HEH

HEH

"That sarcasm?

Okay we got politics out of the way, now it's on to religion

LMAO HAHHAHAHAHAJHAJAHJAHJAHJ HE READS HITLER SPEECHES XD XDDD XDDD PUTIN LMAO XD

Jesus fucking christ, this passes for satire nowadays? It's like 15 yo wrote this.

How long are we going to beg for them to quit making Simpsons and let it rest in peace?

wtf I hate Doland Tromp now

YAAS QUEEN SLAY #IMWITHHER #WOMENDOITBETTER

I mean they're not wrong

Thank you Simpsons, guess you do have a reason to continue afterall.

That's what I don't get, why didn't they just use Mein Kampf? Even normalfags know what that is.

kys

retards won't, and retards are who watch that show still.

Lowest of low energy meming

Simpsons has been dead for years. Ever since the writers from seasons 2-9 left.

Max Power was season 10.

prime hillary was a fine piece of ass, I wonder why Bill cheated so much.

Because a 7/10 with Hillary's personality is a 2/10

While the rest of the bit is stupid and overwrought, the tiny hands part made me chuckle.

Some guy wrote a book talking about how he fucked Hillary when she was a young woman, before she met Bill, he reported that she had acne all over her chest.

Here, looks like you need this

I think she was always a lesbian.

Crusadefags are the most autistic form of christcuckery, I would rather be a jew than a meme-loving historical revisionist.

Is that a turn-off?

I mean, I don't want my first time to be a turnoff for him because of a few zits I can't get rid of.

Nasty. Of course it's a turn off you gross freak. Get some sun, work out, see a dermatologist about antibiotics, and stop eating sugar. Bleh.

How are they cucks if they want crusade? You're not even using memes properly.
Saladin please…back to your goat.

Not on my chest, on my back.

STOP REPLYING TO ME YOU GROSS MUTANT

ebin

Try online dating. Technology has enabled nearly anyone to find love, or at least get your fetish freak matched and scratched. You may still have a chance to find your [email protected]/* */ soulmate.

>>>/reddit/

MEMES ARE ONLY USED CORRECTLY IF THEY AGREE WITH ME, YOU FUCKING IDIOT

It's "Poe's law" territory, but Holla Forums will be ass-blasted either way.

durka durka goat pussy durka durka

user are you alright? I think you had a stroke

Yeah, a heat stroke, it gets real hot out there in the desert when these muzzies fuck their goats.

Are they so afraid of Shillary that they won't dare make fun of her?

They're not afraid of her, they're on the same side as her. She's an establishment candidate and the Simpsons is owned by a multi-billion dollar Wall St. traded corporation and serves only to distract and/or propagandize the masses, so they support Shillary. Libshits, in their delusional sense of moral superiority, can't comprehend that they ARE the corrupt establishment, so they need to lash out at phantom menaces like "nazis" and "kkk" and "racism" and "bigotry", "xenophobia", etc.

Anything that could be construed as clever satire died many years ago.

I knew the modern Simpsons were bad, but I didn't know they were this bad.

Well duh, that's what I'm talking about. How long are they gonna rape the corpse.

The sad part is that that's actually how Hillary is going to get 40% of her votes.

50% chauvinist women, 40% their henpecked husbands and 10% lonely virgins who think a woman might look at them if they say they voted for Hillary.

the lady that voices marge sounds terrible.

Its been so fucking long since I've cared about The Simpsons, I can't even remember how long its been. The very late 90's I think?

That's just desperate. They're not even attempting satire.

It's become sort of surreal, the way I used to list The Simpsons as my favorite show, and now it's been terrible far longer than it was good. I don't think I've even seen the show since season 14 or something, and even then I only saw a few of them, out of morbid curiosity. Remember when they made fun of all politicians/establishment cronies, not just the conservatives? Those were the days.

Thanks OP, really made me think. #imwither now

Actually you guys are jumping to conclusions, its actually quite subtle what they are doing. They are showing that women are easily swayed by 30 second long campaign ads and their cuck husbands are led by the dick. Yet on the surface it looks pro Hillary so they won't lose viewers.

I haven't watch the Simpsons for more than 10 years maybe but yeah, that video looks like something written by someone who has no idea of what comedy and satire mean.

Oh hey, Holla Forums also has LOL threads. Haven't watched much Holla Forums lately because of videogames. Are things just as cucked here, possibly worse, considering OP?

Oh yes.

At least on Holla Forums people actually talk about video games occasionally.
Here we just post memes and take extremely low effort political b8 that gets posted in every thread by a handful of goons.

Funny way to spell "reddipol", user.

Does it make you mad when you get called out?
You reply to literally every post that so much as mentions goons.
Be more subtle and you won't be so easy to figure out.

She's clearly aging, and not well. Worse, I think she does all her voce work remotely, as her VA is very press shy and reclusive, so it's probably a chore to direct or communicate with her.