Muh holland dr

2deep4me

Have you heard a Lynch speech or what his actors say of him?
He couldn't give less of a fuck about your opinion, he literally makes movies for himself with the cinematic literacy he learned, if you like it fine.
Also he mostly pays for his movies or tries on independent companies and tries to never use Hollywood's help.

He's kinda naive in a way.
He went to Israel to give a speech about how pointless their war with the Muslims was.

Holla Forums is late for that obligatory "Lynch doesn't hire jews" pic.

You're supposed to feel it dip wit
Do not try to understand it, he's oldschool he knows how to direct but he doesn't wanna say nothing in particular.
Think of it this way… you don't go watch a horror movie in the middle of the day surrounded by people and you don't go watch a slow paced movie being tired and sleepy. You try to make the best environment to enjoy a movie and in this case you open your feelings.

Degenerate filmmaker.

Is supposed to be anti-nihilistic.
Instead of killing yourself because of how shit everything is you should focus on the t good things there are and go up from there.
If he was really degenerate he wouldn't acknowledge it as decay.

You're a fucking idiot. If you have actually seen his films you would realize that the "good guys" are pure of heart and morally righteous while the "bad guys" are literal degenerates who are either drug addicts, sexual deviants, or overall just despicable.

I really liked Twin Peaks because Cooper was pie of heart and not committing new sins but he hadn't really fixed the past ones so when his pureness was tested by the black lodge he loose.
On the other hand there's Major Briggs who at first looks like your stereotypical asshole physically abusive christian father, but later you realize he's literally slapping some sense in his son with the best intentions and goes to heaven or some shit.

And with Leland that is never too late redeem yourself but not just because of that you're exempt from the rightful punishment from your previous actions.

………how did it go?

Lynch is based as fuck and those who dismiss him as "degenerate" didn't understand anything. ANYTHING. At all.

Assblasted dick sucker Bernouts. This is his "art". Lynch is a degenerate hack.

I love how Lynchfags always default to claiming if people don't like Lynch's shit then they just don't "get it". That's the #1 sign of a hack director, when he has fans that claim you have to "get it".

I never said you don't get it, I said you have to feel it, and is true.

THIS
Degeneracy in his films is always shown as something scary, violent and revulsive and usually or the hero is innocent or he learns how to clean himself.
Have you listened to his actors, they all say he's like the nicest person to work with.

He also voted for Reagan, he just votes for the least autistic one.
I'm not a commie, I believe in capitalism but is clear that not Trump or Crooked!Hillary is able to run a country.

Same with Jarmusch, movies are dull pretentious shit. Even Lynch's one good movie Straight Story had a hipster pozzed DVD with no chapters so you couldn't fast forward.

You keep using that word.
When have you seen Lynch saying that his movies are the best, he's always humble about them, he never pretends to be more that they are.
Also, Disney didn't like "Straight story".

/reddipol/ is good for endless laughs, at least

What's funnier is that Lynch isn't even that hard to understand, is fairly simple actually but they only want to be spoonfed at everything.

Mulholland Dr is entry-level, it's practically spelled out for the viewer; no one's even talking about stuff like Inland Empire, which is a much more interesting topic, but then again who here has actually sat through it? Exactly my point.
Most people here aren't anons, they're fresh from social media and treat every board as their political soapbox. The US election isnt helping us, either, with the two divisive laughingstock candidates. Funny that I never hear anyone IRL talking about politics other than the occasional "fuck both parties, why waste time voting, the rich don't care about us". Only on the internet, where it doesn't matter, will people brag about their political nonsense. I guess the young are still fooled by the machine, they still think voting matters.

rambling post in a shit thread

Don't care either way about Lynch but Mulholland Drive is pretty gud. The 2nd time you watch–every part of the dream-sequence relates back so well that by the end, you know her entire story without ever watching it.

Unlike say Lost Highway and others which retain their ambiguity.

Lately freech's attempts to meme have been utter failures.

The only meme from freech that hasn't been a failure was the one where they forced opiateswheels to admit he sold the site to freemason dataminer Jimbo.

wow really makes you think

nigger, i vote trump
also, lynch voted reagan
he's not a commie jew like the directors of the capeshit garbage you watch

misfire

Lynch

Tarkovsky

Who cares? The women were hot, the film was well made. Who gives a shit about anything else

fucking reddipol, can't handle the banter

Wow you're really fitting in.

Ironic seeing as you keep referring to Holla Forums user.

Back to your shithole full of goon poz.

This, Lynch has something a lot of nu-directors lack, cinematic literacy.

They made the first half of the movie thinking it was going to be a television show. It was bound to be a train wreck but was saved by directing. However, this explains why Lynch never explained the movie, because there is nothing to it. It is literally not deep at all, there is no message. They made it like this to save it from being a financial disaster after failing to make a television series.

Go away David

see

Get back to your containment thread gifmaker

I almost wish you'd start getting good at this if only to make it less boring.

I don't get why people call Lynch a degenerate.
So really I don't get it.

Makes sense. Basically swedish.
Taking it in the ass as a boy isn't degenerate?
This isn't helping.
Oh good he's a bernout. That's even worse.
what.jpg
So they fuck up and that's still somehow moral?

Overall: degenerate/10

Because they don't understand his films

Muholland Drive was literally going to be a TV show when they filmed it. There is nothing to understand, they fucked with the editing to make it le lynchy and now we have this shit movie with no explanation, even Lynch himself won't explain his own work.

Thank you for so aptly illustrating my point

Becuase this dumbasses are too shallow to understand a concept like context.
Degeneracy for them ranges from enabling it to just aknowledge it exists.

Sorry that was supposed to be one greentext.