060361282.png (478x568, 160.69K)

>>427487303you realize you wont get any free money for being native anymore eh? still enjoying it?

>>427487720I refuse. It's not the first time I've found myself in the snow without clothes.

>>427487653we wouldn't have our own sovereign state if we were that dumb and naive. its more complicated than you know. at least you know tayos is out there, come visit us some day. be well and good luck to you.

Attached: Aint-what-you-dont-know-Image-Mark-Twain-1200x480.jpg (1200x480, 60.55K)

>>427487386id stay and chill with you for a bit if you dont give off serial killer vibes. dont try anything, remember i already found a weapon

we live in utopia bro iunno what u on about

>>427487832me neither lol thanks for the memory of drinking at 15. successfully forgot about that for such a long time lol. bastard

>>427488280I don't drink.

>>427487942unless youre planning on waging war against the usa your leadership is very short sighted by allying with ccp. this does not make me want to go and allow these guys to make decisions for me, i can do better myself

>>427488501you got it all wrong. Tayos is friends and allies with every state on earth without exception, we are thus also friends and allies with the USA. Like Switzerland, Tayos is a neutral and peaceful state, so we take no sides, and we are friends with all, and we don't engage in any war, we just watch the others and cheer them all because we love the all equally.

>>427487942its not sovereign if the country whos land you occupy doesnt know you exist. idk what to call that, a commune? cant call yourself sovereign if you hide your presence. this smells more and more like a ccp led operation, honest anons would know these things already. hiding in shadows and pretending not to be who you are is straight from the ccp

>>427488436me neither but i did when i was 15 and woke up in the snow with my pants down

>>427488695this doesnt mesh with reality, you cant be allies with 2 warring states at the same time, that is called neutral

>>427488925this is what I said, we are neutral and we cheer all form the sidelines. if is the equivalent of being allies to all, neutral allies.>>427488763they know very well that we exist, maybe you could research a bit before commenting? educated opinions have been known to help.

When Canadians fight back, Justina Trudeau and his daddy declare martial law. The first time over bombings and a kidnapping/killing. The second time over truck horns, parking on a bridge and few rednecks with guns in alberta

Attached: Screenshot_20230518_160921_Gallery.jpg (1080x2340, 796.03K)

>>427488695hippie cult. what if someone attacks you? your neighbour? the country in which your commune is located? this will end very badly, be careful and have a plan in place to be able to flee very quickly

>>427489361a free state is not for you, we get it. well, enjoy your coming digital prison buddy, because you have no way out.

>>427489146ive heard enough about it. either you are using the wrong terms in some places, are lying to me or someone else has lied to you and youre repeating it. i dont want to debate or shoot it down anymore, ive learned enough to know im not interested.im sincere when i try to warn you, not trying to scare you off, maybe im wrong too. just remember to have an escape plan just in case and trust your instinct if it starts telling you that something is wrong.peace and love, i hope im wrong

>>427489687you are wrong.

>>427489484neither do you, if we are all to be in a prison, you will not be spared. truly do wish you the best, remember what i said

>>427489766you could be wrong tooi hope its me thats wrong but only time can tell

>>427479220

Attached: New-Bike-Light.png (1267x708, 1.71M)

>>427490016I will give you a protip: next time somebody comes forward and offers you what is possibly your only way out of a sure prison, don't just presume to know everything about it on the get go without doing any research. Instead, take a few days, do some investigation on its history, what they have accomplished, how it works, and what they can do. THEN you can finally formulate an educated opinion.everybody knows that you can make a perfectly good opinion of a book simply by staring at the title for a few seconds... /s

>>427486758>>427486866The bans are so that you don't shoot each other. If the state wanted to do something, it will not and cannot back down once it has made up its mind. It will keep escalating until you're arrested or dead. That's how a ruler maintains power.

>>427491076next time you want to try to recruit people you should have this info ready for them.better detail about what you are and how it works would help too.main thing that triggered me to be wary is how vague you are about it. makes me think that either theres things you dont want me to know, you dont know them yourself in which case, you should learn if you are serious about finding quality people. do you want to recruit blind fools or discerning and careful people? dont take my questions as an assault, its an opportunity to teach me more as well as any lurkers.aim for a more professional presentation but dont come off as an advertisement. maybe make a few well thought out points that will answer common questions, have them ready to copy/paste.maybe my instinct was wrong or being triggered from something benign but ive learned to trust it. i hope you listen to some of my advice here and i run into you again, i am interested to learn more but im too tired to make proper inquiries at the moment.>everybody knows that you can make a perfectly good opinion of a book simply by staring at the title for a few seconds... /si know to trust my instinct, when it triggers its for a reason. that doesnt mean that the reason is always obvious or what i first think it might be but its saved my life a couple times, i owe it my respect when it tells me to look out.cheers user, good luck and i hope to see you again, i hope you take some of my advice, youll get better results, im sure of it

>>427491511wish i still had it, there was an epic post on old 4x2chan about how violence solves everything but the state wants a monopoly on violence so that they are the ultimate solution for all problems. too tired to try to pull it out of a 8 year old memory atm, hopefully someone has it saved.

>>427491076>next time somebody comes forward and offers you what is possibly your only way out of a sure prisonalarm bells on this one too. dont make such certain comments about things you cant be sure about and prove. claiming to be my only potential saviour really is straight up cult behaviourim not trying to insult im trying to point out what made me wary and why, its feedback

>>427485918went back and reread what you said. web is dying due to top down control and shills/bots being the majority of opinions you see on it, these people that you are trusting to let you live in peace are the same ones that have worked to fake our reality and consensus into what they choose. these are not the actions of benevolent people, relying on their goodwill and friendship is woefully naive. world is not rainbows and unicorns and those in power are typically less moral than average.how do these new towns start? do you get/pay for permission from the US gov or just start building? is your state truly yours to do as you wish or are you just allowed to live in other countries and still subject to their laws? these things are important, if these details arent clear then it seems naive to think another country would just cede land to you.these questions are from 2 lines of your first post to me. do you get what i mean? you need detail or it doesnt seem based in reality.

>>427486558youre blaming individuals for the result of the actions of people with full control. its not my fault google decided to drop "dont be evil" and went full evil. if you want people to leave the cage and get on the real internet then tell us how. youre blaming me for something i didnt know about and you dont tell me how to find it or what youre really referring to. dont blame for ignorance, teach and correct it.

alright thats all i can do, im falling asleep. i hope you take my attempt to help you seriously, im being sincere and really do wanna help

>>427487556>>427487754Look everyone, the Easterner's are afraid.What ever are they going to do when they wake up one morning to an independent west with one solitary province that extracts oil from under its surface decides that it will no longer prop up the entirety of an economy of a nation that imports muzzies and browns, sucks off China and India and gives away all of the money that Alberta makes to the lazy fucking frogs in Queerbexico? They're gonna wake up, starving and freezing and finding themselves surrounded by browns, poo's, FAAAGS and literal human asswipe that is about six meals away from selling each and every one of their worthless asses on the open market?A day is coming FAST when we will all collectively say in once voice.>"No.">"We keep what we make.">"Fuck you."What are ya gonna do? Send in the UN? We'll ship every single blue helmet with the severed heads attached to them right to the front steps of the senate building. Go ahead and hit me back with your condescending 'you won't do shit' posts. Soon you won't have the power to your computers to do that either.

Attached: 1659498410109365.gif (1000x900, 381.73K)

>>427479822it used to be good but the monarchy powers the PM has is being used against us now.that election on the 29th will be the boiling point against this gov

>>427479329kek

>>427479822Western succession is a never going to happen thing.You have no idea how pozzed the cities are and they are only getting more pozzed from here.Pretty good chance the ndp is coming back into power next week to help trudeau dismantle the energy industry and seize all the guns.