Max Landis

Max Landis.

Is he trying to look insufferable?

what about him?

One day he'll admit that he identifies as an attack helicopter.

He didn't deserve the "his dad was a murderer" comments. That was bullshit. Was the only one to call out Rey as a mary sue. American Ultra was underrated.

He looks like a man drawn by children.

He has the I know what semen tastes like look about him.

Still less cucked than Commie Plebbit Fagia.

He wasn't being negligent and stupid, he was saving the studio money.

He didn't murder shit. He was exonerated in a court of law of criminal negligence. His only crime is being Jew. Grow up.

He knew goddamn well he wasn't supposed to be filming kids that late and near explosives, not to mention he was warned numerous times not to do it. He's as guilty as the crew members who set off the explosions. Kill yourselves you fucking niggers.

I'm baffled by those. Let's say his dad was criminally negligent… what did he have to do with it? Was he even alive when that shitty movie was being made?

He's not very good at writing scripts, so instead of god forbid getting a real job he's going the eceleb/name recognition route and currently using the Zoe Quim playbook to do it. It's basically him using the death of 2 kids and a washed up drunk to gain attention for himself, remember this is the same guy who did a whole RLM segment where he blamed everyone but himself for his shitty movie tanking.

it doesnt have to make sense, that kinda shit just fucking hurts, and he is very asshurt about it, as evidenced by his wall of text whining about it.

I don't have that webm from Scrubs, but this isn't the best place to bitch about people getting real jobs. TV and Film are for the bums who couldn't get real jobs but are good at getting attention, and if you can bring eyes to you on a TV screen, a PC, phone, or a movie theatre, that's just the way things are.

If his whining is that much of a problem, I would call him on it if he makes a bigger platform of it than a reddit comment or an offhand remark in an RLM interview.

Do you know how the internet works?

I know how it works, and I know he's doing the exact opposite of what you should do with anyone trying to get a rise out of you. I'm just baffled by the Klingonian logic that he was responsible for something that happened before he was born.

What does asking about someone's involvement with a horrific incident have to do with being new? Are you just writing that because you have nothing else to respond with?

Heil checkler

Then why the fuck do people want me to apologize for what other people's predecessors did, just because I'm the same race?

Stop getting worked up over what leftist retards are spouting out for attention and tell them to fuck right off when they spout off like that. That's one big reason why this shit doesn't come to an end. because there's no consequences for violent rhetoric if you're on LE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE.

They say that shit because they know it gets a rise out of him. That's the whole point of a fight, to hurt the other person as much as possible.

All right, well, he's mentioned that before. If he mentions it again to play the victim, just call him on it, I don't know what else I can tell you.

clark, is that you? i promise i won't tell jess that you browse chans.

This

He's also a literal manchild that relies on a wacky hairstyle to have more personality because he sure as fuck doesn't

True, but it works. He is already one of the most successful screenwriters in the history of the business.

That has more to do with him having a famous father than it does with him playing the victim

I know you hate him, but this is not the hill to die on.

Like most Jews he looks like a goblin of some sort.

But this dad is a murderer, a child murderer.

I forgot to add what nearly happened to Toy Story at the behest of then-chairman Jeffrey Katzenberg before president Peter Schneider pushed the reset button and let Lasseter and his boys on their way to write their film.

The sins of the father are passed down to the child. If his father escaped justice then he should pay for it.

Max Landis didn't do that, though. His father does. Max was like all of fucking four years old at the time or some shit.

Damien little shit.

Kill yourself.

(checked)
That's some weird Klingon logic, but whatever floats your boat.

He wasn't even alive when it happened.

I don't know if I asked for a source in this thread or the other one, but do you have one on how the elder Landis ignored protests from people on set?

John Landis' only crime was trying to bring quality entertainment to an ungrateful audience . So what if a couple of little gooks and a washed up old has-been got killed when they failed to duck and the pyrotechnics guys set up too close to the LZ. He had a vision .

disgusting

Well there you go. So how was it something he should get shit on over?

WTF are we talking about? Did he direct a segment on Twilight Zone: the Movie?

Oh come on, we all know that segment was shit anyways, with or without the zipperhead kids.

>"based ! he dindu nuffins! uncucked!"

AVGN, RLM, Five Pesos Ernesto, and now Max Landis. Unbelievable.

sins of the father don't pass to the child

this desu

RLM is still garbage in my opinion for Exploding Varmints.

Yeah, but since they took a shit on Cisbusters, people around here starting idolizing them again. Mike Stoklasa surely uncuked himself with that move, am I right?!

Yes we should embrace them again for the GB review. I guess it's time to let the healing begin.

Sure, let's embrace Mike & Jay unlimited love for our good kino, and their hate for shitty SocJus shlock… until they praise the next Jew abomination from JJ Abrahams or whoever the fuck is going to write the next le progressive and empowering kosher movie.

They only work for Disney.

American Ultra was alright. Had some things I liked about it like the MK Ultra project background and the premise, but the whole thing was hit and miss, and the comedy moments were the worst with how much they failed.

To be fair, it's the internet. People love to start shit, and if someone is upset about something, they're gonna bring it up constantly.

The art of trolling is not dead.

Does he even need a real job what with his dad being rich and all? Making your mark in the world is fine and all but being a whiny douche/writer of generic tripe isn't really contributing.

Wat

Something isn't art because it's easy to do. This thread has replies because people growing a thicker skin died out around 2004

MY DAD LITERALLY GOT PTSD FROM KILLING DOSE POIPLE

HOW DARE YOU YOU FUCKING GOY

Hey Max, how was Rich's boipussy?

juden verlassen

Hey Max

Puberty is supposed to END

I liked Wrestling Isn't Wrestling. I've hated pretty much everything else I've seen him do.

Lol cartoon skunk rapist

He's really good at attentionwhoring.

Is tee bee ehhch wordfiltered? kek

White people are expected to feel guilty about slavery even though the jews did it, colonialism, and anything that happened >80 years ago. Why shouldn't a jew be made to feel guilty for being the spawn of a murderer?

tbh

reeeee

I got cheated

All I really know is that this was a good video.

And so was

I like him

I bet you think that OJ did it.

OJ was the original dindu nuffin.

His dad killed 3 people and got off because he's a kike.