facebook.com/Secrios
steamcommunity.com/id/Secrios
steamcommunity.com/groups/MovieMowDown
moviemowdown.deviantart.com/
youtu.be/HmObJyCbwII
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2PtuviAJo
youtube.com/watch?v=RnU8Cwjgoa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's a challenge for you. Go to their forums and post something. Anything. You will be banned immediately. They don't want new members so go ahead and spam the fuck out of this forum.

spoony now has night terrors and cant do any work

Challenge Accepted, but raiding parties are always more fun just a suggestion pic related

Hmmmmm.

Psych Meds do that and worse they are like plugging the drainage while the pressure builds up.Seeing as he has apparently created a dependency to them, mixed with his bipolar disorder, his wild mood swings, and downright shitty attitude, things are not looking up for him, he has to either drop the meds and suffer the fallout or stay and be forced to get even stronger meds just to be "stable"

Be strong, it'll be worth it

Or he could just explode, in which case Miles is lucky he isn't going to have to be the guy to put him down.

You didn't once think to mention something like you're buying a costume for a play? Some sort of viable excuse?

The mental state spoony is in. He could probably be tricked into both attacking and Doxxing the Redlettermedia crews if he thinks they are behind triggering him

This made me laugh harder than it should have

Why even make a new thread when the old thread still exists ?

And now we wait.

I edited out the nasty slut vagina tag. I feel it made it too obvious.

All he does is live stream shitty games. I fucking hate it.

Holy shit his Patreon spiraled

Counter Monkey, literally the easiest fucking thing he could do, is also dead now. He even bitched awhile back he wants to do it but just stares at the camera blankly and never turns it on.

But why Sonichu?

$1500 a month for doing nothing is still scandalous.

What did I miss?

Why does that video exists….

When Spoonys patreon finally goes too low for him to live off this shit, he'll have to kill himself. Once his review thing dies, he'll have no alternative. He couldn't get a job before so no way he'd get one now.

I can honestly see Spoony killing himself before actually putting out new content.

What is this "Needs more gay" even about?
I could have been watching it first before saying but i'm afraid to.
Also, when will the Blockbuster Buster properly render his videos in true 16:9?

It's a scene from the cinema snob movie

The thread's been deleted, but I don't seem to have been banned yet. Any suggestions for what the next one should be?

It used to get to 450 which is a bump limit, now it's just a convo on par with GOTshit. Too much exposure to channel autism starts to make people autistic as well. That's why I quit these threads during first 5.

it's the resident fag talking about "we need more gays in movies, even kids movies guys. c'mon"

I checked out a couple of his episodes because he did shit on like superbad and I think one on american psycho or something. dude's ultimately one of those no-charisma reviewers who complains about "muh representation"

also, dude shilled for gone home & is basically Lindsay's prop faggot that she brings out whenever she feels like showing how supportive of gay rights she is

Well he will probably be making more money than DSP soon that guy shot himself in the foot.

DSP was payed money by 1500 dollars by the biggest contributors to his Patreon to play Persona 3 and he did it on Easy for 5 months until he rage quitted at the final boss because it kept charming his healer and being healed by said healer, said problem can be avoided if cham-blocking items are equipped or if the player is good.

His fans wanted him to make a small stream to finish what he was payed to play but he doubled down and insulted his fans and called them entitled and said Persona 3 was worse than Persona 4 despite the only difference between the two was the story and the characters.

Tl;dr The real of DSP are really dumb but Phil managed to be even dumber

Good down almost 300 dollars this month. Let's hope it stays below 1600 this time. I'm really eager to see the fall out already.

Spergy at least has autistic fans who follow him since the days of yore when he was less cringy.

what's he gonna be like when he wins the election?

This kills me the most, because CM proved he can make good videos, but chooses not to.
For fucks sake, Spoony. I don't want to hate you, just actually make videos again instead of livestreaming.

By then his patreon will be under 1k and that will be the final nail in the coffin.

Actually he had an office job back before he got so E famous, and subsequently retarded.

No keep your bloody abortion pussy out of my bed

spoony shitting his pants

You'd think he would start trying to make quality content if he's not going to get a proper job. He should review the latest shitty capeshit film or something. Does anybody even watch the CM shit?

>>>/autism/
>>>/eceleb/
>>>/4chan/

This post is proof that you guys are even more autistic than the fags you obsess over.

Kill yourself faggot. Post in the old thread, see what happens. Bump limit is not 450, you are a dumb nigger. It is 300 and has been at least as long as you haven't been able to post the same image in two different threads without adding more images, or post more than 20 lines without having to split a post.

Go back to your autismshed, nigger. Even his cucktreon states blatantly for every month that the marathon is only guaranteed to be 12 hours. Go download a 120+ part playthrough to autistically comb through and find spots to make a mahntage about, so the low test goons at Sons of Kuckolding can provide stellar commentary such as "OH COME ON PHIL YOU'RE BAD YOU'RE LITERALLY RUING THE GAME WAAAAAAOOOOOOW". Jesus christ, the "goutsydephil is terrible horrible literally satan bad" faggots make even his raw, unedited, MGS1 playthrough look tolerable by comparison. Kill yourself.

>>>/autism/

kill yourself

What the fuck? I just posted what i heard of from someone i know who is an autist and watched DSP playthrough and saw the ragequit.
His haters are terrible but what the fuck man, you sounds just as terrible accusing random strangers without proof.

Also holy shit, this "persona" thing is one of the gayest pieces of shit I've ever seen, wow. No wonder Spoony and Holla Forums love it. It's got everything:
Weebs have no quality standards. Ubisoft makes better games than this. Ubisoft!

Because you're a nigger.
That's what you say, then you turn around and watch 2 hours of 3 year old cooking videos to REEEEE and virtue signal about how bad four pieces of bacon are, and spend 80% of your shitty 4 hour podcast talking about how some irrelevant faggot ruined your day by being bad at a shitty videogame.

Thats not even considering the cut Patreon takes.

It's less good, yes, mostly because Persona 4 adds a bunch of QoL improvements (like being able to "teleport" around the city) and you can actually control the other party members, instead of relying on the AI. It doesn't mean that it is shit, of course. DSP is just awful at vidya.

Sammy, go back on sucking Phil's cock if you want to get unbanned from the forums again, you dipshit.

>>>/suicide/

I don't do that shit , i have better things to do than waste my time in anyway on watching videos or making videos about Phil.

Yeah good luck trying make me care more than what i just did

Why would it take two hours to cook four pieces of bacon? o_O

kek

Never said I wasn't.
I'm a fucking Sonic fan and an alcoholic

One of his vids with Lindsay is "Bioware Needs More Gay". That's right, the dev company known for publically parading how progressive their romance choices and shoehorning in "fully gay" characters needs more of that.

I want my games to be all cutscene, all gay sex, all gay dialogue

Basically just this.

THIS IS VIDEO GAME NOW

I guess he saged because he was off-topic

Same pics, over and over. Same rumors and "theories." Same attention paid to a handful of nobodies who make crap.

Do we really need a permageneral for these people?

I laughed at this way harder than I should have.

One person who worked at Bioware. Hepler? Everyone just called her Hamburger Hepler. That's basically what she wanted. She bitched that games tested player's skills, but not "emotional" skills. And wanted to make a game where you skipped out of all that "game" stuff and apparently just watched a CGI movie about buttsex and bullshit morality choices.

I did like 4 (?) years ago when it was new. Right when he was near the end of being acceptable, already past the prime.

He really is losing his mind, isn't he?

I hope he gets a strike against his channel for copyright infringement.

DSP was pretty bad in his Persona 3 playthrough. Lots of complaining throughout, especially with the Persona 4 comparisons. Didn't like 4 personally, but what he was complaining about were the same things that were the core of Persona 4. He wasted 30 minutes trying to fuse a persona he couldn't because he didn't have the formula to make one to use for a higher one. He says that all the formulas for the fusion should be there for you, which was the point of maxing S Links and were present in 4.

He stopped analyzing monsters when he could spam them with physical strong attacks. He had over 3 million yen and never bought new equipment for the party members that he used, which were the latest for the party as they came into the story. He didn't even start buying back persona to fuse to make better personas until late in the game. He didn't even use the arcade level ups properly until the last fucking month.

He didn't even actively use that tactics system until this final boss fight and then he finally ragequits after midnight queen skill charms Aegis to heal the boss for 6,000 HP 2 times. I remember beating P3 FES and never having any problems that he had and I played on normal. He played on easy, brute force mashed his way through and complains when all his simplistic gameplay tactics failed at the critical moment.

He couldn't even abuse the dumb ai with the tactic system of having his party members kill themselves before that devastating attack happened and just be auto-revived with those dusk plumes? he had which was around 2 and fighting a lone battle and maybe only reviving his dog as a back up assist and healing with soma (which he had 8) or with mediarahan from a persona's ability.

It was bullshit for the full heal but he just couldn't find a solution within the narrow view of his gameplay style. He didn't try, he just repeated the same mistakes and stayed the course like a lemming. He even skipped story dialogue as it went on which misses out on the subtext of the story that he so praises in persona 4 with it's loose overall narrative for that final battle. It had to end disastrously for DSP for wasting 4-5 months on a game to only quit when the end was so near.

You know he's going to play 5 when that comes out and have the same complaints. He'll probably have to play on normal this time since it'll be a new game by then and he'll get lost in it, because from what I heard, it looks to be drawing more from persona 2 than the 3 & 4 he played.

Also to top it all off, because of how devastated he was by Persona 3, he has sworn off jrpg's for his upcoming patreon goals.

I really wish Trump was actually an anti-semite :(

Wow Spoony has gone beyond whatever is beyond retarted, fuck sake if Donald is anti-jew then WHY IN THE FUCK is his daughter married to a jew.

Fucking hell i don't even know why i tolerated him for so long but know i wish he'd shut up already

Year of the Spoontang!

Hitler dubs

You say all that like it's a bad thing.

Are you still assmad that someone saged your game of cucks thread?

Shut up, Spoony.

It is if you aren't retarded. Are you retarded, user?

Sad!

>>>/normalfag/

Channel Autism vs Watchmojo

Brad Jones and Doug Walker are salty over Watchmojo lifting footage from channel awesome fan channels and crediting them instead of the channels own by Doug and brad

Calling it now. Spoony will be gun down by secret service after failing to shoot Donald trump.

Is that a photoshop?

Are they really bitching about free promotion in a relatively mainstream youtube channel. any links to the butthurt?

That would require him getting out of his house user, what he will do is bitch about his presidency for the next eight years non-stop, unless he kills himself first.

that's insane

They're right of course, but fuck them, now I need to go to McDonald's for lunch.

What have they done to Zippelli?

XII-2 and XIII-3 never ever

Those webms are the pinnacle of awkwardness and autism.

Would you Holla Forums?

Nope. Unless he dips himself in magic water that automatically turns him into a real woman every time he gets soaked in cold water.

Their best crossovers and most emotional cartoons were the worst lists I've ever seen. Their anime lists are even worse.

You're spot on with everything else though and thank you for pissing off the Persona/JRPG fags.

I always thought Counter Monkeys was a slur. If I actually told him this, would he believe it and apologize?

Only if Trump has a rally in Noah's living room.

Keep going, cow.

You realize that comic is specifically criticizing FFXIII, right?

Maybe. Make an Urban Dictionary article and tell him it's a slur for street shitters.

It also applies to Persona 4 since the dungeon layouts are basically nothing but basic hallways. And in Persona 3 I hear you can only use one character until they fixed that in the PSP port

Is out.

Seems like doge has been expending too much time in here.
Good.

I think I'm going insane, finally.

The best way I can describe it is that dungeons are very similar to a roguelike in P3 and P4. They're randomized, there's path divergence, you move up floors, and there's random loot. You aren't confined to a single path the whole game. In FFXIII "the hallway" is not an exaggeration. You move forward, there are no real branching paths, there are no towns, there are no NPCs to talk to, and there is no going back. Persona's dungeon environments might be bland, but you're not understanding the criticism if you think it's a similar problem to FFXIII.

This is true, but they actually learned from their mistake, and it's substantially worse in FFXIII, because even the character you control is going to be on auto-pilot most of the time.

God it's amazing how much the new Ghostbusters film causes these people to turn on each other.

this

Is not that bad actually.
It gets predictably cucked by the middle by not realizing the hypocresy and parallels in his description of meninists and SJW's but by the end it comes to the conclusion anyone who isn't a newfag has come to…

I bet these threads are CA's attempt at viral marketing.

So, how long until the inevitable "BASED DOUGE IS UNCUCKED!" threads to pop up?

Never, Doug just has too much against him. Remember in James' case he was good once then fell, Doug was never good to begin with. He's been cucked since day 1 of his life.

wtf I love Channel Awesome now!

The comments section is nothing but fanboys circlejerking over the nostalgia faggot's asinine review.

Isn't that like saying "Berserk is shit if you remove the characters, story, art and music!"

I mean, yeah, it would be, because you take away everything that makes the story a story.

This makes sense when it's about FF13 but christ, nobody cries because Banjo is linear

Yay! What's his name again?

Eh, he's mainly pulling the "everyone is a dumb extremist but me" routine with the review. Kind of stupid seeing a guy whose entire act overeacting to everything try and make fun of people for overeacting to shit.

underrated post

I actually saw some people praising Doug for when TFA came out and he and Brad actually called out how the film was a complete rip off of the A New Hope, I don't think anyone was saying "based Doug" though because it was more disappointment that RLM didn't rip it apart and surprise that Anal Chawsome did.

Fuck off Douge

This.
Extremists are a shit ut hypocrites are simply the worst.

You mean cuck/v/, right?

So you'd suck Ranma's dick, good to know

Dunno. I've seen an FB post where he calls out Anita Shekelkeesian for bitching about problems in gaming while ignoring the good.

I think he desperately wants to be a feminist but even Doug, cucked to Hell and back, knows they're completely full of shit.

>>>/a/
>>>/r9k/

Arcade was a fag anyway. Jew Vegas was shit.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/
>>>/cuckshed/

Banjo was shit too. Furfag bait from a company full of furfags that put their furfag fetishes in their games. Good riddance to Furware.

So Doug and Rob casting couched her 2 weeks ago?

I'm just surprised people are still joining CA rather than leaving

They're desperate. They'll take anyone, user. Anyone.

almost

Why does Rob look like some kind of goblin in every single picture I've seen him in? Why does Doug look like he's either shitting his pants or having an orgasm?

The answer to both questions is: "he is".

I didn't think his reviews could get even worse after that "modern cartoons" review (especially when considering his reviews were never that good to begin with) but this was just awful. And he actually goes out of his way to make sure he doesn't offend feminists while calling this pile of unfunny crap average.

The Donald will shoot him himself.

I guess he's scared because his welfare check will stop showing up.

When Hillary Clinton supporters asses bleeds

Seriously, anybody in the their 30s shouldn't have that haircut, it already looks retarded on younger people but he just has the pathetic beta numale faggot look down

Who at channel awesome doesn't look like a NU-male?

this badass right here

>>>/reddit/
The real version isn't afraid to say "faggot", pleb.

But he's not with CA.

What's that Haircut even called the Cuck elvish?

I hear… perhaps… he might be interested.

With those credentials, he's almost good enough for a Latza production.

He does that in literally every review, seriously go rewatch anything he made since his comeback, he acts like he hates it the whole way through then shifts back to the middle ground in the end to avoid having to make a strong statement either way.

This piece of shit is beyond saving.

>Hillary dindu nuffin guys, I'm outraged by facts that prove the contrary.

"The Democratic party has been affiliated to the KKK"

No.
Just a shot without makeup.

Why is that? I know he's far from ideal, but is really any more of an autistic stalker than anyone else they have at this point?

Sounds like a nightmare to me

It's like when Holla Forums autists get triggered in self righteous indignation by the very notion of being associated with animu or pony.

Everyone hates bronies for good reason you fucking freak.

3edgy4me

Same, I'm gonna need a webm, or a transcript at the very least.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/plebbit/
>>>/oven/
>>>/hell/

It always amazes me how ugly these people are.

Sooner or later one of them will commit suicide.

If we aren't lucky it will be on live stream…

Fuck off horsefucker.

He's right you autismal faggot.

Kill yourself

BUT BAYONETTA IS TOO SEXUALIZED TO BE STRONG

thanks for the bamp niggers

I came

ishiggydiggydo.jpg

Why won't you vote for me onii-chan

Id hit that

There is just something in her face that makes we hard

Wait what is that movie about? I live in Alberta and we didn't get that one i think

How can anyone be so retarded to think that that is areal thing?

I stooped watching CA around the time when they bought a studio

Can somebody tell me how it worked for them?

;_;

D-g damn it Bayoneta is such a ugly character that no amount of serialization would fix her

Hoh?

Just look at her fucking face, ugly as fuck glasses and shitty hairstyle

How can anyone consider this attractive?

Bayonetta will forever be remembered for me as how retarded these people are and how they change their arguments to fit the narrative

Why are you ripping on Bayonetta then, the game easily passes the Bechdel test

Your tastes are completly shit.

She wears those glasses for you, user.

not everybody's a faggot like you user

You are the faggot user

There is almost nothing feminine in bayoneta

Fucking kill yourself.

That is just sad.

Cuck and a little cock slut vs The mulatto murderer, a twink and Chad

Looks like Laci Green

Of course you would, Secrios.

youtube.com/user/moviemowdown
patreon.com/MovieMowDown
twitter.com/Secrios
secrios.tumblr.com/
twitch.tv/secrios/profile
facebook.com/Secrios
steamcommunity.com/id/Secrios
steamcommunity.com/groups/MovieMowDown
moviemowdown.deviantart.com/

You've been found out.

Dee-sgusting.

What's with his obsession of showing off his underwear and manboobs…

It's all fun and games till a cockslut takes away your kids, your house and all your money…

Brendan should consider working with CA if he's that desperate for cash, though that comes with the added risk of JUSTing himself even further.

Glasses got. Jacket got. Flannel got. Fedora got.

Aigh, so I'll be uploading this webm style not youtube. So…Uh, Prepare for a fuckload of webms.

Also though, I have three comics I'm considering reviewing and thus three scripts so I figured I'd let you guys pick.

1. Is the issue in which 'Iron Maiden' is introduced where I'll imitate Linkara then give me honest thoughts at the end

2. Squirrel Girl!

3. Gwenpool

Which comic should I do?
I personally think doing Iron Maiden and pointing out why it's offensive to comic readers would be fun but Gwenpool being actually good and Squirrel Girl being…well, Hellcat level bad is just as good.

Yup, I'm openly gay (unlike Linkara)

i think you should do Iron Maiden

I like Iron Maiden too m80. Sounds like a perfect fit for what you want to do.

kill yourself

You are a disaster just waiting to happen, my man.

what are you doing with your life, user?

What are you doing with your life, user?

if you hate these threads why not just hide them and get on with your day

If you like Channel Awesome so much, why don't you have these threads on their forums?

1. registering is for fags
2. can't shitpost
3. why even have Holla Forums? why not go to imdb? :v)
4. these threads aren't going to stop just because you sage and post a little passive aggressive comment a few times
now answer my question

Same shit, different day.
Great content.

do you complain every time you shit?
DUUUUDE CMAAAAN THIS ISNT FUN AGUGUAUUGUGUGUAUGAU I HAVE TO DO THIS EVERY DAY??! WOOOOOOOOOOOW
make your own board or just ignore these threads. you'll be a lot happier in your sex life, and your general life

Do you complain every time somebody calls you on being a shitposter?

no i just shitpost harder. dude its a chan if you're upset about shitposting i can reccomend that you fuck off back to the subreddit that spawned you

lol, good job. Just keep repeating buzzwords and you'll be able to pass yourself off as a real oldfag before you know it.

IVE BEEN HERE SINCE PUDDI XDDDDDDDDDDDD

lol

its ok to be human user. we all are.

Go back to your Game of Cucks general faggot.

Go post the munter on the containment thread gifmaker

jesus christ wtf doug?

Realizing I should have posted this in this thread instead, so I'll just link to it.

I don't expect anyone to actually sit through this cringey shit but, youtu.be/HmObJyCbwII is the video that outed him as a furfag (he's the one speaking on the other end).
I don't know how the fuck he ended up in Angry Joe videos but that says a lot about Angry Joe and the general Channel Awesome community.

And yet they don't accept Latza among them just because he's a clopper.
WHERE'S JUSTICE TO THIS WORLD?!

DUBS FOR LATZA

Before he started seeking psychiatric treatment, did he try getting some exercise, sunlight, and fresh air?

Why doesn't he make a few easy vids just to get the ball rolling?

Like a Final Fantasy retrospective or something?

Use stock footage from YouTube.

>>>/eceleb/

That's hard user, remember his heart condition!

Triple recurring identical adjacent digits confirm the statement expressed in the message posted by this particular stranger to be absolutely true and completely absent of lack thereof falsity.

Doing things is hard, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2PtuviAJo

How are there still people who support Brad?

Stockholm syndrome or nostalgia

I went one step ahead and bought Holy Terror

i got free time tomorrow & will read it (probably while on my stationary bike)

What the hell Nintendo?

>>>/got/
>>>/waifuist/

Same shit, different day.
Great post.
Kill yourself.

This might be a stupid question but is that April person actually a man?

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LMAO

So let's recap spoony's disorders

Missing anything?

Well…I mean, taking Doug's wife into consideration, the fact that Linkara literally dated a dude, and is now dating Leslie Jones even less feminine sister, April looks darn right passable by contrast.

WEW LADS, IT'S HAPPENING

Ultima 9 being a shitty game almost killed him, don't forget that.

I don't care what anyone says. April a cute. CUTE!

Will Spoony die of his conditions or kill himself first? What odds that he makes it his birthday in December?

knew he was one of them. Well that was the last person from that camp I liked. Can cross that off the list now too. Dumb libcucks. I had a feeling when I saw him shitposting trumps Twitter he was one of them .
I liked his stuff too. Oh well.

>>>/eceleb/
>>>/4chan/

what a fucking faggot, very much like Jew Jose

Why? I only watched a few of his videos(and only finished one of them), but from what I remember he was just Nostalgia Critic, but with z-grade movies.

Coming in with some fresh OC.

2 years on drugs & fast food > 20 years

Why the fuck did you faggots like Brad. He's as shit, if not worse, than the rest of CA

The whole "based Brad" meme has always been a lie, I think it was inspired by his more low key and sarcastic reviewing style that contrasts with uber autists like Douge, making him seem intelligent and smart, rather than his actual beliefs or opinions which are just shit. Brad was one of the ones who really defended Cisbusters the most out of the CA crew and multiple of his partners have cheated on him for the past couple of years.

was it Trump who tweeted about wanting to chain ftm trannie Hope "Jacob" Chapman in his basement and have him give birth to his rape babies?

i feel for you man.

The Ghostbusters thing is what made me see I was wrong.

Don't know why. I had found him enjoyable. between the whole ghostbuster thing and his shitposting I don't care anymore. Fuck 'em all.

would you cry more if you watch his swat 4 walkthrough? That one was also pretty funny.

He's almost under 1600 now. At what point do you give up on that and figure out the gravy train is over. Too bad her can't get a real job. Too bad he can't buy a gun and blow his brains out like his friend did. Guess he can jump off a building or take some meds with booze, I don't know.
He used to be funny before his ego took over. Then he got lazy and even with no effort he was getting his dick sucked by his fans, and god help you if you thought the video wasn't funny. Never have I seen so many rabid fans over a guy on the internet.

Why? Why are these threads so cozy?

I dont even know hlaf the channel Awesome guys, I'm just a spoony fan, but i love these threads so fucking much

that's reason enough for you to seriously begin contemplating suicide

Of all of that cringe, the fact that he talks about his psychiatrist and 'sleep doc' is what is the most pathetic

I was way back like everyone else, obviously not anymore

guys you realize Spoony is Virtue Signaling right?

He isn't passionate about politics or particularly bothered by what Trump is doing/saying. You can tell how he writes he's not motivated by real feelings, it's the equivalent of one of his reviews.

It's all pure Virtue Signalling

Like somebody said earlier that was made by an entirely different person who simply occupied the same physical space as the person called Spoony right now. That person is dead.

Are you saying Spoony has become possessed by a devil?

Haha, seriously? Had it such bad effect on his heart?

Squirrel Girl gives you easy opportunities to spazz about the art.

I imply the opposite, Spoony's actual soul / personality has vacated the body and all that remains is a body on autopilot.

I don't recall him ever having a personality or any sign that he was truly alive. I thought he was just a ventriloquist dummy tbh fam.

I knew these Channel Awesome threads were a bad idea. They're fucking attracting actual autists from the site now.

Still doesn't excuse his faggotry. I could at least have a shred a respect for him if he actually listened to what Trump says and comes to the conclusion of "you know what, I don't agree with him." I find it much more pathetic that he only repeats the same tired lines about Trump just to earn more brownie points in the liberal cult he's in.

We have to let go of it user. Kill your heroes. This is why it's better to not know anything about an actors life. Ignorance bliss. GG is what made me finally give up on Spoony. Not that I was seeing much from him at that time. I did enjoy his old stuff. Trying to wwatch it these days leaves a bad taste in my mouth knowing what a faggot he became. The whole Brad being pro-Hillary left a mark you can't ignore.
Fuck 'em all. We don't need them.

Spoony died when his friends murdered him for wrong think.
Now he's some drained skeleton desperately trying to fit into a world he no longer understands, and which no longer understand him.

Don't worry user, we'll always have Paris.

Lupis killed TGWTG.

If only…

It's just how it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=RnU8Cwjgoa0
F