Will there be a sequel?

Will there be a sequel?

Only if it's set in the Warhammer 40k universe

Where is the redpill?

Lurk more

Shouldn't it be "moar" you 2 cool faggot? Sorry I don't know about a cartoon based on a game made for 5 year olds.

So much asspain

Redpilling aside, was this genuinely a good movie? Or was it just the redpill part that everyone loved?

Hardly, just wish this board wasn't so infested with aspies.

Wrong again samefag, just not into iPad games or children movies.

self awareness of peace

Upvoted hard.

Well, you're missing out, friendo.

Redpills aside, it was not great, but it's relatively good compared to other animated movies released this year or last.

I didn't get how this movie was redpilled at all. The whole cast is SNL leftists and the villains are basically a caricature of Southerners. I think Holla Forums just imagines redpills where they don't exist.

Lurk more

That's because it's not. People with average IQ know that when you destabilize countries like Iraq, Libya and Syria with proxy civil wars you get large amounts of refugees. Asking the US for help is like asking the guy who just mugged you for a loan and only sub-moronic Holla Forums kiddies like the ones ITT think that pointing out the "dangerous muslims" - a subject blasted on every news outlet and social media site 24/7 - constitutes a "redpill". Makes perfect sense these are the same manchildren watching stuff like Angry Birds.

Realizing the truth about muslims does not justify an invasion. Holla Forumsacks talks about kicking muslims out of their respective nations, not invading Iraq and setting up a puppet government.

lurk more

The whole movie is a red pill

Another hallmark of cancerous Holla Forums kiddos: non-argument rejoinder representing a dullard's attempt at moral equivalency. You should stick to Holla Forums and reddit.

Which is why the media tried to cover up the NYE sex attacks in Germany, is trying to memoryhole the Orlando shooting, Euro contries throw natives in jail for "hate speech" and politicians and media desperately try to avoid the word "islamic" like the fucking plague. Oh wait, some invade-and-invite-them neocohen fuckface is occasionally allowed is allowed to trash talk muzzies two times a week on Fox, that means there's a constant barrage of propaganda, right?
And btw the majority of "refugees" don't even come from Iraq or Syria.
Commit sudoku with your katana you pseudo-enlightened fedoralord.

Another hallmark of cancerous liberals, kiddos: non-argument rejoinder representing a dullard's attempt at moral superiority. You should stick to Holla Forums and reddit.

what was the point in getting Sean Bean to voice a character that never says a single word and only grunts and chuckles?

there should be

Sean Penn, actually.

And it's ironic how a libtard like him doesn't open his mouth in a Redpill movie.

KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE

this is fetish material

Are you seriously that blind as to what is happening in Europe?

Wait, a liberal. Nm.

masturbating furiously

he does get the girl, though

Horribly written and brimming with ZOG media talking points, yup, you're the perfect specimen of newfag cancer that's made that board unbearable. Just another useful idiot reactionary sheep on the internet parroting jew prescribed false dialectic newspeak, in no way original or witty even by edgy teenage standards. You traded in your r/atheist fedora for a yarmulke, good luck with that. Btw if CNN and MSNBC are memoryholing Orlando it's because it turned out to be one of the more obvious examples of total bullshit. Only ones still larping to that one are politicians, SJWs and self unaware kikes like you.

You're projecting again. Remember, even if you were smart or had anything to contribute they still wouldn't accept you.

Again, anyone without shit for brains knows what's happening, any countries who expect to have things both ways deserve exactly what they get. Trump pulling out of NATO and sending those clowns adrift will be long overdue.

Oh look, it's Let Me Just Assume Shit About Another User On A Tibetan Knitting Forum And Pretend It's An Argument: The Post.
You aren't actually this delusional, aren't you?

You can't be serious

Ew

kys

KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE
KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Your mom should have hit you over the head and sold the milk

not "pull out" but maybe at least severely curb its influence in the long run, one thing he does seem sincere on is…making good deals with the russians and thats really half the fucking battle, isnt it? Syria, Libya, all those countries you listed that have been rubbelized are inexorably intertwined with the neocons trying to start shit with russia, its not only that but hell NATO is really about russia if you think about it, so that should put a kink in their colon

remove kebab in syria, libya, iraq together with the ivans, make good deals and build pipelines and shit together, standard of living in ME improves, ta-da no more waves of fugees and hopefully by then murica doesnt have 25% actual unemployment and is fixed in a few other ways

I know its optimistic but its still a better shot than crooked hillary racist and sad!

All this slaughter. sad, very sad.

shit, this:

was for U:

You're here for the serious discussion, aren't you?

You paint a beautiful picture of the future, user.

For the sake of argument, if Omar Marteen is a actor how would the media's controllers benefit of having a faked Muslim terrorist attack on homosexuals? I fail to see their angle here.

Bibi explains it well

I just thought it was an okay kids movie that said immigrants shouldn't be taken at face value

If the Orlando attack is just a Jewish plot to get SJW's, Leftists, and LGBT people to turn on Muslims then why does the entire MSM still say "Not all Muslims" and refuse to acknowledge the numerous rapes and other crimes committed by Muslim refugees? Are the Israelis and the Globalist Jews that own the MSM not on the same page and/or working against one-another in this particular instance?

Reported for shitposting.

You must be tuned in to a different MSM, I can't go 1 minute without hearing some reference to ISIS.

I'm not talking about ISIS I'm talking about refugees. From what I have gathered the MSM has a very "dey gud boyz who dindu nuffin wrong" tone to it.

ISIS has repeatedly, officially announced that it is indeed using "refugees" as cover to send as many trained killer jihadists into Europe (or anywhere else that will take them) as they can. The entire "crisis" is manufactured by big business who want slave labor, that's what open borders are about and always have been. That's why Jews push that shit. Not for "White genocide", that's not the goal, just a side-effect that Jews don't care about. The wealthy want a slave labor sub-race population in their home countries so their factories cost less to run. Security implications, rising crime, is a tradeoff they're willing to take, after all they travel in bulletproof limousines and don't mix with the plebs any way.

I don't know, there has been numerous Jews who have outright admitting their desire "make Europe more multi-cultural" and leftists (vid. related) believing the same.

Yes, these beliefs exist. But they are a reaction to the indoctrination / the logical conclusion to draw out of the brainwashing we've received since WW2. That brainwashing is meant to allow mass immigration for economic/strategic reasons. The goals are seemingly to make every country the same so you can create and sell the same products everywhere and centralize all power even more, Europe being a nation, USA 2.0. A confused Babel with a mudslave race that works for low pay. Unfortuntely importing brown people means that crime rates increase, corruption/nepotism and general inefficiency ensues in every company and especially in state institutions etc. but the (((elite))) seem willing to take those risks if it means abolishing nations and moving closer to the NWO.

The three generations of brainwashing are the key takeaway to understand why the population takes it lying down. We're all taught to allow and even encourage the destruction of Europe in favor of a completely imaginary notion of muh poor oppressed people who are just getting the chance they deserve because they're just like us and it's not their fault they were born elsewhere. If you swallow that all people are kinda the same on some level then yeah, it would seem rather unfair that there are borders and shit. It worked because when this propaganda started we had zero brown people in Europe. Once a belief like that has really taken hold it takes generations before it can fade away. The 68ers, the original bluepillers, are still in charge right now. Our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles were the most rabidly indoctrinated bunch because they had NO point of reference. And people born in the 60s, 70s and 80s also grew up in a Europe with very few brown people so they were just as easily indoctrinated unless they were poor and had to live around the first gen immigrants in Germany or around Algerians and niggers in France, for instance. It really shouldn't surprise us that everyone fell for the cultural Marxist equality meme with zero resistance. Here in Germany it's only since the 90s that the invasion has become aggressive and you have to wonder what country you're in when you visit a city. After three generations of indoctrination (((they))) think they can open the gates completely and the majority will bow down to muh equality and take it up the ass like good goys. And they may be right.

The most optimistic prediction I can muster is that my 90s generation is not as effectively pozzed as the (((elite))) assume, that we are still young enough to change our minds now that we have brown people in our countries. Either way the next generation will make a hard right turn just as the 68ers retire. 68ers won't know what hit them. Why are all our grand-children turning into ebul naaaziiiiis???

It was just entertaining for a videogame film. It's average, but it looks great since most videogame films are really bad.

It's not even for slave labour. They know the need and value of human labour will sink soon. What they are doing is siphoning money from normal tax payers to the wealthy through welfare paid services to the parasites, which also is crashing the welfare system right in time before automation finally kills the worth of everything except the capital.

Oh no some halfwit in a thread about how redpilled angry birds is called me Holla Forums.
:^(

Not who you responded to, but if you're not from Holla Forums you must be one of the niggers on /liberty/ that thinks open borders has something to do with respect for private property even though it's just about importing democrat voters, welfare recipients, and forcing association?