Cuck Whedon Doctor who

Josh Whedon refuses to direct Doctor who until the Doctor a woman
You probably going to get his wish isn't he?
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/29/joss-whedon-isnt-interested-in-directing-doctor-who-until-the-doctor-is-a-woman/

Other urls found in this thread:

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwn4ukoiPe1r1ubk8.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow thanks for posting this OP, I care deeply about all those things

I thought I was the only one who actually remembered that show.

This. Its just fandom tier shit anyway, can't they find another writer who can pump out this shit without the drama?

I remember the fuck out of this show. It was funny.

BBC managed to get rid of Steven Moffat and Peter Capaldi and chose a black female companion, I bet the next Doctor will be either a black man or a woman.

A couple of years ago (I think) someone asked Moffat when the Doctor will be portrayed by a woman, his answer was: "only if the Queen of England is played by a man in a movie".

What is this show? The animation looks like shit.

Ever since it came back the only worthwhile stuff is season 1 and season 8 and sometimes one episode every god know how many other ones
Is not SJW as many people here believe, is just annoyingly meme autistic most of the time..

Also, you can stop searching Buffy the second season 3 ends.

Watching *

Why should I give a fuck about tumblr bait: the show?

It was a cringe comedy show that spawned the unfunny shithole that Adult Swim became. Your show however was a great "what the fuck am I doing up this late" show.

It makes fat mentally ill people who deserve to die one step closer to ending it all?

Then putting Whedon in control will only accelerate their an heroing because we know the cuck is a master at unintentionally pissing off tumblr.

This can only end well for us.

He makes them angry in the way they like though, they feed on arguing and his is nutritious for them.
It's only reality and creativity they can't swallow.

They feed on outrage, but not when it touches the shit they like. It's why they lost their minds when Whedon did whatever the fuck pissed them off in Avengers 2.

Jumping The Shark.

Getting whedon on board is the beginning of the end for this show.

Every time SJW swarm and get their way, it signals the death of everything that made it great. BBC doesn't care because they aren't profit driven, which means they will push as much bullshit as they can.

This will be the final season of Who

Why does Sensitive Josh Whedon still think thats a smart idea?

who cares, tumblr who is already garbage
we should focus on when they try to ruin something good

Is this all modern entertainment is? Do they just live to fuck with our stuff?

Do you expect (((them))) to write or create something original?

I support this. Dr. Who is already a poz experience. I say everything HIV should go full GRIDS in order to turn off the masses so these establishment entertainment systems crash and burn. It worked with Ghostbusters. I want nothing more than to see JUST Weedon make a failed fem-who and then see his career crash.

Destroying what you love gives them power over you.

Just remember to return the favor tenfold when the pendulum swings.

when?

The only woman who has any right to play the Doctor is Judi Dench, and I think it might be too late for her now.

Considering the Trump election is shifting the Overton window, I'd say the next five years are going to start showing a change in the public perception.

Just remember to archive everything about these filthy animals and never let anyone forget what they did.

Yeah, he's shifting it further left.

;^)

He's winning on a platform centered around getting spics out of the country.

Doesn't matter whether he does what he says, it's enough to show the general public that wanting wetbacks out is now socially acceptable.

Now back to Holla Forums.

I bet you call Trump "daddy".

You being retarded must be why I think you're a leftist.

Did your Trump butt-plug come in the mail yet?

Did you pull yours out yet, goon?

is this a thing?

The new Doctor Who absolutely sucks. I'll accept the odd episode has been watchable but as a whole it's awful. I totally understand young children liking it but anyone older? That's ridiculous. It reminds me of all the so-called adult fans of the dreadful Harry Potter series or even Twilight.

WEW
E
W

Keep tilting at windmills, Don.

It's easy to explain. Leftists are both emotionally and intellectually at the level of children.

I liked Eccleston and Tennant for the new seasons.
It's always been a children's show, though.

Would be extremely painful.

Anyway, I keep seeing Trump popping up in video games and such. Is it really legal to use a person's likeness like that?

The leftists want to simulate the butthurt they'll feel when he wins the election.

You seem really butthurt for some reason, you didn't try one of those out, did ya?

Now traipse off to your little crusade to #FreeMilo.

What's your fucking problem?

It's starting to dawn on him that Trump will actually win the election.

I wonder if he will move to Canada.

One can only hope they'll all fuck out of the country.

Might as well. The show is as tumblr as it can be. They'll complain again when they show the fem doc in a moment of weakness. Even though it's the same character and he's struggled with himself before, unless you portray it right following the invisible guideline that every person not a writer seems to have, she'll just be another boring strong character. Maybe talk villains to following the right path or whatever.

Doctor Who was always shit

Let the series burn, it's hardly a devastating loss and I'd sooner lose a shitty Tumblr series full of bowtie memes than something decent. $10 says the inevitable progressive season tanks really hard, and is followed by "mysogyny boogieman" blaming for it like with Cisbusters and Whedon fleeing back to the depths of Hell to escape any criticism.

Whedon can't keep getting away with it.

Past Buffy everything he has touched has gone up in flames. When will they stop giving him jobs?

SJWs stabbed Whedon in the back, and hes still trying to appeal to them? What a cuck.

Trump himself might have not caused the shift, but hes surfing on the wave that is the shift.

Not all of them, just illegal immigrants.

Small steps. Like I said, whatever Trump does is besides the point. Here we have a man that is winning in spite of all the MSM conspiring against him, kikes and mudshits throwing money at Hillary, simply by saying what the people want to hear, and they want to hear how he'll kick the beaners out.

We've gone from "not defending your borders is your sacrosanct duty goys" to "kick millions of wetbacks out" in under a few months, and on top of everything else things are escalating quickly.

Get ready for a major shitshow once he gets into office.

It's very much like a cult, he has probably rationalised the abuse he received as deserved and has been further radicalised as an effect of that. Expect him to cut off his dick or beg a nigger to kill him if SJWs still complain after he does the final pozzing of Doctor Who.

I see what you mean, Trump is the beginning of a much bigger series of events.

This is why SJW shit is about to vanish, they're all either going to sacrifice themselves or go "well, this is stupid" then walk away from it.

Sounds familiar.

I'm not sure the upcoming election proves anything, save that all candidates get more and more ridiculous. I remember thinking Reagan was bad, and I was only 16-17, couldn't even vote. Look where we are now, not one candidate can be taken seriously for even a minute.

when did all the left-vs-right normalfaggots flood this place, goddamn

(OP)

When the Holla Forumstards revealed themselves to be easily baited by pretend-Holla Forumstards.

Did they ask Whedon to direct Doctor Who? Is he just assuming that they would want him?

I can appreciate that you don't read kikebart.
Some tumblr-fag fan of Whedon asked him if he would consider ever directing an episode of Who and whedon answered.

Yes, that's it.

Last great Doctor was Eccleston and he had the right idea by fleeing that shit.

Last good Doctor was Tennant and his run was a pretty strong indicator of how bad things would get.

Besides, who the fuck asked Joss Whedon to direct shit? He killed his own fucking career and even feminists hate him.

Someone floated the idea of him directing a Black Widow movie (essentially the only character he could probably do a remotely good movie for) and the SJW press flipped there shit because they're still butthurt about Age of Ultron.

Capaldi can be good. It's just that he has fuck all decent material to work with. He's the modern Colin Baker.

Except the Avengers films. The only thing that went up in flames there was his reputation, though that's what fucking happens when you pander to tumblrinas. If you lie down with dogs you're going to get up with fleas, so by inevitably pissing off his core SJW fanbase while being equally as cancerous, he's effectively alienated himself from both tumblr and from everyone else.

I'm guessing they won't, because you can milk his dead cult shows for merch even decades later. Continuing off the last point, I'm convinced his career will only die when he accidentally pisses more people off with his shitty writing, leading to him throwing another tantrum but retiring outright this time.

I can agree with that. There were a couple episodes of NuWho that gave him something good to work with, but for the most part, it was just the goddamned Clara show and he was left with shitty material that made him look like a psychotic asshat.

Whedon is the exact same story as Feig, he explained it at a Q&A with fans in Sydney. A fan asked him point blank why he always writes these gymnastic superhuman female characters, and he explained.

When little Joss was in school all the boys would pick on him, so he would imagine being rescued by "the least likely person" so he fantasized about a little girl backflipping onto the scene and beating up his bullies. Yes, Joss grew up fantasizing about being a damsel.

He explained that he was a feminist because his mommy was a feminist, and she raised him. Even though it was his father who got him his first job writing on Roseanne. He owes his entire career to nepotism.

Joss writes a very selective cast of characters. It's the reason when he was announced for Avengers I initially accepted it, because the cast it had was perfectly set up to use the same set of stock characters he always does.

-The hero out of time. This is how he wrote Mal in Firefly, Angel, and Cyclops in Astonishing X-Men. On the outside he seems like a bad guy to people who don't know him, get to know the character and we discover his sensibilities just don't mesh with the world he's inhabiting. Mal was a freedom fighter who lost and had to live as a smuggler in a world dominated by the government that beat him. Angel was a vampire from hundreds of years in the past trying to maintain his soul and be a good man. Cyclops was portrayed as a mutant terrorist and constantly butt heads with his own men over decisions they saw as cold and calculating. Captain America was frozen during WWI and brought to life in a modern world he didn't understand.

-The classy whore. The companions in Firefly, everyone in Dollhouse, Emma Frost in X-Men, Tony Stark in Avengers. Whedon likes prostitutes, he probably had to resort to visiting them a lot. He likes to write a character portrayed as classy for being a whore.

-The dumb brute. Jayne "my gun has a name" Wolverine "I really like beer". Hulk, Ron Perlman's character in Alien: Resurrection. This is Joss's understanding of masculinity. The dumb comic relief.

-Deus ex Vagina. This is Joss's single most constant trope. Slender, young-looking often flat-chested woman with vaguely defined super powers that mostly involve doing backflips a lot. River Song, Buffy, that god chick from Angel, everyone in Dollhouse, both female leads in Alien: Resurrection, Black Widow, Kitty Pryde. This is his single favorite character to write.

-The sacrificial lamb. This is a more minor character who is a fan favorite. They're not really vital to the plot, but they say funny quips so the audience likes them. Whedon kills them in the third act to create a false sense of "anyone could die" but it's always the same characters. Book & Wash from Firefly, half the supporting cast of both Buffy and Angel, all the male characters in Alien: Resurrection, Agent Coulson, etc. I actually went into The Avengers thinking he was going to kill off Hawkeye since he most closely matches that description, but the mind control plot assured he wouldn't be sympathetic, so it had to be Coulson.

This is the entirety of Whedon's repertoire.

I think no one would disagree if someone wanted to argue that Fag is worse, but you definitely nailed Whedon's profile and they're very similar. There's just one exception.

In the earlier days of the internet when Buffy was still ongoing, fans proved how Joss Whedon would use mind control as fetish material. Time has proven them right (RIP old blogs and forums) that Joss Whedon uses mind control as a means of exploiting female characters and having them act "out of character." Since he can't "honestly" have them do sexy things or put them in sexual situations, he uses mind control, possession, or some type of influence to put female characters in sexual situations.

That's the one area that Fag doesn't appear to cross. In all likelihood Fag doesn't have that capacity of (not so) subtly exploiting female characters and actresses for his shitty fetish. Fag's so committed to lowering himself and quite literally being stepped on and being demeaned by women that he's more of a cuck that Cuck Whedon.

There's one other thing that exemplifies Whedon and it's the fact that he has trouble communicating in anything that isn't a quip, a one-liner, a callback, or a reference.

The only reason you can tell characters are having a serious conversation or emoting in some way is because they stop trying to out-snark each other for half a moment.

Capped for posterity. Well explained.

I don't care what happens to Dr. Who. I just don't want Whedon to direct the Black Widow movie. It'll be guaranteed to suck then.

It'll be guaranteed to suck no matter what. No one really likes that lame character and Scablett Jewhansson is even more obnoxious.

Unless they play it absolutely straight as a James Bond-ish spy movie, it will utterly suck. Black Widow isn't a spectacular hero for the big screen. She doesn't work as a lead protagonist. She's not actually that likable or interesting, especially after they've made her so hypercapable that she can literally fool Gods.

What is with these cucks? I was bullied when I was a kid too. I didn't fantasize about tween girls saving me. I just grew a thick skin and a sense of schadenfreude when bad things happened to the bullies. I remember one kid who bullied me ended up literally dying in a ditch. LOL It was a big mystery as to how he ended up dead in that ditch.

But the jewbs! What about the jewbs!?

You can literally make a new tab on your browser and look at the nude breasts of thousands of women all day long for free. I couldn't care less about Scablett Jewhansson's shekel-tits.

Scarlett's tits aren't that impressive. Certainly not worth sitting through one of her 'performances'.

I refuse to watch a Joss Whedon joint until Joss Whedon gets pegged by a woman on camera.

Now what, Joss?

For me? Totally worth it. I think she's a decent actress.

this
eccleston was the best of the new series, mostly because he wasn't LOLSORANDUMBBRITISHHUMOUR all the time, he was pretty serious about everything there
matt smith was fucking horrible. i only liked the van gogh episode, because of the ending. anything else with smith was shit

Taken far before his time. Tenant had his moments but he was pretty much what led to Tumblr latching on so hard.

i also liked eccleston in heroes
is there anything else he's been in that's worth watching?

i wish they had used the sontarans more
a movie/series about a war with them would have been nice

He sounds like he was raised to be the biggest pussy ever.

Holy shit.
The psyche of Joss Whedon laid bare.

So basically Cabin in the Woods was more or less just Joss Whedon acknowledging all his characters are just 2D paper dolls, and he dressed it up us, "Nuh uh, horror does this, not me."

Are there any parts of Doctor Who that are actually good? I've never watched it but it seems like one of those franchises where the overwhelming majority of it is shit and the only good parts are obscure nuggets worth.

from the newer series, the first 3 seasons are good, mostly because of eccleston/tennant

There are a few episodes that are pretty decent, but they're lost in a sea of filler shit.

Dr. Who is a perfect example of why you don't change the formula to give fans what they think they want. It's mostly just fan service and le hot British guys and boy slut Harkness.

Women ruined fantasy and sci fi.

HAHAHA CULTURAL MARXISTS BTFO

I always held on to a glimmer of hope that Whedon would do something as good as Angel or Firefly again. Now I realize it's all the same and I weep.

I'm actually kind of ashamed of myself for liking Angel and Firefly having realised what I realise now about Whedon and his utter hackishness.

The Show was watchable until they killed David Tennant
Mainly the Daleks + the Master + Return of the Timelords finale. There were a bunch of other good shows in there too.

The issue is you have to tolerate many lame shows (bad writing), huge amounts of faggotry, some very weird attitudes towards guns , cucking (black boyfriend 3rd wheel), & ugly and annoying companions that do nothing for the story line (black chick, woman from the American version of the office).

The show became unwatchable after Tennant left. The writing became worse to the point where there was no difference between the "filler shows" and the "exciting ones".
I didn't give crap about any of the characters in the Matt Smith (or as I call him gay Frankenstein) Dr.who.
Dr. who. himself turned into an worthless idiot who couldn't tie his own shoes without that scantily clad jewish grandmother "River" or Amelia pond doing it for him.
Rory was a third wheel cuck that was domineered and emasculated side by side with Dr.who on every episode and added nothing to the show.

The Capaldi ones are better due to the lack of the Rory, Amy pond, & River cancer however the doctor is still a clueless austist that needs to be led by the hand, & the writting is still pretty bad. At least Clara was pretty.

I think if we weren't cursed with cultural marxism infecting TV shows Dr.who could have become something interesting rather than the dumpster fire that it is.

Well the settings are good, he didn't invent cowboy space or the LA vampire scene, he ripped them off from cowboy bebop and World of Darkness

Cowboy space wasn't invented by Cowboy Bebop but Sabre Rider, BraveStarr and Galaxy Rangers.

The show was bad during the last 2 seasons with Tennant. He kept over-acting and spluttering during his lines of dialogue.

She's below average at best. Everything she does, she just shows up, puts on that exact expression, and completely fails to emote or act in any quantifiable way.

does anyone have that pic about the backlash he got over black widow?

seriously, why hasn't changed his name in joss sweden?

Of course.

What is this horrible creature?

thanks…

What is/was wrong with Capaldi? Doctor Who got it's shitty fanbase at least 50% because the actors who played him in the new seasons were always young and handsome dudes. While Capaldi is old, grumpy and that gets back to the First Doctor. He is a great actor anyway, and the problem with him is that the series couldn't handle him. In the 8th season, they couldn't decide waht to do with him, so they have made him this old guy who tries to be really cool. Both tehre and in the 9th season he is overshadowed by Clara, and now he will probably be overshadowed by the black girl.

Me personally would like to see his Doctor paired with either Donna or Amy, without the SJW agenda pushing

user said that he ripped it off from Cowboy Bebop, not that Cowboy Bebop invented the genre.

Wow, so many buzzwords in one post

These went up in flames?

I don't know, I thought he was great. I enjoyed the season full of two-parts episodes, it's like they finally learn to not rush the plot. I think the old DW formula was like that.

I never really liked Donna, I think the character worked well in the Christmas episode but I can't stand the actress.

Very recently, Season 8 had the episode with the trees. That one was really really great

You know why I love her? Because she is not pretty. She had good tits, but otherwise she was really ordinary or even can be considered ugly. And she was written and acted out like a regular woman. If you think about it, all the others were extremely hot (Amy Pond), superwomen (Clara, Rose) or racial pride manifestations (Martha).

Age of Ultron didn't do as well as they'd hoped

Man, how I hate River Song! Is tehre anyone anywhere who actually likes her, besides Steven Moffat?

I was also bullied a lot and fantasized about a hot chick saving me, but then I dated a chick like that, realized that tomboys and women that act like men tend to sleep around a lot, quit on women, and now I'm here getting angry at strangers. Grew up with a single mum too.

It's nice to get factual information on what can build a character like Whedon, but in the end we are the ones making the choices.

I'm gonna need proof.

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwn4ukoiPe1r1ubk8.png

Yeah, I know, tumblr…

I think he actually wanted to see her tits, not her cleavage.

He's out of luck

Who the hell is the fat crossdressing kike, and why are you subjecting us to him, OP?

pure cuck

I'm not that guy, but it's really boring nowadays taht if I enter any thread on this board, I come across discussion about Donald Trump

You can thanks reddipol for that.

I thought this was a good watch, but I don't know if it is worth the time if you aren't a bong

come to think of it, Rory and Amelia may have been the only couple that wasn't interracial of the whole new series.

Nothing to do with reddit or Holla Forums. It's a big subject at the moment and people think discussing politics makes them look smarter even on the internet

The only good season of nuWho has been Eccleston's run. The rest has been ruined by the production team's ego's getting the best of them. Not even Capaldi, can do much about it, outside of give things a good turn when he can get away with it.

And the broader show as a whole hasn't been consistently good overall since probably 1983-84…

Cowboy Bebop was A Better Tommorow (1986) in space.

I quite like 12 more than the others. I also love how people bitch about his hoodie and shirt combo with the jacket and sunglasses. He did say he'd be the "Rebel Doctor."

I must be one of the few attack helicopters that never found Rose attractive.

I was okay with Rose. Hated her black boyfriend from the start, then got to like him as the funny black dude character. Her mom was also irritating. I liked when she was trying to bring her dead father "back to life", and when she was portrayed as the ordinary British girl in 2005. After the end of the first season though, she became this superwoman. Man, how I hated her when she was pushed into Donna's storyline!

I'm one of those people. His David Lynch look is way sharper.

I don't care about Dr who so much rather I care about scifi going full retard SJW everywhere I look.

It's Doctor, you know

He's been emasculated to the point were he is now known as who Jr.

soon to be ms.who (tranny)

Yes, but most of the good is probably just because there are so many Dr. Who episodes that at least some of them had to be good. Don't waste your time watching the whole series.

Half of them weren't pretty. Donna was just an annoying know-it-all bitch that was full of herself and wanted to boss everyone around. I gave up after 3 episodes with her

I was in Science Fiction club in high school (which was actually more of a Dr Who club) when River was introduced, and nearly all girls (who made 3/4 of a club) absolutely loved her.

same here

I only liked her in the first episode she was in (the library planet).

Anything after that was just overuse.