Is he the ultimate thinking man's kike killer?

Is he the ultimate thinking man's kike killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=twpUz5MYPWA&list=PL0CAF60AA5AB0BEA0&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sam Hyde is a Jew.

Cryptojew.

Tell me more.

He's all right, but he's no Moonman

cream loads

KSTV gave me PTSD

He always was troubled

At least he is washing his hair regularly now. He should bring back the tactical bowlcut look.

Not really. He's one of the only comedians out there actually challenging the establishment but his work needs more focus and scripted thought put into it. It's too based in the id and stream of consciousness. For instance he leans on gross-out humor and wallowing in the display of decay and random nonsense. I understand comedy's purpose in tearing down pretension, but at a certain point, or in certain ways, such a thing can just become repulsive and psychopathic. He needs to think about jokes and set-ups leading to payoffs and saying something intelligent and meaningful within a logical framework, otherwise he's in danger of just being another LOL SO RANDUMB filthy frank/tim & eric clone. It's a hard balance in comedy, you don't want to be pretentious, pandering or lecturing in pursuit of intelligence and challenging the establishment, but you also don't want to be vapid, sociopathic or a bread & circus distraction for casuals and normies to dissociate from reality with.

I was born in the same year (1985) as Sam and I consider him the sole representative of my generation.

I fear he will bend and crack and open himself up to self-hatred and anti-white fad with gusto and earnestness.

If he manages not to do this I really do believe he is one of the geniuses of our culture - I would use the word national treasure to describe him.

His AS show is coming out (he's 8 years too late with that sadly, as AS is played out and often flat out pozzed garbage at this point) and he's got his book coming out. His book I think will be a cult hit. I think he may be able to speak to the younger generation (people born in the mid 90s) based on the sheer perspicacity, talents of articulation, and most importantly fearlessness to challenge the delicate, dangerous charade we are all having to live under.

I would even put him up with someone like Bill Hicks. That's who he is culturally to this moment in time. I think in 10 or 20 or even 30 years if his videos are still around they may be looked at as Bill Hicks videos are looked at by some. He's still young and fluid enough that his reputation and legacy could turn to absolutely nothing, but he's brilliant, ferocious, and fearless enough that he could establish himself with such a position.

if you love him so much, why dont you MARRY him

What video is this from?

yeah I was disappointed to see some shitty "IM VOMITING LOL" bits in the "WORLD PEACE" promos… sad

Where does a guy start when attempting to get into MDE?

I adore Sam, but I'll admit this is 100% correct. He has the potential, but his skits need a little more focus on plot. Don't get too postmodern on us, now.

Personally, I think Boiston Paul and Retard Kyle should make appearances on the show.

Fuck, seriously? source?

And bill hicks never got big, had to do shows in britcuckland because the was too hardcore for murrica, but these days he would probably be banned from entering londonistan

whereever the fuck you want

KSTV is brilliant

Ideas Man is their Magnum Opus

start with yeah boi

youtube.com/watch?v=twpUz5MYPWA&list=PL0CAF60AA5AB0BEA0&index=1

This is what passes for comedy among millennials?

WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?

What the fuck does that even mean?

reddipol memelennials

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate him since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for Bill Hicks at this micro-instant. For him. Hate. Hate.

why?

Because that user is a suit-and-tie-wearing square.

Different user, but I've always hated Bill Hicks. I only wish he wasn't dead so mocking him wasn't in such poor taste.

He was an asshole, he epitomizes everything despicable about the left. He told "jokes" that were really just expressing his political opinions, they were all extremely hostile, aggressive and ignorant, and he did it all with a smug, arrogant persona when he was really just an uneducated drug addict with a fag hanging out of his mouth.

Typical Bill Hicks "joke": "Abortion. Never in my life have I found a more divisive issue. Half my friends think pro-life people are ignorant, stupid fuckheads… and the other half think pro-life people are stupid, ignorant fuckheads! Which is it, are they ignorant stupid fuckheads or stupid ignorant fuckheads?"

He's not very funny, only reason you like him is because you agree with his politics.

Not exactly

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/suicide/

Seriously though, he's a great guy, him Nick and Charles make a great team, their skits have had my sides hurting from laughter. Moms, Utopia and the Johnny are good ones.

My favourite are when Sam's alone in his bathroom, with one subject just having fun being an autist.

He's an old and out-of-touch gen-xer. It's really pathetic that these people use image boards at their advanced age.

He was born in 1985 you tool.

Good post.

Never stopped anyone from mocking Hitler