I liked it. Straightforward story, no love interest for the lead, Just a simple plot told competently

I liked it. Straightforward story, no love interest for the lead, Just a simple plot told competently.

I was pleasantly surprised. I saw it in the dollar theater just so I could shitpost on Holla Forums and tell the people that bought into the marketing shill's bullshit exactly why they were stupid.

Instead I got to enjoy one of the very few movies I have seen in theaters in the last few years where I wasn't checking my watch every few minutes or dozing off.

There's nothing better than going into a movie expecting nothing and getting something enjoyable.

Krampus was one of my favorite movies of last year. I knew practically nothing about it, aside from a few of the actors and the basic premise. Went in expecting sharknado-tier schlock, and got an awesome movie instead.

no

You never see interspecies couples though.
It's still shitty propaganda regardless.

relevant

You know why OP? because you have shit taste

cuck detected

Birds do not urinate. They combine uric acid (a concentrated pasty substance on its own) with feces in a complex reverse-paristalsis process in their lower colon. It is both a more efficient means of conserving water while excreting nitrogenous wastes in general and also a general adaptation for flight to reduce water weight without dehydration.

I oppose this movie on promoting ignorance of the natural world alone. Nevermind the fact that it's based on smartphone cancer. It's trash like this that makes kids grow up into ignorant adults with a foundationally flawed conception of the world they live in.

He didn't excrete so good!

Stop shilling this autistic garbage, go back to >>>Holla Forums with your shit.

That webm just confirmed I won't ever see this movie. That shit looks totally retarded.

Good luck with being gay, OP.

Did you go see the movie with your wife's son?

is this a new meme?

You forgot to sage, but have an extra bump anyway.

Well /nupol/ it's, ok to have different opinions. Just know that your's shit

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

saw the first 15 minutes, it was actually pretty funny(i like the Oma too she speaks good german)

definitely gonna finish it soon does seem to be a le hidden gem

I had no idea.

I like the german version better tbh fam

meant for

it was kind of boring