… so? How was Season 3?

… so? How was Season 3?

They could not have been more heavy-handed with the whole "im sad o god why am i so sad" bullshit this time around.

I still think Will Arnett is treating this like a paycheck.

I also think that Aaron Paul should never ever fucking VA for as long as that toady little fuck lives.

i also really liked it :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mic.com/articles/149652/bojack-horseman-season-3-shows-a-character-who-has-an-abortion-and-doesn-t-regret-it#.YcVJRnN0H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, they were, but better at it.
82/100 I still liked the second season the most.

I liked all the shat they gave on SJW's although the abortion shit underreaction from the characters really drove me to tears.
And I get it, the fetus was like a month old so dehumanizing it is quite easy, but god damn.
On a writting angle was kinda pointless to have it with so little discussion and one sided too, they did showed how media exploits themes as serious as this to control the masses, and how the masses are actually affected by it, but there was no pro-life angle.

The first five episodes kinda drift much like season one. It gets better.

I liked it because I agreed with it and it confirmed by biases
all fiction needs to confirm my bias or it's degenerate problematic toxic propaganda that should be purged

Wait a minute. You took Bojack horseman seriously? I thought the whole point of the show was a satire on writers taking adult cartoons so seriously? Also that abortion song was hilarious.

Did bojack just parodied Lindsay Ellis intentionally getting pregnant to have a abortion for a film project? If so. Damn. I never excepted seeing channel awesome parodied in the mainstream.

She not even the first feminist who got herself knock up to have a abortion in the name of feminism.

lol kikes getting triggered not everything is 100% liberal anymore

Wasn't that a joke on Rick & morty? Pro choice Summer realized she was aborted in every reality but one.

So it's a parody of parody cartoons with sincere moments, like The Simpsons and Futurama?

What happened in the episode was one of the main characters accidentally tweeted she's getting an abortion as a pop star she tweets for. The pop star gets seen as "brave", so she decides to exploit the misunderstanding to the ground.

That honestly sounds like shit spoony and Lindsay Ellis would do.

No, she had other realities, but they were always boring family life ones whereas her parents saw themselves being ridiculously successful in realities where they never had her or got her aborted

The very last line of that episode was top

why are we talking about rick and morty now.

anyway, Is the joke that the bojack horseman show that got made is the one we are watching? Because it's pretty successful and not a huge flop at all.

Is "WASSUP BITCHES" the same as "What are YOU doing here?"

IT'S SHIT

Are you judging a series by its design?

I take it you're the ponyspammer in the "worst characters" thread then, furfag?

M E M E M A G I C
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C

Holla Forums please

I love you but you don't need to follow me around

I'm enjoying it, but god damn Bojack's lack of care for anyone but himself is getting tiring. Guess that's how it goes. Skipped the underwater episode though, I should revisit it sometime.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftytv/
>>>/leftyb/

C'mon. I'm on the Trump train and Euronationalist uprising boat as much as you are.

Which made no sense with Mr Peanutbutter. Super loyal Mr peanutbutter being ok with aborting his own child is beyond out of character.

Unless /furry/ fan theory about him being a closeted homosexual that's inlove with Bojack are true. That was pretty ooc.

I think that it was a conflict of interests.
She's more loyal to Diane than the unborn baby he's known for a couple days.
He was truly afraid of being a father and he didn't got any time to rethink it.
Makes sense but kinda a cop out from the writing staff.

He's *

I think the funniest thing about that whole episode was the feminists bloggers praising Bojack overnight after shitting on it for so long. Than again I probably saw a different episode than them. Because it also poking fun of Abortions are hip and cool feminists. m.mic.com/articles/149652/bojack-horseman-season-3-shows-a-character-who-has-an-abortion-and-doesn-t-regret-it#.YcVJRnN0H

Hypocrite feminist doesn't realize they're making fun of and their hypocrisy
Who would've guessed?

Shit, what happened to my English there?

>>>Holla Forums

Michael Eisner finances this show. Just wanted to point that out.

poleddit btfo

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums

Why are people surprised this has liberal themes?
I mean, is based around Hollywood
Besides it does tackle many SJW logic holes, inevitable since is a harsh satire in the epicenter of everything.

Because they're the kind of people who says the bible's satanic for mentioning the devil.

Kek is on the reich side.

Friendly reminder 12 oz. mouse did bojack horse in a lower budget and Without being pretentious. The whole show was taking the piss out of Existentialism for the shake of making a show seem deeper.