Now that BargainBinBusters has bombed, sjws are digging the salt mines and we have won...

Now that BargainBinBusters has bombed, sjws are digging the salt mines and we have won, what's the next big salt thing to look forward to? Let's face it, this month was fun.

Nobody cares about the Ocean Eleven all female reboot. There has to be something out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/channing-tatum-play-mermaid-splash-916172
slashfilm.com/female-oceans-eleven-sandra-bullock/
imgur.com/cNUcsCC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol what the fuck

It's gonna be as bad, but nobody cares about it to lie to themselves that it was good.

You're thinking of the Expandables with an all female cast, right?

Nope.

Dammit boner not now.

When will there be an all female redo of animal house? (((They))) could do a Porky's vagina remake with Amy Schumer un-ironically as the lead. Fuck it they'll just do an all female Spies like us, with Akroyd shilling it to all hell.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/channing-tatum-play-mermaid-splash-916172

meh

Oh, so they're making more gender-swapped remakes/reboots.
I want to go back to my timeline, this one sucks.

Ironically, this one (ghostjusters) was to be the first in line to pave the way for more female pity reboots. Seeing how it tanked, they might actually cancel the idea.

You know they keep talking about females replacing male roles, but what about males replacing female roles? I personally want to see Jason Momoa as Ariel.

Yes. Please.

Which part of that arouses you? The bikinis or the guns?

How about a female remake of Charlie's Angels?

Burqas and AKs it is then. If AK is too offensive and triggering, how about an improvised clock device. :^)

It's not Cuckbusters related but I think there's some potential with the non-mainline Star Wars stuff coming out. I've heard uninitiated acquaintances express reservations about Rebels, for instance.

Why do you keep trying to meme this? No one even knows what it means. It's so fucking obtuse and unwieldy. Reddit is the opposite of Holla Forums and I have no idea what idpol is supposed to mean. Is there a website called id? I mean what the fuck?

user don't you know everybody i dislike is reddit

prime examples of reddipol cancer

Actually Holla Forums is reddit
Considering most of the userbase came from the second 4chan exodus, and most of that userbase came from /r/theredpill, it's safe to say that our Holla Forums is now a bunch of redditfags. Even if you don't want to admit it, redditor. They feel right at home at /r/thedonald, which they frequently visit.
idpol is "identity politics"

Holla Forumseddit loves to deflect, but facts are facts.

slashfilm.com/female-oceans-eleven-sandra-bullock/

Took a quick look at this subreddit just now. It's a pickup artist subreddit. I was kind of buying your shit for a minute but you don't even know what the hell the places you reference are. You just looked at the name and assumed it was a Holla Forums thing on leddit. At least make your bullshit somewhat believable next time.

>>>/reddit/
It's not a PUA thing either btw
It's a "muh sjw" subreddit rambling about gammas and other bullshit, as far as I've been told
It's time for you to go back to where you came from, Holla Forumseddit

And even if that were true, most of the users are from 4chan after the second 4chan exodus, when 8/pol/ turned to shit.
So even if they weren't from reddit, they are, because they were newfag 4channers, they're still majority from 4chan.
No one had a problem with Holla Forums until the second 4chan exodus.

Now, you have to go back.

user please. It's some mgtow pickup artist shit whining about women not fucking them from the bleating on every thread about alimony and hypergamy that was all over the front page. You busted. Just accede gracefully. No one will know. We are anonymous here after all.

Another failure of a forced meme from Holla Forums. Goons can't into chans.

Most of 4/pol/ were newfaggots from reddit
Most of 8/pol/ were refugees from 4chan after the second exodus
Therefore, most of 8/pol/ are redditors
Time to go back. Back to Holla Forumseddit, reddipol.

It's pretty obvious you're either new and pretending you're not or a leftypol shill

Funpost, polpost or leave kindly.

Repeating your bullshit doesn't make it not what it is. Anyone can go there right now and see what it is. Its a place for ledditfags to act tough and whine about not getting laid. Give it up. Try again with some new and more believable bullshit. I won't mind. I hate Holla Forums anyway.

lmao you mean the boogeyman people who were only guilty of making an IRC friend of hotwheels irrelvant? Who he then personal armied the entire site to flood their board and attempt to make people go back to his friend's board?

Time to go back to 4chan, Holla Forumseddit.
No one had a problem with Holla Forums until the second 4chan exodus. That's because everything I've said is true.

It makes it exactly what it is
Time to go back to Holla Forumseddit, ledditor.

Keep going. I want to see how long will you continue to deny reality. Anyone can check the threads there. It has nothing to do with neetsoc shit. Its mgtow shit. Just as cancerous but a different breed.

Again, even if it weren't true, it doesn't matter because most of the neetsocs are from 4chan who were from reddit, and this only happened after the second 4chan exodus.
It is true though. Sorry. Go post about it on /r/thedonald, lmao

this is reddit territory now, stay mad 9gag

Backpedaling already. Like I said, make Holla Forumstards look bad if you want but at least use something that isn't immediately disprovable with minimal effort. You end up making them look nonretarded in comparison.

No backpeddling, it's all true.
They're redditors, who exodused from 4chan when they got made fun of, because the majority of the 4/pol/ userbase was redditors.
Stay upset, aspie.

The only reddit territory here is 8/pol/

Don't respond to the retard who uses a fucking protected Email on an imageboard.

You're so fucking new it hurts, Holla Forumseddit.
The "protected email" is sage.
The reason the email is "protected" is because we're using man-in-the-middle-flare where Codemonkey and Credit card leaking Jim set it to do that.

Go back to reddit, newfaggot.

I'm sorry I don't follow every stupid decision made by the moderation of this site. I stopped caring shortly before I realized that Hotwheels wasn't going to do jack fucking shit to fix anything and the BO controls were always going to be piss and shit.

Also, who is more of a faggot? One that samefags, or one that samefags obviously while using sage or one that formats each post by breaking up sentences with a new line instead of forming a proper paragraph?

nah fuck of gagger, we run this site now

lmao
Samefagging would be replying to my own posts, pretending to be other anons, you retarded redditor.

The only 9gaggers here are retards that attempt to deflect from the fact that they're from reddit

Stay mad, you'll never have this reddit turf fuckboi

Reddipol is so cute
You'll never be a big guy, sorry

hothead can't step to reddit street nigga

Why would I want to "step" to "reddit street"?
There are only big guys, like me, small guys, like you, and hotheads.

How can I be small when you have no power here

Feel free to stop posting anytime guize

nice black weed science man, redditor.

Like it matters, cripplechan became the desginated shitposting imageboard in 2 years time. This place isn't salvageable

These memes are the instrument of our liberation against small guy redditors such as yourself.

Case in point, more shitposting

Hey, that's what you wanted ultimately, isn't it?

Wish I could tell you to go back to endchan, but…heh.

What I wanted? Nigger I wouldn't have left halfchan 2 years ago to go to another fucking halfchan. There's nothing you can do to fix stupid niggers from replying to bait and shitting up literally every board on here

You shouldn't have tolerated Holla Forums goons as much as you did. You could have prevented this, but you had to cling to opiateswheel's lolberg mentality.

You share as much blame as I do, get fucked

go back to your containment thread gifmaker

I am not a lolberg and I have not tolerated the goon as you have.

Well you've done an admirable job driving them off with your, what? shitposting?

Goons are just a boogeyman made up some schizophrenic that owns the /4irc/ board, he spammed it everywhere. Not even the owner of /irc/, the /jp/ autist, mindlessly rambles about goons, though he does ramble about "teenbros."
Holla Forums was just a boogeyman made up by hotwheels in response to the fact that a group of users made a new board and made his IRC friend irrelevant.

Go back to reddit, redditor.

I see your expert level shitposting has fixed everything, thank you user

Hi reddit

That's not going to work, user. It's time for you to go back to reddit.

>>>/freech/

It's a fact.
The "goon" meme was spread by the schizophrenic from /4irc/.
SA are a bunch of faggots but they have nothing to do with /int/ shitposters, at all.
Holla Forums was a boogeyman, the /int/ shitposters, making a new board that made hotwheels IRC friend irrelevant. He then made up some stupid shit and used the website as his personal army to shit it up (even more, if you can believe that) and thus protecting his friend's board, /int/, which he gave to his IRC friend in the first place.

implying the truth, yes.
now that you have no counter argument, it's time to go back to reddit.

Back to r/adviceanimals, dipshit

Baneposting?
I was literally arguing with a redditor that was so new he didn't know what "sage" was.

EVERYONE HERE FROM REDDIT GTFO

imgur.com/cNUcsCC

The Amazing Spidertrans or The Zoe Quinn biopic

0% chance of that happening. You know it, I know it, we all know it

Holla Forums logic. Everyone is from reddit

Most of Holla Forums is

But why the fuck does this matter? Anyone who spats out buzzwords are idiots, regardless of where they came from.

What kind of an argument is this?

Come on now… I never did shit like this

Because they are redditors who came here from 4chins during the second 4chin exodus.

And?

And they're redditors that need to go back.
Pretty simple stuff, friend.

you dumb

Fund it! Fund it now!

Sorry to pop your bubble, but it won't be like that if it ever gets made. This here was close to that and all of you hated it, so why would they make something aestetically simialr to it?

Are they actually going to go through with that? Biopics tend to be based on people who are popular on a mainstream level, which Zoe isn't.

How is that anything like Expendables?

Both are dumb trash.

There's probably only one or two Holla Forums faggots ITT but I'd like to see IDs on this board.

You're not going to get them
lmao, yet again the boogeyman that represents the cripple favoring the boards he gave to his IRC friends
are you upset that I'm not your boogeyman and have never posted on /int/, ever really.
btw, there's three of us taking the piss out of Holla Forums in the thread as far as I can tell. maybe you should stop being a newfaggot and learn how to tell anons apart.

even if there were IDs it would just be finger pointing and (((1))) bullshit like it is in the trashcan of the chans known as pol

We are staying anonymous, and you can fuck off and take your flavor of the week father figure back to the shithole you came from.

Your life would be ruined, wouldn't it?

fuck off back to China faggot :^)

I think this forum would be better with usernames and karma tbh

Epic post my sir, have a gold.

Sucks there's no one likable for you to roleplay as on the left, doesn't it?

It's nothing like that, but it's close to bikinis & guns…

The problem with that one as that the plot made no sense, and the chicks were all the kind of women you hire to appeal to pedophile beta faggots. The only woman in the entire film that had a decent pair of tits was playing the fucking older dance teacher. Every other actress was this typical Disney reject bobblehead cunt in the kinds of outfits that don't turn any men with proper testosterone levels on.

and niggers are pretty close to being human and yet they ain't quite there yet

And in Expendables, it does? People watched it for the plot? Three times?
Jamie Chung and Abbie Cornish were almost 30 in that time, and they are nothing like the chicks pedophiles look at.

tl; dr: Sucker Punch had tits and guns with 0 sense of plot, you guys hate it, but when someone here says the female Expandables will have tits & guns, you say "BRING IT ON, MUH DICK". Where's the sense in that?

Throw around whatever buzz-words you want, they have no power here. Holla Forums is not a place for politics and its not a place for identity faggotry. Please leave

No.

Holla Forums is a place for discussion of television and film, and all related topics. Whether or not you like the opinions of others here is irrelevant. If you can't take it, go make your own board. No rules are being violated and you have no power here. If you disagree, argue why. If you can't argue why, accept that you're wrong and either be silent while the adults are talking or re-evalute your shitty views.

Agreed. And politics is not related. Bye now

After the first one the second and third were critical and financial bombs. Most audiences didn't like them because the plots were incomprehensible, the writing was terrible, and the action didn't rise to the level to justify it. There was fucking cgi blood-splatter.

You would be the expert, right?

Small, pitiful ones. Like I said, only one woman had a decent rack and she was in a minor role. You tried to sell a T&A action movie without any T, dipshit. Look at the fucking picture you posted, her rack is PATHETIC.

You don't get to decide that.

I just did. Goodbye. The trash can is that way
>>>Holla Forums

I just decided you're wrong. Bye leftypol, fuck off back to your cuck shed.

>>>Holla Forums
The above board is where you go for discussion related to politics. See ya.

I used to think you were trolling, now I think you just have autism. People discussing political opinions other than your own sends you into a mad rage, and you've been mocked and made a bitch in so many threads now all you can do is impotently repeat yourself.

Hey faggot, you can't demand others leave or pretend your personal views are all that may be discussed. The board owner has not banned anyone for political discussion here, you have your answer. You're wrong, dead wrong. You have no power here.

So if you want to discuss film, discuss film. If you want to whine about how stupid the political discussions *about* film make you feel, fuck off.

Nice samefag, you may enjoy this board
>>>Holla Forums

Bon voyage.

You have no power here.

>>>Holla Forums

Adios, maricon.

Cool now you are simply imitating what I previously said in this thread to you. You have the intelligence level of a nit, but I happen to know the perfect place for you:

>>>Holla Forums

Sayonara.

So you're projecting your true image of yourself by suggesting that someone who says what you do has low intelligence? Back to the place all idiots belong:

>>>Holla Forums
Ta-ta, tard.

Squaaawk cuck-cuck-cuck squaaawk shill-shill-shill squaaawk lefty squaaawk reddit squaawwwkkk

Poly want a cracker? ;-)

Now, I wonder why intl would be trying to slide this thread's discussion…

I mean, if you're going to repeat yourself, why wouldn't I put the same level of thought into it? There's no discussion with you, just you demanding people not discuss topics that trigger you, despite your complete lack of power here.

So keep on whining, and everyone including the board owner will continue collectively telling you no.

Meant for:

>>>Holla Forums

TBH it'd be nice to have an ID on this board, so you would know if you're talking to the same user.

Why are freech fags so shit at coming up with memes? You always stick out like a sore thumb because you drop these terms like there's been a consensus and people have been using them for months when it's clearly just you.

Because thats what constant autistic shitposting on a undead imageboard with a IRC clique does to you.

you would be the authority on that particular subject alright

I thought the interesting thing is the gimmick of getting all the old action stars in one film. Someone actually cares about the plotline?
Yeah, I would. I know a guy who automatically dislikes every girl over 18, and that's just one example. Look at everyone's favourite waifuist, look at the girls they post and tell me, do they resemble Jamie Chung or Abbie Cornish in looks or age?
Well, I can't say anything to this. But can you name 1 woman with big tits, who is also an okay-ish actress and who would have accepted any of the roles, if offered?

No

That was enough to make the first one a success, but it wasn't very good. Standards have gone up dramatically for action films, because a lot of really well written and really well choreographed ones have come out.

Plus, as much as I love everyone in the Expendables cast, Stallone admitted that virtually everyone in the movies is someone who was big at some point, and then their career died. Virtually every actor in those films has been in as many stinkers as good films. I watched all three, I wanted to love them… They just weren't very good.

For both our sakes I'm going to skip the bit about you being an expert on what pedos like.

Yes, they both look like the kind of shit you see in waifuist. I'm aware once they hit 18 they usually start calling them "fat cows" but that's because they're retarded pedos who somehow feel betrayed by them aging. The body types are exactly what they're into though, small chests, oddly large heads (which is a neotenous feature.) It's true of virtually every actress to work for Disney.

Well to start with, Carla Gugino has a great rack, she was in the movie, and she was relegated to the role of "older teacher uninvolved in the action scenes." all of the outfits were designed to emphasize what pedos and girls find attractive. Minimize the chest, emphasize the thighs.

And no, I can't name one actress… I can name over 200. See image. Also, who are you kidding about "okay-ish actress"? Hollywood never seems to give a shit about that so long as the woman is flat, why in the fuck were Cara Delevinge and Gal Gadot given parts? They're just flat super models, neither can act worth a damn. If they'll hire them, why not Victoria's Secret models? Why not nude models like Jana Defi or Siri Suxx? Siri's a hell of a lot better an actress than Gal Gadot, I can tell you that fucking much.

Does Howard Stern still own the remake rights to that?