Which one of you cucks has the video of the teaser?

which one of you cucks has the video of the teaser?

idk if it was even recorded

Sorry. Most of us don't care about capeshit. Good luck with that.

Nobody. No footage was released. Besides, its going to pretty shit since its going to try and be dark and gritty. I'd honestly rather watch a movie about Rocket Raccoon's origins and his reaction to Earth raccoons.

It didn't leak. The director said the effects weren't finished, so he doesn't want people seeing it yet.

So, this guy's retarded. Everything I've heard that's leaked is going in the exact opposite direction. Here are the details that have gotten out:

-Sylvester Stallone is in it, he plays Nova, no word on whether or not he's Richard Ryder, but people are saying he looks similar to the way he did in Judge Dredd.
-Kurt Russel plays Starlord's dad. In the new origin, he's playing a version of Ego the Living Planet (Starlord's comic origin is that his dad was a reptillian alien who took human form to hide out from his people. He gives him elemental guns and a suit that lets him survive in the void of space.
-Trailer shows Kurt explaining this to Starlord and Drax, that he took human form and fell in love with a human. Drax asks "Did you give yourself a penis?" and Starlord tries to cut off the conversation but Kurt replies "Yes I did Drax. A very nice one in fact."
-Various leaks have shown Nathan Fillion is playing Wonder Man in the movie. Wonder Man was an Avenger in the 80's and 90's who in one storyline became a GotG under the codename Hollywood. He used his powers to be a big action movie star. The leaks show this'll be used to comedic effect, though it may be limited to movie posters featuring his name and likeness.
-Art released for the new cast shows Mantis joining the crew, the green-skinned psychic alien. This combined with Cosmo and Adam Warlocks cocoon in the last film have me pretty interested.
-Another leaked scene shows Groot is still a baby in the sequel,, there's actually a sub-plot involving villains deeming him "too adorable" to kill and keeping him as a pet. He helps Rocket and Yondu escape from the prison by tracking down the thing that lets Yondu control his sonic arrow. The scene following this apparently has a very high bodycount, and Yondu may be joining the team proper.

Everything about that is retarded and makes me hate capeshit and the drooling masses who watch it even more.

Isn't he a bit old?

I AM THE SPACE LAW

At least they actually bothered to pick a memorable old celebrity unlike picking a trendy one which they dress up to look older.

HGH is a hell of a drug.

The thing in question is a large fin-mohawk thing that's supposed to be a nod to the comics, where Yondu was an archer with a huge mohawk-fin.

If the SDCC panel is anything to go by, Yondu is quitting/booted from the Ravagers and joins the Guardians, at least for this movie. They made it sound like there was kind of a redemption arc worked in there.

Guardians of the Galaxy was fucking garbage.

Edgy 15 year old detected.

Well it's got Kurt Russel in it so it must be good? Right guys?

I hope it turns out good but i have no expectations.

Live is much better since i stopped having any expectations and just started drifting toward certain death.

Right

What's so bad about the original anyway?

Literally reddit the movie. At least before deadpool released.

It was cheap Disney trash designed to be peddled to a wide audience with no real substance? pic related

But what constitutes a "Reddit" movie? What particular style of humor are we talking about here? And please don't just say "meme humor".

They have no idea. 'It's Reddit' is just code for 'I don't like it' around here.

Wide appeal, dumbed enough for anyone to follow, and lacking any real depth

So like every movie ever.

What makes it Reddit specifically?

It has to follow those guidelines and be covered in enough dumb action and CGI to make it passable

So, again, like every movie ever

You don't actually know what makes a movie 'Reddit', do you?

It fills those requirements and reddit is head over heals about it then, yeah it is a reddit movie. After a while you can sense a pattern of what will get them off

Orange and Cyan? Look at the posters you posted.

Mostly for me it has to be well made but hollow. It has to be good in every way but the plot. Most stuff that comes out is complete trash, but when its well made trash reddit will gobble it up and the orange and cyan poster shows lack of creative input, another sign the movie is lacking

Don't know why people dislike it, its the best of the marvel movies, fun little family adventure.

a Reddit movie is something that has a lot of cultural references, homages or entire plots taken from culture, older movies and other genres, and usually repackages it as a big summer blockerbuster, usually with a fairly light tone, while retaining references to the originals so that a Reddit audience will feel they know about the original property without ever experiencing it.
To go through what the other user has posted:
It contains a ton of pop culture references and has a really light and "wacky" tone throughout.
see above, contains a lot of references to other films in the universe too
A copy of mecha anime and Japanese monster movies. A Reddit audience would feel that its similar to those but its repackaged in a Western film so its more inviting.
A "soft reboot" of A New Hope that rips off the plot and replaces it with shitty characters. A Reddit audience feels safe because its the same movie they've already seen but because its in the same continuity, they don't hate it like they would for a full on reboot. Another example of this would be Jurassic World.
Ripoff of Dances With Wolves, just repackaged in a big blockbuster. An audience may feel it similar to James Cameron's previous film Aliens in the military tech aspect too

What about Deadpool?

Oh yeah forgot about that one, fits in with the same description as Guardians because it has a wacky and crazy tone while having a tone of pop culture references, it also has a lot more "lolsorandom" moments

His dad is a planet? God I hate comic books…

Great, another character that is basically Nathan Fillion.
I wish he had more roles where he's not acting like he's ad-libbing his way through every scene.

If it gets us "GROWN ASS MAN" version ofDick Rider I'd be okay. As long as he ends up friends with Peter.

Mantis and Star-Lord better be a thing. They are the ONLY comic book couple I like as they work together perfectly and what relationship they had was only ever really implied