Louis CK thread

Basically I want to compile all cuck memes related to him pronto.

What does CK even stand for anyway

Google cuck king

What did he mean by this?

Google Cuck King? But his name isnt Louis GCK

You fucking nigger

oh ok
why didnt you say so

I'm sad all those archives went down. All those louis CK stories are gone.

some oc

punished cuck, that's my oc. I'm glad people like that shoop

Louis CucK

Why would I dump my rare cucks? They wouldn't be rare then anymore, would they?

because you're a Louis fan therefore a cuck

So I know nothing about this guy other than he has a comedy show where he's sometimes 'offensive' to people, never bothered to find out either but now I'm curious

How did he get this much hate? I'd rather deal in facts than memes

He's an antiwhite cuckold

I listened to and IIRC he was promoting fat acceptance or something on the show, but that can't be all, is it?

He's a cuck.

His general gimmicks are self-deprecation and controversial humor, so once he started running out of material on how all fat and all ginger people are disgusting, his act moved on to how all men are violent retard assholes, and how all white people are evil and being white is great because life is instantly easier.

Naturally, tumblr and regressive lefties ate it up cause it fits in with their narrative, but everyone else got kinda sick of it really quickly and started calling him a cuck for shitting all over himself for cheap laughs. Now people tend to use him as a symbol for cucks.

That makes a lot of sense, cheers

pls tell me it's real

You guys sure love black dicks.
Just sayin'. It's cool, just admit it and move on.

Louie please

Sup Louie thats a nice pair of Nikes you have there

Louie's great and all, but he's no match for the King of the Cucks

fuck you he redeemed himself

by not reviewing a movie?

nah

how dare you

The way he riled up all those SJW sites by accident and then completely ignored them was uncucked. So many others would have apologised or made some other lame statement.

Take a look at this mans face and tell me he doesn't know EXACTLY what he was doing by shunning Cisbusters

I love how the title of that cartoon has taken on an all new meaning.

what's his story

What archives?

Louis get the fuck out of here.

B-But that isn't a Bull! H-He's WHITE! Where's the BBC?

Cuckypasta dump:

Black boys, I really feel sorry for you. Just look at your women. [crowd laughs] You get a bunch of fat, hideous cows as your women. All they do is cheat and demand child support. [crowd silent] That is why I feel as I need to make it up to you. You deserve better. All of you are stronger, taller and more powerful then puny white boys like myself. [crowd laughs] I only let my wife get the bbc fro now on while I watch. She should get the best, which I could never give to her. [crowd laughs]

>So yesterday I went down to the convenience store because we were out of the 30 cent a can dog food that my wife feeds me and we only had the good stuff that only real puppies that are loved and aren't white cucks get to eat.

Hi Louis.

"I AM NOT YOUR BITCH"

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

*Roaring laughter followed by applause*

>Louis C.K. walks on stage

That was funny

he's a guy who makes internet videos about old video games

his wife sleeps around behind his back

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

And then he told Ghostbusters to fuck off, and didn't apologize when the oink hairs and their faggots began their angry tweeting at him.

Much like how half-tranny Max Landis was the lone e-celeb to call Rey a Mary Sue.

Seriously though all irony aside, is Louis CK really an advocate for cuckoldry? Did he really say stuff like "White people are evil"? Are all these quotes posted on here real?

see