Shitty character that drag down their series

all the ep could be improved if you remove tumblr Diane.
Prove me wrong
you cant

Hey social media expert, tell me how something can "be tumblr", I've never been.

>>>/a/

Nigga what are you doing?

Mmmm let me see, she is a feminist, Against abortion, cheating on his husband, pro empowerment of wymen, a furry
You need more?

I see why da muther of druguun. But Jon? Slightly but not fully

That's the point though…
The series is just a circle of people dragging down everyone they now every time these people finally find a way to climb on the self esteem ladder.

Yes.

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/got/

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, KATE

wut

"Shitty character that drag down their series "

This pos was the death of the Simpsons. As soon as you see "her" you groan and wait for whatever mary-sue shit or whinny problems that inevitably ruins the rest of the episode.

meant for what?

Fuck this little bastard! Sonic X could have been decent if they hadn't included this little waste of flesh!

Are you ok user? Do you need a brain?

She made an entire episode on how abortion is bad, and people should feel responsible for it while getting one

Nah, Simpsons went bad for reasons other than her, she was like the indicator as ti when Simpsons began to suck.

Nothing wrong with older Lisa episodes

All the characters are shit.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So it's tumblr/real life tumblr logic. Anyone trying to get better? OY VEY NOT ALLOWED GET DOWN HERE WITH US GARBAGE NIGGERS
Figures it would be made by a furfag.

its a big decision not to be taken lightly

I agree. But you can't preach and do some thing else then.
Is like if Holla Forums would complain about degenerates while using a furry costume

here's you

What's wrong guys, get called newfags in Holla Forums and have to go post elsewhere?

aw, you got the little stink lines and everything

Litteraly what are you talking about D&C faggot

I'm talking about how hard you're trying, you could cut diamonds with it.

Didn't like GI Joe?

what does this have to do with anything?

it's a picture of you

wrong thread, wrong board?

shh no tears

The stink lines Mr. Hitler Dubs.

No tears here.

plz spoiler. Holla Forums is a christian board.
shit taste tbh

Sorry champ, I checked and there is no NSFW tag. The cocks remain.

lol you have issues my dude

the newfags are getting weirder.

not enough to make the episode good

Not at all, what makes you say that?

What is your favorite episode of Bojack? I like the one with the drugs.

Stop smoking crack user. You are tripping balls here

I would agree actually

Stop trying to derail the thread.

Does anyone else think season two is better than season one? I wasn't a great fan of the season finale, but the first one wasn't great either.

this shitposter is dropping spaghetti

Is that how low the bar is now? Posting memes from years ago in the wrong context because nobody else knows the context?

Well, *tips fedora* I guess.

Tell me your problem user. You want your wife to be fucked by a BBC? Do your name start with L C or K?

that's pretty tryhard, fam.

You got me. I'm America's greatest comedian. Just kidding, I'm the one with the BBC.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

We should really have a tempo ban for obvious shitposting. But then half Holla Forums I'll be gone

It'll*

Prove me wrong

If you are a munterfaggot, GTFO to >>>/waifuist/

Pretty much the vibe I get off the autistic Holla Forumsshitters here tbh fam, probably the worst on the whole chan

FYI I'm a big guy For you.

Pic related, it's the Bojack.

comedy gold

Isn't it the entire point of Diane's character to be a jab at SJW turbocunts?
That's how I've always seen her. The writers go out of their way to make her a huge unlikable hypocrite.

I think she's written to be hated like Peggy Hill was.

I bet you post on e621 faggot.

I think we're supposed to pity her more than hate her, but otherwise you're correct.