JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-warner-bros-release-the-original-cut-of-suicide-squad-in-theaters?recruiter=581739953&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/suicide-squad-review
archive.is/XIJdP
forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2016/08/03/nerd-culture-is-fighting-a-losing-battle-against-reality/#2722f745303e
archive.is/UGpSI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOL'

MY

SQUAD

HORSE

UP

CHUCK

wew lad, RT confirmed for completely trustworthy.

When there is no ideological agenda behind it, reviewers are not pressured to promote it.

The reviewers are bitching about gun control

Even the lowest rated MCU movie is higher than anything DC put out.

It's embarrassing.

Shit

I thought a lot of the first-phase Marvel stuff was total crap; the first Iron Man was the only good standalone movie to come out of that.

Then again, I also thought Ant-Man was a by-the-numbers shitshow and GotG was retarded, so maybe it's just me.

I'm pretty sure you've just summed up what most people think.

The first Iron Man was the only truly good movie to come out of this capeshit tsunami.
Everything else has been formulaic cartoonish drivel. And it's getting more and more ridiculous as time goes.

Is capeshit finally dead?

UPON

No, you're not the only one. Is just that the critics are shills paid by Disney. So even if Marvel capeshit films are objectively bad, they will give high approval scores to this movies.

DC capeshit. Marvel capeshit will die after Avengers 3 and Fox capeshit will meet its end with Deadpool 3

MUH

Suicide Squad? More like Suicide Studio, killing themselves with shit like this.

==CARLOSSS==

BIG

GUY

What did you expect?

Time for more re-shoots.

you really shouldn't put too much stock in critics, the only good one was animated

get a load of this goy here.

Well antman was funny but not really a movie by himself
GoG made again the comeback of funny and happy cape movies rather than dark and gritty most says avenger have done it before but not my opinion
Cap America was at the same level of ironman, only good stand alone movie

You don't think they'll rate it high because they're "whoovians"?

Cap 2 is considered the best film. Ironman 1 and Cap 2 are both decent movies because they focus on super heroing shit and good actors being interesting characters.

BLACKED

What does that even mean?

Suicide Squad?
LOL!
More like Suicide Watch.

Poor DC…

Check your privileges, whitey shitlord.

Even if Doc Strange is shit (something tells me it will), they'll gobble it up because Disney has them gobbling its balls, and because Eggs Benedict is there

Captain America 1 was so boring for the second time, when I saw it, that almost slept into it. It literally has 1 funny joke the whole time, and people outside the USA doesn't care about muh blue and white stars and stripes flag. At first, I liked it, but for the second view, it was total boredome! And the second one is stupid spy bullshit.

How the fuck can you make a boring movie with Hugo Weaving who plays the goddamned Red Skull? How can you make the Red Skull boring? They did it…

It's a spy movie. The only superhero in it is the Winter Soldier. And they gave us that crappy Falcon too. You think he is a superhero?
Literally who? The only good acting in it was by that strange looking guy who played the computer-turned Arnim Zola

change.org/p/warner-brothers-make-warner-bros-release-the-original-cut-of-suicide-squad-in-theaters?recruiter=581739953&utm_source=petitions_show_components_action_panel_wrapper&utm_medium=copylink

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/suicide-squad-review

>If you can believe it, Suicide Squad is even worse than Fantastic Four. At least that mess of a movie had some shimmer of an idea to it. Suicide Squad, trying so lamely to be clever and edgy with all its mortifying music cues and clunky jokes, was only good as a compelling two-and-a-half-minute trailer. As a movie, it really does itself in.

JUST
U__S
S__U
TSUJ

archive.is/XIJdP

I honestly thought it was okay and better than Ghostbusters and Star Trek. Will RT finally be exposed for the shilling faggots that they are?

Of course they will. They're the same autists from the Holla Forumsrony community.

You're a fucking subhuman. People like you should be exterminated.

I didn't pay to see them you mongrel. GB and ST were trash and I'm happy to see ST is failing badly. Weeks have passed and its box office gross is still lower than its budget. Oh what joys. This is a summer of magic.

Ant Man is definitely my favorite just because it was the most creative and didn't have a big fuck you save the universe plot, and I agree about Iron Man being pretty good. I enjoyed GotG for having at least a couple characters that were remotely interesting in a setting that is at least somewhat creative, though the plot itself was pretty shit.

I also hated Winter Soldier while still liking the fact that the plot is a mild redpill about the dangers of indiscriminate surveillance. Other than those I don't really have anything good to say about other Marvel movies, unless we're counting X-Men in which case Days of Back to the Future of the Week to the Past and 2 were great.

>he still thinks that anyone on >>>Holla Forums that sees a recent movie actually paid for it
Everyone knows that you either torrent a cam version or buy a ticket for a good movie you've already seen and then go into the showing for whatever shit meme movie you are looking to see. I saw Cisbusters from the cam and bought a ticket for Green Room to see Apocalypse. There doesn't seem to be any good movies out right now (unless I can find a theater still showing The Shallows which was decent) so I don't have plans to see Shill Trek in theaters.

Are they making muslim capeshit now?

What?

Gotta shoehorn some sort of agenda bullshit into your review.

There's a white people thing you can do that magically makes you successful?
I wish my parents did that for me.
Instead I just lived in terrible poverty until I moved out of the house.
Now I'm in regular poverty.

So it's pretty much confirmed that these people are getting payed by Marvel/Disney right? There's no way it can be this bad, even for capeshit. And I've been seeing alot of hit pieces against David Ayer and his past movies when they're much better than anything Cuck Wheaton or the others have done.

SHEEEEEEEEEIIIITTTTTT

If you don't understand by now that these people are against the very culture of manhood and will stop at nothing to destroy it you have been living under a fucking rock.

You are not allowed to like a movie where a pretty girl shows off her ass. You must instead like the movie with the fat cunt ugly monkey and lesbian in it if you want to be a part of geek culture.

The boy's club is over it's time to make room for the women now!!!!! Enforced Mediocrity for everyone!!!!

the funny thing is this is a culture war we never wanted to fight, we just wanted to be left alone with our comics and magic cards and video games. then the bitches moved in and ruin everything they fucking touch - time to take up hunting and fishing

forbes.com/sites/danidiplacido/2016/08/03/nerd-culture-is-fighting-a-losing-battle-against-reality/#2722f745303e

bejeweled and candy crush aint "gaming" - the sooner the industry and it's legions of sjw cunts realize they are different industries, the better

Do these people do any fucking research for their articles? Or do they just not give a fuck?

worse than both of your options - they know they are lying, and push the narrative that suits their cultural agenda

""""""""""""""""""""""""""Male""""""""""""""""""""""""""

All the warning signs were there when the director brought the cast back to reshoot.

Good boy, have a shekel.
WHAAAAT? JEWS AREN'T MANIPULATIVE! RACIST!

Airport's law. Every. Fucking. Time

archive that shit, I don't want to give money to the hacks of Forbes

Yes, they suck the mouse's cock

dat (((nose)))

archive.is/UGpSI
my bad

You still wasted hours of your life on lowest common denominator shit. Why would you waste your time on literal shit? You already know it's going to be terrible.

That's fair but I mostly just see these movies for cultural context and an excuse to go out with friends. It's nice to have something to talk about with random people and popular movies are something most have in common. As for Cisbusters that was specifically so I could have better arguments when debating with my buddy about whether it's shit or not. He genuinely liked it and I cannot let such a thing happen.

Cap 1 was much better than Thor, but it was admittedly a very boring film. I think it suffered from Redskull not being portrayed adequately, and I say that despite loving Hugo Weaving's work. He just wasn't enough of an equal to the Cap to be considered a big threat.

Well I know it's supposed to be Looney Tunes in Space, but some of the choices felt so fucking retarded that I couldn't leave my brain by the door with them. Like the law enforcers putting Groot into a mingling prison without any proper understanding of his abilities (which apparently they're going to do again in the sequel), or skipping sensible wartime strategies and having no anti-aircraft defences on Xandar itself. Or Gamora being astounded by Quill's music as if it were something no other sentient bipedal race would have conceptualised during the progression of their evolution as a species. The villain stopping only seconds away from achieving his goal because some faggot was dancing was merely the derp finale,

thats because the bar was set so goddamned low. he would have walked out demanding a refund if it were three dudes (and a monkey)

GotG was on showtime last weekend so i gave it a watch, holy shit what a horrible fucking mess… and it set records

maybe im just too old for this shit

Wait, we talking about white shitlords or SJWs and Tumblrites? Tweak a few words and they think like that.

Why is this a bad thing? If you read that they're gonna make a movie of Iron Man, you'll want to see someone that looks, acts and behaves like Iron Man and Tony. Why not say fuck it all and have a Chinese fat man in a cardboard suit and say he's Iron Man? Same thing anyways, right?

I'd love to see the reaction if they announced the Black Panther movie, and just because Disney wanted, portrayed him now as the whitest motherfucker you could, and that there was a scene where he called himself the true heir of Wakanda, and that the nigger was an impostor, completely straight-faced. Let's see if they enjoy these changes so much when they change their beloved colored or women.

SJWs have a noted lack of self awareness

The criticism that this movie is receiving is kind of funny. Also I find it odd that the critics have decided to make Suicide Squad into the flagship for "Toxic Masculinity in Pop Culture?" seeing as how it's just marketed as a unorthodox capeshit team up movie with some edge. This movie probably has it's fair share of Cultural Marxism, but it's still not pure enough for these faggots. Critics also seem to unfairly hate DC capeshit like it's worse than marvel capeshit.

yeah i have decided the only critic i can actually respect is roeper

he gave ss a 2/4 and gb a 1/4

so at least he's not pushing a shitty agenda

He also made a point about globalism. Yes goy, give it up, we're all in this together, hehehe.

Could they please make up their minds? Was grimbledygrimp a movement of sexist dudebros, virginal preteens, basement dwelling nerds, thousands of bots, or college age conservatives?

Yeah, it's all for the "greater good".

no dipshit, not nerd culture. normal boyhood which develops into manhood.

comic books video games and shit like that are todays "swingin' a dead cat on a string"

things boys do, and like to do, and it's being invaded by feminists who want to tear it down because not enough girls understand enough math to figure out how to get through a dungeons and dragons character creation

so instead of teaching the girl math they invade the table and dilute the fucking game

reddit loves le epic LOOK HOW WHACKY I AM XDDDD shit like this though.

You know, a squad of muslims who blow themselves up to stop supervillains could actually be a unique and interesting idea for a movie. Which is the surest way to know that it'll never be done.

ayo hol up…..
*Smacks Lips*
so you wuz saiyan we sum type uh muslim removal squad??

Critics are Disney Shills. Expect high ratings to doctor strange

Stopped reading there

What? He is the bald Ching right? Isn't the main protagonist right? Doc should look like a suave mysterious guy a la Lando calrissian

Why don't you come and make me, you little bitch.

By not watching shit media we lose the right to talk shit about it. Yes I ate shit (twice) but I can firmly describe the foul and disgusting taste with so much accuracy that one can doubt me when I say just how bad the shit taste.

That's not really saying much. The Thor movies were never that good aside from that final fight scene with the armor in the first movie.

is that real? did it really made the final cut of the movie?

And the movie I was looking forward to doesn't have a tomato score at all, what the fuck. I hope Nine Lives becomes a sleeper hit and outperforms Ghostbusters and Suicide Squad.

I thought Iron Man 3 was pretty based until this scene happened.

this and tony destroying all the suits makes no sense at all

Did they ever explain how/why he has his suits back in the following movies? Or does Disney just want us to pretend IM3 doesn't exist because of the backlash?

What the fuck is it? Your picture looks like shit. I see Kevin Spacey and Jennifer Garner, but that's not doing much for me.

I was so bored with Iron Man 3 that 10 minutes in I just started playing the "guess what's gonna happen next" game. What a surprise that I was right 31 times out of 37.

It's a shit movie, even by capeshit standards.

True, I don't even get why Thor was considered a good movie next to some low-rated DC contemporaries.

That last part was really the most fail, as was trying to wrap up a character we ALL knew was going to be back the next time a crossover was needed. Otherwise it wasn't an awful film.

I thought it was explained in Civil War that he made them again because he couldn't get away from the Iron Man persona - it's his identity.

Speaking of, by the end of Civil War I was thinking, "Fucking hell, can they make him any MORE Batman?!" Genius, billionaire, non-superpowered orphan whose parents were killed by a thug and is having a crisis where he can't separate himself from his alter-ego.

Some Kevin Spacey movie where he - as some major CEO - is turned into a cat and has to deal with it. So random bullshit flick.

It's not even that bad, it's just mediocre.
Some of the motivations don't make sense, i.e. Boomerang only wants money and tries to run away, but when he actually has a chance to run away he just goes on a suicide mission with everyone else. He even leaves in the previous scene only to return.
The Joker/Harley scenes are fucked up. In the beginning of the movie Joker fries Harley's brain with electricity. Later he makes her jump into a giant pot of chemicals to prove that she loves him. There is a scene where he "gifts" her to some gangster guy and the guy just becomes scared to shit, tells him that he doesn't want blood and won't touch his woman. The thing is pretty fucking brutal and they try to play it off for comedy and it doesn't always work.
Diablo is another weird character. He tries to be a good person, but he is in jail for murdering his wife and two of his kids.
The movie also has a tacked on happy ending where a character is thought dead but is actually alive. Actually, two characters. It's all pretty bullshit.
However, it is by no means a bad film. It's pretty good by superhero films standarts and I definitely enjoyed it more than any of the fucking avengers movies.

So not as bad as F4ntastic? Because someone said it was worse than that and I'm really hard-pressed to believe it. That movie was a fucking debauchery.

It is definitely not. The characters are not as beloved an well known, and while you can see the movie had reshoots to add some jokes it is definitely not terrible.
I'll put it this way: I don't regret spending money to see it, but I wouldn't do it again.

Was there at least enough focus to get a torture/corruption boner?

So is safe to say the """""""""""""""critics""""""""""""""" are just SJW shills sucking Mickey Mouse's dick?

Not really, shit cuts away before he does anything, probably because of the ratings.

SJW shills? Yes. Maybe angry joker fanboys, but he really isn't THAT bad in the movie. Remove the tattoos and he'd be a lot more tolerable.
Fun fact: Harley is actually shown wearing her original outfit and even considers to wear it for the mission in the movie. Joker also wears a suit with a white rose from the comics. There is nothign to be outraged about.
The whole thing about Diablo being a racist stereotype is bullshit too since he is the only one on the team who has a problem with killing people and wants to avoid bloodshed. He is also the most powerful of them.

Get fucked, your movie is shit, you art decisions were shit, and you should have stuck to making movies about ghetto gang violence.

Faggot.

Well, shit. That was the only part that even slightly interested me.

It's like I'm reading RottenTomatoes reviews, are you trying to get a job for IGN or something?

Mate what the fuck did you expect from a movie called suicide squad that looks like a fucking acid dream of a panic at the disco fan? Citizen fucking Kane?
It is a superhero movie. It has the heroes who beat the bad guys and a feel good scene in the end. I think that it doesn't fit with the characters and certain other more brutal scenes well, but it is by no means a complete fucking abomination of a movie like Ghostbusters or Batman vs Superman. It's not fucking Green Lantern or any of that other shit.

You might be paranoid man. The movie just has a scene based on this image.

No. You're not going to trick us into thinking we'll be defying sjws by going to this complete hunk of shit.

Ding ding ding, mistake number one. Suicide Squad is supposed to be about a team of super villains.

The comics were consistently well-written. They should have tried consulting the fucking source material.

What the fuck are you smoking man? Do you think Harley fucks Deadshot? Because there is an alright Aria Alexander vid released by now

I have a chance to go for it tomorrow, should I? Want to see some movie in theaters badly, but nothing interesting going on right now.

And Deadpool is supposed to be about a psychopath murdering people for no reason, but it is a superhero movie.
Suicide Squad is a superhero movie, plain and simple. They go in as a team and save the world, by the end they call each other friends. If you expected anything different you are a fool.
Are you joking right now? Batman has very few good stories, just like the rest of the capes. They have been resorting to cheap tricks to make it interesting again and kept failing. Remember that one time when it turned out there were actually three jokers all along?
DC is barely better than Marvel at that front.

It's a meh movie that you might moderately like or moderately dislike. It is nothing special whatsoever. See it if you don't mind that.

-They fuck in the comics.
-They fuck in Assault on Arkham.
-Deadshot carrying her around is one of the promotional images they've been tossing around.

Well shit, didn't know that.
They definitely don't fuck in the movie. She is all crazy for joker.
I don't even remember the carrying moment in the movie.
The only romance in the movie is the one betwheen Flag/Sorceress. Also Boomerang keeps carrying around a pink unicorn that he is probably fucking because gotta get the brony audience

to be fair the other user might have been speaking in the past tense. suicide squad was at one time a fucking great read but suddenly the pozz got cranked up to 11 wally west is a nigger and the jsa is sucking dicks.

You're a retard. You're a complete and total retard. It's the entirety of your post that makes me say this, but you've never read a single Deadpool comic. Clearly.

Deadpool is only ever written one of two ways "complex anti-hero" or "lol dude memes gag character". The movie is somewhere between the two. He never murders people for no reason. He murders people say working for Hydra, he mrders assassins and mercenaries, but he often takes jobs with no pay and he refuses to harm kids.

You posted a picture from Wonder Woman. One of the most infamous pages from her shitty SJW runs. Wonder Woman. WONDER WOMAN.

WONDER WOMAN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SUICIDE SQUAD. I'm talking about the Suicide Squad comics. They've consistently been well-written over the years.

Jesus fucking christ I keep remembering why I stopped reading comics

How is batman able to do that? Did he fuck superman with some kryptonite or something

You haven't seen it? He gassed Superman with kryptonite released from a grenade launcher round for like 15 seconds.

DC has to put in some hard yards to beat Marvel there.

Why do they always look the same?

DC started the race swap bullshit. I swear, someone who works for DC posts here trying to defend their retarded decisions. Whatever DC is doing now is too little too late. They'd have to apologize to fans, promise no more SJW bullshit or raceswaps, erase the entire New 52 line and go back at least to the 90s, pre-didio and film a video of everyone at the office kicking Grant Morrison in the face and spitting on him.

DC was doing raceswaps while Marvel still thought the idea was stupid. Blue Beetle, Mr. Terrific, The Atom, The Question, Johnny Thunder, Steel, John Stewart, Firestorm, Blaqua Lad, I could list examples all day and night.

Marvel's just dumber about it.

That was the main point of my response - Marvel's a lot dumber about it.

It's one thing to shoehorn in characters because muh minorities, it's another when you do stupid shit like take the original character's name and pass it around like a moniker to their successors, or some childhood prodigy bullshit. I couldn't care less about the replacement if it makes adequate sense.

Though a lot of it's pretty short-term shit. Maybe if they did something like write good stories for the ethnic characters they already have (e,g: Storm), it'd work better than playing musical chairs.

if it's getting bad reviews (((online))), does this mean it's a decent film or more red pilled than I thought?

It's ego and politics. No one working for Marvel wants to create a new character, because Marvel would retain the rights. So instead they go through the vault of existing characters and see what they can make fit their politics. Probably the dumbest example was Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur. "Let's write a comic about a super smart black girl! Who should we replace for her? I know! How about a monkey!"

Stop it, Freech. Tell me how this
could possibly be "red-pilled".

i have no idea that's why I asked. I'm almost so conditioned to see marxist shite get super high reviews like zoobusters that when I see low scores I wonder what (((they))) are scared of the public seeing.

They should genderswap that back to normal and make it better. Pic related.

I didn't like the Joker bits, but otherwise, it was okay. Still not as good as Marvel's shit, though. DC needs to step it up, but judging by the Justice League trailers, it's only gonna get worse.

Pick one.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/

>>>/gaschamber/

Deus Ex did it better.

What a great film!
:^)

Good, good. Now consider this: it's not just entertainment (((media))) and reviews doing this. It's every news source.

>>>/reddit/

The only good part of that movie is the finale/climax lasted more than 30 fucking seconds, unlike the prior two movies.

Well, I just got back from seeing it.
That movie was raped on the editing room floor.

I hope you didn't pay to see it.

jahns
furious fernando
mundane matt
boogie298

all say it's good.

jizz cuckman says it's bad.

checkmate reviewcucks.

Because people like (((Dani Di Placido))) monetize the culture, which draws in the herd animals.
Women and minorities are weapons of the Jew.
Webm related.
Time to take up anti-semitic hobbies.

Holla Forums is always right.

Saw it last night with my friend. It's 2-3/10 piece of shit. It was kinda ok capeshit movie up to "final boss fight", then it totally went to shit. If you want to see this garbage watch it up to battle with the witch and then just walk out. Harley has no ass, Smith is most unintimidating person ever, even more so than my grandpa, Bogan has no purpose, same with samurai whore. Joker was kinda ok, but he shows up for

Nope, Cumbercuck is the lead role. They couldn't pick someone remotely attractive or even normal looking to play Dr. Strange.

I wasn't clear to me. Were those Justice League files? I couldn't see clearly.

No, movie is getting panned, because Harley is strolling around in short shorts for half the film, showing her abs ,ass and legs. You fucking pig, do you seriously expect heterosexual males (critics) to enjoy such things?

IT'S OVER

sure is summer in here

Christ, I'd never seen the top two panels of this.

Is this supposed to be a parody? Do they actually think "the patriarchy" talks/thinks like this?

Ahm Scott Mendelson ah have diabetes

That movie had after credits? Wow they're just that desperate.

I think Viggo Mortensen was the first actor to be associated with the role. It should have been him.

checks out.

MAKE IT STOP