Does anyone else think this guy is hilarious? How did anyone treat people like that seriously...

Does anyone else think this guy is hilarious? How did anyone treat people like that seriously? The constant yelling accomplishes absolutely nothing.

It's all about attitude.

What did he mean by this?

lol, if I had a drill sergeant like that I'd tell him to fuck off, and if he got physical I would sue the military for $100 mill for assault.

Why would you even enlist

I'd like to see that guy yell at Chris Chan.

Though, the result might be the same as with Pyle, except without the brief moment of competence.

.t Big strong tough guy who has never had three DIs screaming at him. It's also Drill Instructor you fucking Army faggot.

This was set during the Vietnam War. You'd get your ass kicked.

You'd get your ass kicked and you'd get laughed at. At least, that's how it used to be. I'm not sure how it would be in Obama's more politically correct military

There's a reason everyone likes the first half of the movie more. It's a top tier comedy.

Well, R Lee Ermey was one of only two people (the other being Peter Sellers) Kubrick actually let improvise, and it shows. Performances in Kubrick films are usually so stiff. Ermey cut loose and the results show.

Thanks Obama.

Ermey being a real DI probably helped.

How does it feel to no longer be able to sustain any suspense of disbelief for anything that's not capeshit?

Oh yeah, I hear ya. And then you say it out loud. And he punches you in the gut. And you feel like you're gonna vomit your life rigt out your throat. And he tells you that he owns you, and you realize he's right. And you fall into line. And he makes you indestructible. And then you love him.

Damn straight, user.

It's as simple as that.

Why did they have to kill him off?

Sounds gay.

You can always tell the young'uns.

its exactly what you need you fucking pansexual pog latte sipping treehugger

DIs werent allowed to hit you even in the 60s, but they knew where to hit you so that it didnt leave a mark

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

Turning humans into murderous dogs of the state? Degeneracy.

Man if it was me I would be the shit out of that little old manlet and then laugh my ass off about it. I mean what is he going to do? Cry to his boss about how someone kicked the shit out of him when he told them to choke themselves? I could probably sue the government for hiring such an asshole.

Fucking armycucks are such bitches if they just sit there and take that shit.

Holy shit you wouldn't last five seconds in the military

These days? They probably would.
Especially in a burger court.

Military patriotism takes precedent over our trigger happy court system. Your DS could fuck you in the ass and no one would bat an eye.

I don't know if you are fat landwhale SJW or a 12yr old edgetard

Or both

He's a marine you retarded 12-year old.

Pretty sure you're not allowed to sue the military as a soldier.
Even if you were, the case would get thrown out immediately, because even in the politically correct shitfest that is the modern US military there still needs to be a chain of command and people who bitch and moan because mean ol' SGT McTwattles told you to get your shit together are normally laughed at and then fucked with until they either fall in line or do something retarded and get discharged.

Unless it's a woman. The pussy pass is even more overpowered in the military than it already is in the civilian world.

You would be beaten to a pulp, thrown into the stockade, brought up on charges, dishonorably discharged with a record so embarrassing your offspring would pay for your insolence.

Do you suck dicks?

are you a peter puffer do you suck dick?