What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

He improved though.

Just for people's reaction folders.

HEY HEY

HEE

HEE

MIKE FUCKS MY WIFE'S PUSSEE

I stopped listening to that guy when he said during a stream that he likes the idea of ending anonymity on the internet.

what in the literal fuck
this guy just went Super Liberal 4

Yeah, he was like "I'm ok if your access to the internet is linked to your social security number like in (I forgot the country, was it China?) don't worry, you can use a list of pseudonyms to remain anonymous. blablabla a way to stop the harassment".

Even Rich was like "WTF?" but he didn't even try to counter is bullshit.

I can't remember when he said that, I know it was in one of the streams uploaded to the Pre-Rec channel.

Rich is a crack baby, another leftist.
He wants to suck the government cock badly. Listen to any of the political shit he says.

Also, AIDSMoby is a marketing genius.

According to what? I admit I haven't seen too much of him, but I like him and he seems pretty based. Not the Mike-standard of based, but definitely more than Jay, who kinda just blends into the background when the three of them are together.

I've just seen Half in the Bag, though, so there are most likely tons of shit I don't know about.

He's a full on fedora in the worst possible way. He ranted about religion multiple times during the live streams and there was episode of Best of the Worst where he randomly bought up how going to church is stupid. He's also made comments about politics on the streams. I don't care how you feel about religion or politics, if you're making an online movie review show you should shut up about it. Making a joke is one thing, but using your dumb movie review show to signal your opinions is Channel Awesome tier autism.

People like him and Landis may be cancer, but at least they're self conscious about it.

Why does anyone think this is a good idea? I'm always reminded of a qoute from L.A. Noire of all things when this shit comes up.

I'm in a weird place with Landis, in that he is the highest order of an SJW special snowflake, but he has chemistry with the rest of them and can actually be funny.

That's what I had him pegged as just by looking at him. It's funny how physical traits can be associated with mental ones.

There is a direct relation between looks and personality. The link has been found in foxes in a Russian experiment as well as dogs.

In Moscow (I think) dogs now use the subway. But they are feral and don't trust humans any more and are slowly losing their dog features and returning to wolf features because of it.

He's on a different cycle of psychiatric meds, that's all.

Am I the only one who thinks he has the potential to come out of his cuckshell? I do, he just needs to be steered in the right direction, he should spend more time with Rich, Rich is a GOOD influence.

Rich is becoming unbareable. He is getting the E celeb thing where he thinks he's the funny one instead of the punching bag.

Its the opposite, PreRec has poisoned Rich with AIDS and now hes horrible.

Hes a beta numale.

Was he joking or not? It sounds a little like it may have been sarcastic, however I'm not sure considering on an episode of Best of the Worst, they started unironically calling for chips to be put inside people for tracking people. RLM have shilled for strange authoritarian methods.

Holla Forums pls

I don't think he was joking. I didn't hear his annoying laugh.

I wish I could find the stream on Youtube but I don't remember the game they were playing that day.

Literal autism.

Not to mention he talked shit about exploding varmints.

The medical term is AndyRichterItis