I am related to this guy IRL...

I am related to this guy IRL. This man was a hit gameshow host in the 90s nickoledon for the legend of the hidden temple. He was on reruns every single day. He was on national TVand. A minor celebrity. If you want to know anything about him, ask. I see him twice a year at family gatherings, and saw him last week. I know all the gossip about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VwYJJHoZudQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tell me about Olmek! Why does he wear the mask?

wtf i hate bane now

Ask him how big Dan "The man from cunnychan" Schneider's cock is.

What's his name?

What's he doing now?

How did he like being on the show?

What does Dan "Doesn't look like it will fit, but I'll still try it" Schneider think about him? They on good terms? And how big's his cock?

He haspretty bad alcohol problems. Im related to him throughhis wife Rosemary. Their house is fucking huge.

What does that have to do with my question? I was asking about Dan "If she's a fighter, hold her tighter" Schneider.

I dont know who that is, im talking about Kirk

Well the next time you meet him, ask him about Dan "hymen divider" Schneider.

Ask him about Dan "Diaper Slider" Schneider.

I heard rumors that production on this was a shitshow. They had to edit heavily due to kids breaking down when the temple guards got all 2spoopy and attempted diddling. Any truth to this?

Ask him did he join in with Dan "Man with a plan" Schneider.

All game shows are rigged.

Is it true that the reason Amanda Bynes went bonkers was she had repressed memory? Repressed memory of Dan "pre-pubescent makes me tumescent" Schneider?

Does he have the lost footage of when one of the kids vomited during the final temple run?

How did he feel inside when he was aimlessly directing kids in the temple? Those poor people probably have 'Nam style flashbacks to when they were kids. Did this guy host Nick Guts too or whatever it was called – the show with the Agro Crag?

Kirk wasn't on Guts. That was some other guy and that British girl

Did he like working on that show? I remember watching the Hidden Temple back in the day.

Didnt that show get cancelled because the fucking Olmec head never worked right and kept breaking down with mechanical failures… that and racism?

Hey guys, my uncle showed up in a video today, 5 minutes in: youtube.com/watch?v=VwYJJHoZudQ

Let me know if you had any questions for him or about him.

Ask him how many fingers he can fit in your shit pipe. Then ask how many children who were on the show suffered from ass pain from getting molested by execs.

I never really watched Legends of the Hidden Temple. I loved GUTS, though. Are you by any chance related to the Aggro Crag too?

did he diddle any of the kids?

did any of the kids come back when they were all grown up and Fuck him?

Fucking OP is hardly answering shit.