Sony BTFO

Again.

youtube.com/watch?v=UWROBiX1eSc

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/tv/res/423289.html
archive.is/pcQ7y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn't you embed it? I actually came back here just to post it because HOLY SHIT that video was great.

I just thought they were going to tear into the poorly written plot, but instead they utterly gutted and destroyed the shitty feminist narrative.

Let's see if Leslie Jones 'suffers' another terrible Harambe attack on twitter after this.

>>>/reddit/

Because somebody already posted it and you can't fucking embed the video twice.

You read this BO? MAKE SO THAT YOU CAN YOU LAZY FAGGOT.

Get out newfaggot

MIKE I KNOW YOU ARE ONE OF US.

nope, still
>>>/reddit/

It's a good video to be quite honest.

You complaining about forcing things on Holla Forums is fucking rich is what I'm saying. What are you going to complain about off topic posts or Holla Forums next? Now get the fuck out.

ok redditor
>>>/reddit/

>>>/oven/

It's been on Holla Forums longer than you obviously have.

For the love of all that is holy please just ban this goon/leftypol/freech guy. I don't even know what freech is but he is ruining every thread with his nu-male feminism.

ayy

Twitter is triggered

"UGH"

OH GOD THIS FEELS SO GOOD

I'm sure you fucking did, asshole.

Damn, that guy is salty. Stopped the video 3 minutes in, and by doing so ignored how RLM effectively debunked a lot of the narrative.

Well, I have a magical power to know when an idea sounds like shit. I have a magical power to see production images, and know that they look like this. I also have the ability to see when a trailer looks like shit.

Also, I wish people would drop this "arsehole" shit. It is stupid. Just say "asshole" like a fucking adult.

What is indefensible. They collapsed the narrative, and showed that 4 stronk women who don't need no man are fully capable of making an unfunny and shitty movie.

Same lie as "I liked the original but liked this new and improved movie better".

Arsehole

Theres already a fucking thread for RLM fuck off

8ch.net/tv/res/423289.html

Suck on a dick faggot :^)

Tweet this to Paul Fag.

Being from the U.K. the word you are looking for is

AJAJAJAJA look at this newfaggot
>>>/newfag/

I always get a warm feeling whenever I read or hear those words.
Shhh shhhh I only want to make you feel good
you're so pretty, stop crying you wanted this so haah take it huah yeah fucking take it huaaah haaah haargh!
swallow it don't fucking spill it yeah taste it taste all of me you hot slag

Aaand I'm spent.

Jay can't even keep a straight face at any point in the whole video. The guy couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag. When will Mike finally euthanize him and make Rich his main partner?

He mad

Literally who?

Oh no!

I like how (((they))) out themselves now.

It will certainly make it easier when the time comes.

Yes we know, this is a RLM thread.

I had a weird experience today. I was at a coffee shop and some people were talking about the new Ghostbusters. I wanted to say something but I couldn't bring myself to doing it. It's so surreal though, that's the first time I actually heard people talk about it in public.

Anyway, sage for blog post.

The day of the rope you mean, fellow klansman?

I'm not CIA btw.

What did he mean by this?

Sure you're not Mr C.I.A. G.C.H.Q. man.

what happened to Megatron? he was such a respectable Decepticon leader.

Of course you know, you're from /reddit/ :6)

>>>/killyourself/

ill take it into consideration, thanks.

DAYUM Jay is so Gay. Out of all the shirts he chooses the only one that has a buff, beefy ghost showing off his muscles. I am sure it reminds him of his sugar daddy Mike.

I'm surprised Rich took part in this. He seemed more likely to up-play the Sony narrative.

he's still a faggot though

This is pretty good. It's not often you see some actual film journalism.

RLM REVIEWS THE FORCE AWAKENS:

RLM REVIEWS CISBUSTERS:

They'll lose some SJWs on Patreon, they'll get some new Patreons on image boards, and they'll still make tons of cash for their shitty reviews. The only good thing about this is that Mike will spend all this cash on booze and will die sooner.

No one will fall for this goon-style d&c trolling.

That's how you idiots call "truth" these days? Or are you this new that you literally never saw the numerous "shit on Kiklasa" threads from when they released their stupid TFA review?

Mike just really wants to be Spock.

English isn't your first language. Are you even white?

Nice try pajeet.

Guess sony marketing doesn't pays as much as disney's

This is probably the best and funniest thing they've done in months, if not years.

It really makes you think

The percentage break down, especially.
A minority so small that it wouldn't even count as a margin of error by most standards, and Sony threw millions of dollars into forcing that narrative.

Thats was going to kill the sjws in the entire entertainment sector, including vidya

The fact that every project with heavy sjw involvement has crashed and burned combined with the utter failure of sjw-focused marketing means nobody is going to hire these cunts after this

Companies only care about money, sjws wormed in saying that by appealing to women and other groups over men they would make even more money, they said social gaming and walking simulators would be more popular than AAA games

And because they couldn't deliver and even cost these companies money they are done for

It also exposes a pretty huge flaw in the feminist narrative: They say that they are ruling over everything and taking over the world (in a good way) and that no one can stop them because they are on the right side of history… And then a reaction to a trailer, something that amounts to a soft fart in the wind of the cacophonous storm of shit that is the Internet, and they absolutely fucking lose their minds.

All their chest puffing and grandstanding makes a lot more sense now. They aren't declaring victory. They are in a constant state of pants-shitting terror. They have no power and they know it. The slightest push-back against their agenda and it topples.

I hate to break it to you, but humorless people who are quick to anger generally win historically.

Underestimate feminists and they'll keep passing laws declaring you a rapist.

If feminists had any hope of winning based on the legitimacy of their beliefs and goals, they'd be fighting openly and proudly declaring that they think a man can rape a woman without touching her, or that women's pants not having deep pockets is oppression.

Instead, they have to work slowly and quietly. Letting only the fringe lunatics run loose without any support while they abuse nepotistic hiring practices to take over the news blogs that no one even trusts in the first place.

The salt of the earth makes so many things salty.

Have you noticed that not even the SJW-dominated, heavily left-leaning media corporations give fat, disgusting psychos like that any kind of support? No airtime. No coverage. No affirmation of their beliefs.

They are lucky to get lipservice, because even within feminism, there are so many splinter groups and different variations of the hollow ideology that even leftists won't acknowledge most of them.

Better than Redlettermedia

>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/freech/

This why the angry atheist e-celebs are cancer

guy is legit insane

Because it would be extremely damning for them to spotlight the real products of their destructive ideology.

That's because they're comprised of women and beta males.

what did they say?

So, I like what they're saying and this is amusing, but I don't see why these guys are such a cult phenomenon. They're not that funny.

Last week, my brother called me up. He said he and his family were going to see the new Ghostbusters movie and asked me if I wanted to go.

I told him I really didn't.

How lucky is the film to even make its budget back at this point? Its been out for 3 weeks and unless it's a movie that people need to see, usually they get pulled out by then or lose steam. Am I wrong?

It's questionable if the film can even make it's production budget of 144 mil back. Creative accounting will be used by the shills and people trying to save their jobs I'm sure.
Not net profit though. The fuckers conveniently leave out any distributor or cinemas cut of the gross profits. They will rarely mention the promo cost which is speculated to be 100 mil plus.

It could not even open at #1 domestically, and dropping fast in rank. It gets weekend bumps but it barely breaks 3 digits in daily box office take it seems. Feig and the moron marketers keeps doubling down on the hostile marketing while Sony is trying to do damage control. Ie: nuGB clinton endorsement. Jones vs Milo. There still seems to be some diehard koolaid drinker in sony marketing that wants to keep doubling down on the retardation of no publicity is bad publicity. The movie appears to be in a death spiral.

They're still taking the stance that disliking the movie (or trailer) because it has an all female cast (which is inherently unfunny) is somehow morally wrong, so they're being cucks as per usual. I hope the fat ugly dykes who starred in the movie go back to the kitchen, make themselves a cyanide-laced ham sandwich, and scarf it down. If RLM did likewise, I'd be ok with it.

Thats because they know they are frauds, they know they got nothing and that their position depends entirely on a finely crafted narrative

Yeah pretty much, take tranny suicides: they NEVER fucking mention those

On the other hand some states like commieformia have passed laws that say a tranny can't sue his doctor for having misdiagnosed them and got them to bankrupt themselves getting an irreversible sex-change that ruined their lives

A lot of people are into this SJW bullshit because it allows them to easily scam other people and shield themselves from the consequences as well

They are no different from a religious cult preying on the weak the sad and the stupid while constantly asking them for money in exchange for a form of salvation

archive.is/pcQ7y

He is the Cumskin, Redditpol, >>>Holla Forums faggot. Were pretty sure he posts on freech and he only posts here to derail threads. It's best to just not take the bait.

You are right brother, men should be going their own way!

pajeet, why are you still trying to force that meme?

Great screenshot, can't wait to read your article on Mary Sue!

What?

I shiggy

If somebody already posted it why did you post again? You know there's already at least 3 RLM threads in the catalog right?

part of the fun of mocking reddipol is watching them sperg out & assume its some conspiracy by an evil group of malcontents with an insidious (jewish, no doubt!) agenda.
really I'm just taking the piss because it's fun, and b/c it's obvious they're young & new. follow the leader. follow the leader. follow th

These people are legit retarded.

I never said anything about MGTOW, you cocksuckers.

But you talk just like them :^)

No, I really don't. I just said the fat unfunny dykes who made this movie are better off dead, which has nothing to do with MGTOW.

I never really pay much attention to net profit in terms of movies, only gross profit. That being said, it makes me wonder how much money the reboot really made right now, and what Sony wants to do with it anymore given them and Pauly-boy recently disagreeing on advertisements.

The sony CFO, sony nippon, their accountants, Tom Rothman, Pascal and Feig are probably wondering the same thing. Even if Pascal got the golden parachute iirc she may still have some ties to sony, or at least still have a need for an in or a line to sony studio. But anyhow, 30% is the supposed average that cinemas take a cut of the box office ticket sales. Some other user I read have claimed sony may have cut a deal so cinemas get more of that, maybe just to get it playing on a lot of screen to hype it up. It's supposed to be a cinematic universe franchise starter right. :^>

Personally, I'll still wager a dollar bet that Sony might still try to double down and go ahead with a sequel. Though probably without Feig being asked to direct the sequel. Reason I say that, looking at past trend of failures doesn't completely rule it out. The 3 Fantastic Four movie before the F4 reboot for example. I don't remember people clamoring for them yet they still got churned out. Same with Hulk before it was brought into the Avengers movie.

Another user put a very credible theory as well, the possibility that Sony would still rather lose money and go ahead make a sequel even if it sours the GB brand, because it's still better than letting some other studios get the rights and making a profit with it. A kind of if I can't have the cake, no one else will get the cake because I'm going to shit in the cake.

Pretty much, yeah.

Considering my opinion is the right one, everybody who agrees with me is great, why is that so hard for you to understand?

In the shit filled wasteland of internet reviewers, anyone who is even slightly funny stands out from the crowds of faggots that do nothing but scream and shout and wave their arms about in front of a camera while saying "movie gud/bad" without actually elaborating on why they came to that conclusion.

How?
It looked to me like they were focused on pointing out how the comments that journalists kept crying about were such an insignificant minority of the negative feedback that they might as well not even exist, and that Sony deliberately ignored the fact that the vast majority of negative comments were more concerned about the film looking like a turd rather than the fact that it had vaginas in it.

your spacing and format gives you away

Who's the cumdumpster?

Cartoon :^)

It's summer lad. We have a bunch of fucking idiots screaming MGTOW at everything they don't like. It's making Holla Forums unreadable for how anti intellectual it's become.

Fantastic 4 films were needed to keep the license and they didn't do that bad. This was the Spiderman era of capeshit, very different to the current bukkake of capes.

Female lead from The Seven Deadly Sins anime/manga.

They still concede that "misogynistic" comments are bad and the people who made them are losers, which is ground that doesn't need to be conceded.

They also included the 60 anti-feminist comments as anti-women. They've bought the Landis Kool aid.

Jessica Alba's ass was the only thing memorable about it, and pre cpt. america actor playing jonny storm is semi interesting trivia tidbit.

I watched spiderman1 opening night. It seems like current year cape flicks is like a whole different timeline. I don't mean the movie timeline, I mean the world's timeline. It's like some nightmare parallel world where Zack Snyder is actually hired to do Batman V Superman, and in this world Amy Pascal, a barely literate moron who can't into e-mail is allowed to do more than one shitty Spiderman reboot attempts.

I really think they were just running with the best possible scenario this phony controversy could have. Take EVERY comment at face value without attempting to compensate for trolling, and the narrative still crumbles completely.

homophobia!

(Checked)
To me he seems like the kind of "troll" who will turn out to be a major lolcow. He's frantic and appears to be suffering from some type of mania. Like says he probably is mentally ill but in my opinion we are only seeing the start of it. He seems to be personally invested too which is always a big red flag.

>>>/autism/

Whenever you bring up the board having IDs he has a total shitfit. Because he knows he'd be filtered and his entire universe would collapse.

They never really went into depth about the 'misogynistic' comments
I don't remember them actually saying that

So, why don't we still have thread ids here?

Is that a man? What the fuck?

I see people say this every fucking thread about some PC shitshow or another, yet every single time Hollywood craps out another.
Can you guys guesstimate when this greed is going to kick in and Hollywood will come to their senses?

Rich's happiness makes me happy, for some reason.

Assuming this is the same girl, he had her on an episode of Pre_Rec. She mostly talked about science stuff.

No, they did it the right way. They made note of those comments being separate, but then lumped them together so the people defending this movie couldn't claim they were artificially bringing the number down by excluding them.

In the end it makes the point that much more powerful, even if you throw in a completely separate category of insults, the overall numbers are still abysmally low.

I love seeing jewish butthurt.

(checked)

They seem about right for each other, good for them, not a fan of Rich in the videos but I wish them well. You could do a lot worse for wives anyway.
I wonder if they'll have kids or not

Ha, holy shit.

Adblock user detected

"She" looks like one of that faggy actor from the late 90' are we sure is a grill and not a pussboi?

I would use one but they are too pesky

Jay is there to be eye-candy with his average "boy-next-door" looks and Rich is basically always there for the "important" movies anyway.

Jay is needed to retain the gay and soccer mom viewership.

>>>/hothead/

It never happens because it isn't true.

People in pedowood want to influence minds. If they wanted to make money they'd be in finance.

I think the test of any "troll" who thinks he's legit and not just another raging autist is can he take a break from it. Can he not "troll" on this board for a month? Even a week?

I like Jay. Oh

G-GUYS, I JUST FIGURED OUT THAT PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS

well done faggot, have a star

So the prequel reviews are ok, the ones with rape and murder jokes, but this is indefensible?

I'm going to get so much shit from retards for saying this.. But if you hate something simply because women are involved that is, by the actual definition, misogynistic.

If those same comments were saying "[Actress]? I hate that bitch" it's not exactly misogynistic, but it's more justifiable than saying, "women?! women suck at everything!"

Not making a judgement either way. I can understand the kneejerk apprehension for an all female cast and for these actresses, given their track records and the current feminist shit happening everywhere.

thats nice dear

Are you implying there were no actual misogynist in the comments, no matter how small? That's about as autistic as what the SJWs were doing, only in reverse. You faggots truly deserve each other.

But that's wrong you fucking twat.

Ballbusters was revealed to be 100% agenda driven from the beginning. The email leaks revealed plans for a "glass ceiling" project, code for muh wage gap and muh patriarchy. The director has been quoted multiple times talking about how innately unfunny men are, oblivious to the irony that by his own standards he was unfit to direct a comedy. The current Sony chair (((Rothman))) went on record saying the "controversy" was a net positive for the company. They resort to belittling their target audience and even get caught gaslighting comment sections and STILL there is always at least one beta neckbeard ready to chime in defending what even pink haired SJW youtube womyn unanimously consider to be a shit film. Just stop already, white knighting a bunch of lesbians and a gorilla isn't going to get you one any closer to having sex.

Except when they can blame it on someone else, like that tranny fag that jumped in front of a semi truck and suddenly the driver is some evil bigoted murderer because he couldn't alter the laws of physics and make a multiton tractor trailer come to a full stop in a fraction of a millisecond.

>>>/suicide/

The weak should fear the strong

Gilbert Gottfried's gay?

Upvoted for reddipol.

I'm going to become a chatolic again just out of spite.

For fuck's sake, atheism was gaining power then the SJWs took over to burn everything to the ground.

You need to learn how to read before you do this shit.

Hating it because it's a bunch of pandering bullshit cooked up by corporate cunts and beta retards is completely justified.

Hating it because it has women, which an ultra minimal fringe might have actually done, is literally the true definition misogyny, as in "the hatred of women" and not the connotative meaning that SJWs have made up, which is "not submitting to women and giving them all your money, making you a literal (figurative) rapist who only wants women in the kitchen making sandwiches"

Happiness is my fetish.

Did he mean to say clique?

Now tell me again why hating something because it has women in it is miso soup again? Could it be that women are actually inferior and it's fucking annoying that the sports channel fills it's air time with diversity no one wants to watch because it's equal to watching peewee league soccer?

Get a load of this faggot doubling down on his flawed idea where he thinks women being inferior so making less appealing content is hating women.

Don't make me say it!

Oh no, a fat nobody is asshurt.

Looks at these prepubescent virgins :^)

Hey does anyone have that image showing that Rotten Tomatoes is run by a dangerhair and a goony beard man? It was in another Ghostbusters thread

I just had a horrible thought. What if this goon is actually that guy swami from /fem/?

JUST

I remember that tripfag, I thought he died off.

I just had a horrible thought. What if not everyone that's taking the piss out of you is your *arbitrary boogeyman*, and you're just mentally ill?

bitch look like willow

woosh

She looks like his sister.

kys, newfaggot :^)

…or learningcode/rach

We know it's just you. You may as well be a tripfag you're so obvious. Can you at least make sense with your bait instead of repeating yourself constantly like the autist you are?

Why do you guys keep sucking RLM's dick so much? What did this video say that we didn't already know?

It said that you're a hothead.

Why is he molesting that retarded boy?

kill yourself

or josh

Politically correct Gen X nihilists basically making fun of what made them what they are.

Nothing to see here.

>archive.is/pcQ7y
they need to kill themselves holy shit

This is their grand scheme? Post a lame meme over and over because they think it triggers us?

or hotwheels

yes

Actually I've noticed at least two other people doing it. Yesterday I posted Holla Forumseddit to take the piss out of people and was joined by at least two other anons. The poster you're replying to is also another person, and not me.
See, your problem is that you don't know how anonymous imageboards work. You're practically a redditor, having to ascribe identity to every post you don't like.
That's what makes the responses to reddipol so hilarious. You practically act like redditors trying to make the piss-taking into whatever boogeymen you have in mind.

nobody cares fam

Why do you contribute to the destruction of the board gifmaker?

kill yourself

This has gone beyond pathetic.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Isn't that what Holla Forums obsesses over though?

goons have enormous folders of it they use to spam threads

I always go overboard taking reaction screenshots.

You're dodging the question though: isn't that what Holla Forums obsesses over?

Honestly, the GB bullshit is just one of the things recently that boggles my mind. When people complained about the Thor movie having the whitest of the gods played by a black guy despite his title of "whitest" everyone who called it out was racist and said "its just a movie", but when the Egyptian gods movie came out that had a white cast the same people started calling it racist and an insult to egyptian history and other crap. The new GB film strikes me as something similar. They cast an entirely female cast with obvious backlash and anyone who complained is an evil sexist cis pig but if they were to make an all-male version of a famous movie starring women. everyone would throw a shit fit. All in all, fuck you Hollywood.

Kudos m8.

no, it's what goons obsess over
learn to read, retard

I can read perfectly fine, it was a rhetorical question. Holla Forums obsesses over black dicks, that obsession is different from the cuck spam that people use to trigger them.

Also, if you weren't a newfaggot, you'd know that "cuck spam" has been a shitposting tactic on 4/pol/ before Holla Forums was even concieved. It has nothing to do with your Holla Forums boogeyman. But of course, you just repeat it verbatim because you're a newest of newfaggots who doesn't remember 4/pol/, let alone 4/n/, let alone any board before 2012.

Why are you so emotionally invested in the alleged emotional investment of other people in poo-coloured phalluses?

Also, I should differentiate neo-Holla Forumseddit from Holla Forums of old, especially /n/ of old. Holla Forums of old wasn't a circlejerking race to the bottom of shitposting, even if it did have moderation issues. Sadly, our Holla Forums after the second 4chan exodus is just a fascist shithole that has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with neetsoc circlejerking. Try posting anything contrary to the circlejerk, attempt to argue political opinions other than your own in an attempt to incite discussion or genuine asshurt, or whatever else triggers the mods, and you'll find yourself banned and your posing history held up as "shilling."

That's right, you'll be held up as a shitposter by some cocksucking moderator that uses anime avatars named 'therealmoonman', as he floods threads he doesn't like.

Better yet he's trying to make himself look like an oldfag or some shit.

Maybe you should go find a hugbox if people having different opinions hurts your feelings so much.

Hothead is being a hothead.

Hothead to see here

>>>/hothead/

actually I'm just eating dinner and watching Colony
protip: it's shit

Did you miss the part where it was the mods disagreeing and banning? Usually a mod who uses anime avatars who floods threads he doesn't like? The one in my picture.

I'm picking up the Holla Forums-eddit meme and running with it. Generating this much butthurt from a dumb portmanteau has a lot of potential.

Not all lefties are SJWs, not all dissenters are Jews, not all redditors are liberals. Someday you will stop fearing people different from you.

I see shitposting and arguing all the time. Maybe you just typed like a faggot.

It's really good for generating asshurt, yeah.
Triggering neetsoc circlejerkers who came here during the second 4chan exodus never felt so good.

wrong.

Who do you even think you're triggering?
Everyone else on Holla Forums has already figured out your game, so all you're doing at this point is spamming threads and then saying NYAHNYAH BUTTHURT LOL when anons call you out for it.

That makes more sense than what really goes on in the neetsoc mods brains. Which is "anyone who disagrees with me is a one cent army shill lmao xdd"

This shit is great

That's implying it's one person.
And if it didn't trigger you, this thread wouldn't have been completely derailed, in an attempt to defend your precious neetsoc circlejerk, composed mainly of redditors that came here from the second 4chan exodus.
Stay asshurt.

You're legitimately insane aren't you?

I do think it's pretty insane that 8/pol/ is a fascist circlejerk, with mods that anime avatarfag and flood threads they don't like with botspam, and retards don't know how to keep their shitposting to the respective boards, yes.

This is why you don't make a dozen threads for something like RLM.

Not everyone has to agree with you #sorrynotsorry

So, do you guys think Holla Forumseddit spammer is a milk drinker?
He seems autistic enough to be one.

I count three anons in this thread alone.
You should learn how to tell them apart, without IDs.
Don't worry though, you can always go back to Holla Forumseddit and make local reports accusing someone of being a "shill Holla Forums goon jewish liberal cuck"

When the mods are part of the circlejerk and ban you for disagreeing, that's the problem.

So you're butthurt about a ban. Finally we can get to the bottom of this.
What did the mean mods ban you for specifically?

So you got banned from Holla Forums for some reason, and now you're here on Holla Forums spamming it because?
I really don't understand what your problem is.
You do your little redirect spam in pretty much every thread.

This is assuming your aren't a goon who just gets off on shitting up threads because it's ebin or something.

Shill Holla Forums goon jewish liberal cuck detected!

Go back to freech already, you lone faggot.

Where do these tards even come into existence? They must like be born into a rich family in silicon valley or something and never have experienced any real issues at all.

It was a while ago, I don't bother going back, used to contribute alot before faggots from 4chan shit up the place and the new mods fagged it up. Believe I got banned for "shilling" because I was generating asshurt by arguing opinions that were contrary to the circlejerk. They watch posting history like hawks, say anything they don't like even ironically and they'll post your history.

Spamming? I'm conversing.
See, you were the one who got triggered by someone else calling you out as being from "reddipol".
I decided to join and generate some asshurt too.

You are spamming. Nobody is buying your "totes not a samefag" game.
What is your problem?
What is it about Holla Forums that has you so riled up that you act like this?
Calm down man, I'm sure whatever it is wasn't actually a big deal and you'll forget about it eventually.

Was it Ghostbusters?
I bet it was Ghostbusters.

So you are a liberal fuccboi who was busting balls on Holla Forums and got banned for a day or two. Tough shit, faggot.

This is further proof every thread that gets derailed into Holla Forumsshit it's done by goons and faggots.

I love that sweet sweet smell of goon butthurt in the morning.

Who gives a fuck about Holla Forums though? I haven't been there in over a year. The only people who act like you are literally freech retards though. Get over it.

No, spamming would be what Holla Forums mod therealmoonman does to threads he doesn't like
See

Why are you so angry, Holla Forumseddit?
Is it the fact that you're being called out for the redditor that you are?

lol no
More boogeyman shit coming from Holla Forumseddit
I believe I was banned permenantly on that address or IP range

If you aren't from Holla Forumseddit, why are you defending the board, and redditors like yourself, so vigorously? You still haven't addressed the actions of your resident anime avatarfag moderator therealmoonman.
Not that you'd be able to justify it, nor would you be able to justify the bullshit bans they hand out. Just take a look at the ban list for Holla Forums right now.

I still don't know why you're taking your butthurt about being banned on Holla Forums out on Holla Forums.
That's like getting told to get the fuck out of a political convention, and then going to a movie theater and accusing everyone of being your boogeyman.

More boogeyman shit from Holla Forumseddit
"Goon" is a term that was spammed by a schizophrenic who owns /4irc/. He's known for crossposting a shitload of boards and posting a bunch of blog shit that no one cares about. Other than that, the other prevailing hypothesis about Holla Forums is that they're "/jp/ teenbros" which was also spread far and wide by another schizophrenic entirely, by some faggot who probably owns the /irc/ board.

Who's butthurt? You brought it up, I posted about it. There's also multiple anons here posting "reddipol", "Holla Forumseddit" or some other variation to generate butthurt.
It's almost like you are a fucking retard and don't know how anonymous posting works. Like a redditor of some sort.

You're the only one that I see.
The timing between your posts gives it away that you're a samefag.

Now, will you answer my question?
Why are you angry at Holla Forums because Holla Forums banned you?

Because in truth he's a shill Holla Forums goon jewish liberal cuck who's trying to attack us with his memes. Holla Forums is just one of his battlegrounds against Holla Forums in the meme war.

If that's the case, why is he being so obvious about it?
I think it's more likely he's just a sperg that doesn't realize taking his ban rage out on a different board won't do shit to affect Holla Forums.

I'm not

For starters

So maybe you should learn how to differentiate anons, without using IDs, instead of whining about boogeymen, you retarded newfaggot?

I thought you were a failed troll at first, but now I just think you're autistic.

He's not trying to affect Holla Forums since they are too far gone, just remind people that the second exodus ruined Holla Forums and killed any real discussion. This thread is full of newfags who can't learn to not take the bait.

I've never seen autism on the scale of this before, how long has this goon been trying to shit up the board now? A month? More? He has been editing Holla Forums memes, spamming threads and samefagging pretty much every day I've stopped by. And yet he hasn't really made any real impact.

Well I'm watching this boring as fuck show and I don't really have anything to do, maybe that explains it.
I'm glad you've conceded that Holla Forums is filled with redditors from the second 4chan exodus though. It has nothing to do with any ban, and everything to do with the sad state of the board.

The spammer is lol guy.
Their autism is too similar for them to not be the same person.

Yeah, I forgot about that. I guess he changes his schtick every now and then.

I forgot all about that guy.

He only does this shit on Holla Forums too if you haven't noticed, just like lol guy.

You'll probably forget about this Holla Forumseddit shit too when he finally gives up.

I wonder what's the next step in his master plan.

No idea what you're talking about.
But even if I were "lol guy" whoever that is, none of the posts mentioning "reddipol" in the thread are me, so I didn't bring it up.
Someone else started generating asshurt, I just wanted to join because Holla Forumseddit tears are p good.

t. freech retard, maybe even Swiss proxy himself.

not that that's completely wrong, but you're seriously the only ones who are eternally anal pained about it

How could I forget the fact that Holla Forums is filled with redditors from the second 4chan exodus?

lol shut up lol guy lol
lol I've been here since 1998 lol

Your posts are almost exactly a minute apart every time you try to pretend like you're not samefagging.

Never been to Freech, this is also the only time I've spoken about this subject, so I'm not sure how I'm eternally pained about it. This board seriously needs id's.

Samefagging would be replying to my own posts without mentioning that I'm replying to my own post, redditor.

No, samefagging is pretending to be two different people in general in the same thread, goon.

I think he'll really go insane once Trump wins the election, probably start spamming pictures of niggerdicks full time instead of just once every while.

No, you dipshit redditor. Even if that were the definition of "samefagging" I'm certainly not doing it. Samefagging is replying to your own post, in order to argue or agree with yourself, or bumping your own thread while pretending to be a different person.

You seriously need to go the fuck back to reddit. This is embarassing.

Nice shoop.

Actually I'm planning on voting for Trump, I want that salt.
Yet again Holla Forumseddit loves to assume that everyone making fun of them is one of their boogeyman.

Samefagging is also shitposting a lot and then claiming it wasn't all you.
It's really easy to spot when it's just one guy, goon.
If you actually had multiple user spamming along with you then the replies wouldn't be so evenly spaced out.

Trying to argue pedantic trivialities to deflect away from fuck ups is one of the hallmarks of an bitter ex-goon tbh

No, again, that's not the definition of samefagging. You also seem to be implying that I'm shitposting and then responding to the shitposts.
And, again, I wasn't the poster who was originally making fun of you redditors.
This is just embarassing, you not knowing the definition of samefagging and then attempting to redefine it. Go the fuck back to reddit.

You're trying really hard to twist the definition of samefagging, but it's only making you look like an even bigger idiot.

Samefagging is literally what you are doing when you spam Holla Forumseddit, and then make a response later claiming it's multiple people.

Pointing out that you don't know what samefagging actually entails isn't being pedantic, when you're the one accusing others of samefagging.

Uh huh, sure you are, goon. That's why you've been so buttmolested and pissy every time Trump is brought up on Holla Forums. Better rev up those terabytes of nigger dicks, user.

I just entered the thread tho. I just know goon argument tactics and pedantry is a classic. I don't really care if you are one or not. Carry on with your slapfight. I'm going to go shit on Suicide Squad some.

No, "Holla Forumseddit" was all me, except for

Point out where I've denied that?
reddipol was another poster, that was the user that was originally making fun of you.

Again, not me. Just because you assume everyone is your boogeyman doesn't make it the same person. But, as a matter of fact, the majority of Holla Forums is filled with redditors, who came here from the second 4chan exodus.

Again, pointing out that the redditor (probably you) didn't know the definition of samefagging isn't being pedantic. It's pointing out that you are a fucking retard that needs to go back to reddit.

His posts are getting bigger.
Let's see how may walls of text he'll pump out denying his samefaggotry until he gets bored.

Oh, and lookie here, another perfectly spaced post time.
Totally not the same person!

Again, you don't know what samefagging means.
>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

Never mind, he's going back to boring redirects now.
lol guy what happened to your motivation?

I like how I can smell your kind from how you type.

Keep going lads, he hasn't shitposted in any other threads since he's been busy with this one.

That's not what samefagging entails, again. Please learn what samefagging is.

I have no idea what "lol guy" is, nor who it's supposed to refer to, but the fact is that you and the other retards who don't know what samefagging means need to go back to Holla Forums or reddit, which is basically the same thing.

Pick a different persona, you've been found out again lol guy.

Actually I've posted in the other garbage RLM thread and in the disturbing movies thread instead of watching this shitty TV show.

Actually I've posted in the other garbage RLM thread and in the disturbing movies thread instead of watching this shitty TV show.

I don't even know what the fuck that refers to.

Why are you spamming text that I've posted? Is it out of asshurt?

this aint ur blog nigga nobody carin

lol guy please

Actually I've posted in the other garbage RLM thread and in the disturbing movies thread instead of watching this shitty TV show

The guy I was responding to was very interested about what I post, just because I called him out for being a subhuman Holla Forumsedditor. Much like yourself, apparently.

What's the bump limit on Holla Forums again?

i hacked ur facebook. whos the qt?

lol girl obviously

That is the ugliest looking real doll I've ever seen.

I'm sure that you use facebook, Holla Forumsedditor. I don't though, sorry.
Also, too much makeup.

Honestly I don't know why Holla Forumsedditors like you are bitching, it was a duplicate thread.

I wonder which thread he'll head to next.
I'm bored enough to watch him and see what he does.

I'm not talking about the definition. Samefagging doesn't even have a objective definition because it isn't a real word. You ain't finding that shit in Websters. It's slang and subject to differing interpretations and change with time. Your pedantry is latching on to it so firmly and trying to use it as some silver bullet to discredit your opposing autists. Which is bread and butter goon debate fodder. Seen it a million times.

owch sick burn there's that biting goon wit

At least he didn't do it in a thread where actual discussion was happening this time.

It is a real world, with a real definition, in our "culture." Redefining it to whatever you see fit because you couldn't understand the context the first time you saw it doesn't redefine it for everyone else who actually knows what it means, you stupid fucking redditor.

Even two year olds can derive context, and thus derive the definition of words they hear.
Redditors like you are apparently stupider than a fucking two year old.

Looks like a half nigger, a fat Samoan, and a goony bald man. What are you getting at, redditor?

It's just sad that you delude yourselves into actually thinking that you're not new as fuck.

Why are you dumb goon shits so bad at memes?
This has got to be the clunkiest attempt at an insult I've ever seen. This and cumskin, yet you gormless tossers seem to think they're scathing retorts to all thinks Holla Forums.
Surely you can do better?

The only clunky meme in the thread is redditors from Holla Forums attempting to redefine the definition of samefaggotry, because apparently they're stupider than fucking two year olds, being unable to derive the definition of 'samefag' from the context surrounding it.
Then they argue some bullshit about how it's slang and thus it should change because they're too fucking new to know the definition.

They see the big boys memin and they want to be a part of the action, but they're all giddy and excited so they end up prememeturely ejaculating and dropping hot spaghetti loads in their pants.

All of their insults are just ripoffs. gb2reddit becomes gb2poleddit. Shitskin becomes cumskin etc.

Also, would you be able to come up with something funny if you looked like this?

It's literally 1 guy going around trying to force this meme

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Holy shit

kys

Is it happening? Are the goyim waking up?

He should never shave.