#WeLoveNewGhostbustersBecause

…those misogynist goofy goobers have no lives because they keep laughing at the box office!

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm
archive.is/08j9d
archive.is/b7qU6
wsj.com/articles/for-hollywood-not-all-box-office-dollars-are-equal-1409241925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i'm enjoying this salt

All she's missing is the rainbow hair.

Literally "Holla Forumseddit: The Thread"

Punk is literally the worst

prove me wrong

Untreated mental illness left festering for three years. Next step is coffin.

Get over there guys.

That box office is pretty pathetic tho. How are they enjoying their flop? ^>)

Nice. Keep it up.

Has this thing even broken even yet?

Probably at this point.

10/10 posting, would lol again

Its break even point is 300 million. It is estimated to be at about 106 million right now. That is after 17 days. It is currently sitting at #7. Next Friday it will be up against Suicide Squad.

I doubt the movie breaks even before leaving theaters all together.

I will never care about this movie, no matter how hard nu-Holla Forums tries to push it on me

>not caring about the outrageous amount of asspain generated from a shit-tier waste of celluloid SSD space

Why are you even here, then? To talk about pretentious French films?

They never learn. This shit is too easy to pan for salt.

Sony wishes it was this low. The absolute minimum total spend was $250M. Do you really think cinemas give a $250M share of a $300M box office to Sony? No, obviously not. The real break even is $500M or more.

Not domestically, but it might break $200m with foreign input.

That will surely show those Glippity Gloppity-gloop dudebros how to be diverse and progresive.

But even with that is not enough to give the initial kick to launch a sequel. And even if the sequel is produced, it will tank worse.

Oh no, you figured out Holla Forums's plan to shill Ghostbusters. Better watch out Sony!

No bother, even Johnny Ramone was a republican and knew punk was easy to play and their lyrics suck

Domestic sales is about 68% of total sales.
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=ghostbusters2016.htm
And thats using the predicted sales, which is most likely higher then what they actually got. Not to mention theaters get a cut of the profits.

Get out

without China, no

>>>/hothead/

I guess Holla Forums finally found out this board has no moderation.

MUUUAAAAGGGHHHH THE FEMINIST GHOSTBUSTERS=

Hey, have you two seen the door?
Let me point you towards it.

Yeah, that would be pretty dumb. Good thing we all find the whole nu-Ghostbusters situation funny.

Feig said in an interview that $500M was their original break, but then the trailer was met with a tremendous and growing backlash and since then they lowered their box office goals and tried to shame people into going to the movie.

Yea, Mr. "I'm not Holla Forums" Holla Forums

And they still need $500M to make a single cent of profit no matter what their expectations are. To get back $250M they need $500M of sales to the public.

That is one smart panda

It made it's production budget back but it probably needs another 100 mil to break even.

Stupi garfling gafloopers

literally fuck off back to reddit :^)

>>>/reddit/

nu-pol beta orbiter, go suck the state's cock

It needs $350M more to break even.

These are approximate figures.

I live in Frogistan

The box office numbers I've read usually list it as gross profit not net. So I really doubt it has fully made even it's production budget back.

Everyone was too busy watching that goddamn Pets Movie.

Which was in it's second week. And it still manages to beat nu GB domestic premiere. After all that promo and hostile marketing and the attempted hype. Feig and Pascal's masterpiece of nuGB reboot could not even crack #1 for domestic opening.

MEANWHILE, ON Holla Forums

The new Ghostbusters video game sold around 2,000 copies and the company that made it is going bankrupt.

archive.is/08j9d

Take that, misogynerds

No amount of leftist whining will make money, to the tune of $100 millions, magically appear.

This isn't like in their Das Kapital fairytale, where money grows on trees and you only have to wish to make it pop up right in front of you.

Remember goons never really care when they post about how butt hurt they are about something. It's the goon way.

It's what they told themselves back when everyone was calling them a faggot in high school.

Who the fuck cares?

FEMINISTS BTFO

#FuckCisbusters

Christ this is gold

He wisely stayed out of most of the marketing. Has he made any anti-male or anti-white comments? No, only the stupider female cast members and Fag did that.

I pity these women. It's like they have been emotionally abused.

JUST

They're still pushing this shit? I thought its theater run was over with. Is this going to be in theaters for years so they can say they made a huge profit? Or is it going to be in theaters for eternity because we're in Hell?

There's plenty of good punk music out there, it just didn't get as popular as stuff like The Sex Pistols or Green Day.

FEIG

One of the characters is gay?

They're all fucking gay.

HEIL

Former WWE Champion Seth Rollins confirmed as a Holla Forums poster? I really hope someone gets a webM of his trashing CisJusters on RAW.

it can only ever make 0.70¢ on the dollar

They are trying for the last option, in between their semi-regular meltdowns on Twatter.

In my country Ghostbusters (((2016))) is going to come to theaters this Thursday.

These are the running times for the first week in my local cinema.

How's German word of mouth on it?

She's always been crazy, look at those eyes.

No TV commercials or billboard campaigns for it yet.

German TV magazines usually put a relevant model or actress on their covers because they are featured in a TV show or an upcoming feature film. Currently Alessandra Ambrosio and Margot Robbie pose as cover models for those magazines. So no fembusters there either.

Once in a while boulevard magazines on TV will promote a current movie by reporting on an actor or actress he or she is cast in. Heard nothing bustbusters-related there either.

To be honest, I am surprised my cinema offers that many time slots for nuGB. They must have a lot of faith in it.

Not long until Suicide Squad guys!

One of my local theaters (US) put a ridiculous amount of faith in it. I felt so smug that week. For months the poor employees at every theater in the area have had to wear shirts that say Ghostbusters on the back.

One theater I guess thought the movie was going to be huge. They put it on four fucking screens and had it playing basically every hour. I had the most wretched shit-eating grin on my face when I saw that and realized every damn one was empty. "The owner's going to fucking eat it on this."

By day five it was down to one screen and four showings. It's already been moved to the dollar theater now.

That rightmost chicks looks like she's shitting herself.

This is better but the bars on the top and bottom make me cringe.

Guys. Maybe because of the Sony Movies fallout, they'll try to bury this film. Hope you guys bootlegged it in case the Lost Media Wiki runs an article on this movie.

Discount theatres in my area (maplesyruplandia) are mostly going extinct. They mostly had bollywood shit. Last I heard from a montreal user one theatre put nuGB in the basement level screening room after the first week.

Guys! It's officially not a flop! It made it's production budget back eventually!
archive.is/b7qU6

Isn't this the guy who offered his daughter to Nick Nyberg after the latter was exposed as a paedophile?

They are still going with the "if you dont like this movie you hate women" huh. Its good that they dont learn, makes them go extinct faster.

He's purposefully ignoring the ticket split agreement Sony has with theater owners. Sony pictures actually takes about 50% of every dollar while other studios take in even less.

That's the entire reasoning behind the $500 million figure widely quoted by Paul Feig. They need to hit $288 million at the box office plus the $100 million spent on marketing to break even. The franchise will not be pursued if the movie doesn't at least make back MOST of it's expenditure, no matter how the desperate cucks and dykes try to spin it the movie is a flop.

wsj.com/articles/for-hollywood-not-all-box-office-dollars-are-equal-1409241925

lol at one of the comments

**"Congratulations on breaking even?" No other film I can think of gets press about (finally) getting into the black. The desperation to legitimize the film is laughable. For a heavliy marketed, heavily defended reboot of a major intellectual property, the mere fact it couldn't debut above #2 speaks volumes.

I find it especially interesting that the film generated no catchphrases, no memes and no trademark scenes you'll see parodied in pop culture. Cash grab - nothing more.**

That is a completely accurate term.
Holla Forums is infested with reddit and twitter e-celebs.
Its all self-fellating and shitposting.

This is the only meme it was able to poop out. A fucking product placement that's only spouted by desperate Tumblrites.

how do you think James feels about this?

Just reeks of desperation. Especially for a movie that came in second behind a CG movie in its second week. Then pushed further down by Star Trek and a low budget horror movie based on a 2 minute web short. Last week it was a 7th place still trailing Secret Life of Pets.

By this next week it will be out of the top 10 completely.

They're fucking saddles and it's clear as fucking day. Parabola my ass.

Wait wait. I forgot about this beauty also.

Please be real

A possible escape from director's jail?

Your story doesn't make sense. Why were they running it if nobody paid to see it? Is it common movie theatre practice to waste electricity screening movies nobody's watching?

As bizarre as it sounds, yes.

Pfft. Unlikely. Doing a Bollywood film would put him under the movie jail

it's called a hyperbolic curve. a parabola is two dimensional

Isn't the culture barrier between Fag's dreck and Bollywood insanity too thick for him with work with them?

Cleaning the sewers?

Maybe. I've only ever seen one Bollywood film.

It was shit

Well, I take that back. Faig wanted a dance number in the middle of Ghostbusters so maybe they aren't so different after all

They do have some believe it or not, and there is a caste of people designated to clean them (without any equipment or protective gear).

Such is the will of Brahmin.

This was by far the funniest thing to come out of this shitshow and it was completely unintentional.

And hell, the funniest part of THAT is something I think a lot of people have forgotten: this was our first fucking look at the CisBusters EVER. There had been no prior promotional material or production stills before this stunt.

You only get one chance at a first impression, and theirs was to parade themselves, in some macabre mockery, of charity around a ward of dying children racked with pain and despair who had no fucking idea who they were, nor did literally any one else because the movie they were from wasn't fucking out yet, and capped it off by making that poor negro child experience the ending of 2001 firsthand.

Unless every other theater uses drastically different software than the one I worked at in college, no. It's all digital and they use a computer program to schedule all the movies they're showing that day to play. Everything runs automatically and unless something out of the ordinary happens with one of the projectors, it actually takes more effort to stop a movie no one's seeing instead of just letting it run and worrying about other shit.

BIGGEST DEMOCRACY IN THE WORLD. SUPERPOWER BY 2030

IIRC the marketing even tried to spin it as the kids in the hospital who wanted the nuGB appearance, because they saw them filming a scene from their window.
-Do any of those kids even know what ghostbusters is.
-While boredom among bedridden hospitalized sick kids is a believable condition. Them getting excited for a movie property that I doubt many of them even heard of, and requesting those actresses because they just fucking LOVE GHOSTBUSTERS. I'm skeptical mang. Kinda skeptical.

Perhaps Paul Feig will play an essential role in the transformation of India into a toilet paper using country.

He would have to get them to use toilets first.

Indians believe toilets are haunted by evil spirits so he has some experience here. However I don't think they managed to successfully catch a single ghost in Ghostjusters so maybe he isn't the chosen one.

worthless pieces of shit getting what they deserve

Weird grammar.

But parabolas are two dimensional, dammit. That's high school level math. And that's the "engineer" one. They sure did a good job showing that these women are competent.

POO

Beautiful.

DAMN YOU GAMERGATE!

I agree.

Do you think she complains that no guys ask her out? Or does she play for the other team now?

Nu-Germans have the most infantile sense of humor I've ever seen.
They're pathetic maggots, spewing stale memes and resorting to emoticons if they get into an argument.
If I had gotten a dollar every time a Kraut answered with "Okay :) Everyone can have their opinion :) xd No hate :DDDD" to my mild jewtube shitposting I wouldn't need to worry abizt a job anymore.
I can see nu-Germans actually """"enjoying"""" this abortion.

TAKE

In New York verbreiten
Sich bei den
Einwohnern ständig mehr Angst und Schrecken,
hervorgerufer durch immer häufigere
paranormale Ereignisse.
Schlie&lich wollen vier Frauen die Geister aufhalten.
Started making trouble in my neighborhood…
I got into one little fight and my mom got scared,
She said "You're moving in with uncle and aunt in Bel-air!"

Proof?

Wow that's fucking depressing, specially the guy on the right who looks like in his late 40s and has probably been doing this his entire life

The company made was set up to fail by their owner Tencent. They got fucked up with cancelled games in the past, I don't even think they released a game besides this one. I guess that rushed mess goostbushers was the last straw.

A present day Hollywood director attempting to escape a torpedoed reputation by running away to do Bollywood is the equivalent of a McCarthy-era Hollywood director attempting to escape accusations of being a communist spy by fleeing to the USSR and getting sent to a gulag, only thrice as pozzed.

Yes. About everything.
Yes, but if pressed or drunk honest, she'll probably say bi.

Yes, and he never had any choice about it. SJWs like to go on about other cultures but the truth is most of them are disgusting. India's caste system is barbaric and yet the feminists/liberals say nothing about it.

Bump in order to show you an opinion you guys can't read, because it's in a foreign language

So this has been printed out in a magazine.
Yes, I know, reading magazines in 2016, but still. Magazines can't be deleted, what they wrote out stays, as long as the physical copies are intact. They usually make a "we are waiting for this" type of article a month before the premiere, then after the premiere, they actually watch the movie and it's usually shitty, so they then gave it a low review. In this case, in the heralding article, they only wrote about how controversial this movie was, even before anyone saw it. So here are some snippets from the actual review:

Final score: 65%

Extra vomit-inducing: They gave the official score of this garbage 80%, saying it's the month's best score album.

The usual agenda stuff. Nobody in their right mind would ever honestly say this is technically better made than the original.

also

Are you saying that India is the source of the P.C. movement?