Btfo'd

btfo'd

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/1986-07-24/local/me-31525_1_charges-murder-filed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe daddy didn't tell little Maxie that the safety people repeatedly fucking told him that this stunt was unsafe and to take extra safety precautions and he FUCKING IGNORED THEM

I prefer to make fun of his shitty haircut, to be honest.

Does he ever do anything that isn't also him bitching?

He's the writer of that new Power Rangers movie.

I did some research on this and the tl;dr is that Max is whining about how people hold his dad responsible for deaths of two children and one man when it got brought up on a Reddit thread.
Thankfully people don't seem to be sucking his dick in the thread too much and calling him out for being such a faggot.

That's pretty self evident.

But it was his fault. Lmao

Yeah but you'd think he'd be smarter than to argue about it

Geez. There wasn't enough to hold him criminally negligent, but it doesn't mean it wasn't negligence. Landis ignored so many safety concerns, and was already violating child labor laws.

Basically, any one other than an established director like Landis would have been in prison over this.

Fluke accident my ass.

He seems to not care about people making fun of his stupid Tumblr haircut, but he DOES care about his murderous father. I'd say one should be struck wherever it hurts most.

No he's not, he had a screenplay, but it's not the one that was getting used.

I'm see a lot more leddit crossposting.

There was one on Holla Forums but thankfully people had enough sense to ridicule the faggot.

Don't forget to tell the faggots to fuck off back to leddit whenever you see them.
If you don't tell them off they they start thinking they're tolerated.

What did he mean by this?

Fuck off back to reddit

John Landis always did that. In one of his movies, he deliberately used live ammunition in some shooting scene.

Gee, Max boy, since you're too dense to understand, let me explain it for you, ok?

Hope this helped, you stupid little faggot. Now get back on sucking Stoklasa's manflaps.

It was the same movie

It's what happens when you give Holla Forums a foothold. Once they think it is okay to post they will stop pretending they came from everywhere else and instead start going full reddit.

But no, we can't have people complaining about it. The fact GOT is posted is far more offensive and should be banned from a TV and movie board so that we can all take the reddit pill.

thanks, Holla Forums

Frankly, it was a miracle it took that long for Landis to kill someone.

It was hardly just an accident, but it's stupid to use it to attack Max Landis.

There was a kid at my school whose dad would drive even though he was told not to, had a heart attack behind the wheel and killed two people in another car. I'd never use that to attack him.

MLIDF pls go

On the one hand I would agree, seeing as John killing three people had nothing to do with Max.

On the other hand, if he wants to get into internet fights with people he's got to understand that, in a fight, you use whatever's going to hurt the other person the most. In this case, it's his dad being a killer. When Patton Oswalt attacked AVGN for criticising Cisbusters, a lot of people brought up Oswalt's dead wife.

This. These faggots want the privilege and influence of fame then turn around when they get shit on and cry about how they're just like everyone else. Dogpiling spoiled douchebags is the only thing twatter ever had going for it, now they're actively cracking down on it I honestly don't see the point.

Patton Oswalt is a faggot who deserves it, though. Landis did nothing wrong.

What kind of a faggot are you?
Also, Me Him Her… no further elaboration necessary. He's also an annoying SJW faggot.

The only thing Landis did right was mock shitty comic book writing regarding character deaths being meaningless, criticise Man of Steel's mindless destruction and call out the Force Awakens for being a rehash with a Mary Sue.

When are retarded faggots going to learn not to feed the trolls?

It's like dumping blood in the ocean and expecting sharks to not show up. What a whiny faggot.

He has the blood of a murderer, inside a body of a whiny faggot.

They aren't, and you know that. Trolls have been dining well since the inception of imageboards and will continue to until they're all gone.

A tragic accident, not only
but worst of all
Now why do you stupid goyim blame the jews?

Someone explain this to me.

Uptomyknees is Max Landis, whose father is John Landis. John Landis' reckless negligence got three people killed in a horrific helicopter crash in the 80s, two of them child actors, who legally shouldn't have been on the set. Landis got away with a slap on the wrist.

Read the thread you retard, it's all been explained.

What the fuck? That's crazy. Even a blank can do serious damage or kill someone I hear.

Jesus christ, and his kid plays the victim about all this?

Welp, I'm pissed.

It's also almost undoubtably not true.

Blank-firing prop guns can't chamber real ammunition. Guns that can chamber and fire real ammunition won't cycle properly with blanks, minus single/double barrel weapons that don't have to cycle, or revolvers.

Seriously, load a 9mm blank into a Glock. It will work once, then you have to rack the slide.

Then take a blank-firing prop gun and shove a 9mm into it. The slide won't close.

So, they would have had to bring real firearms onto a film set in order to do that. You can't just take a prop gun and fire ammo in it 99.9 percent of the time, again, minus certain shotguns and revolvers and probably some rifles too but I've never seen a movie use, say, a Ruger No. 1 single shot rifle or a pump action rifle of basically any kind

In other words, it's pretty unlikely to have happened. The amount of deliberation required to do that would have gotten his production shut down almost definately.

who is this?

Buguuguuh my father isn't a child murderer you fucking goyim

btw matthew broderick did nothing wrong he literally got PTSD you goys!

It was three shotguns, totally feasible to switch with live ammunition.

Only if you fire it towards the head at close range.

It did happen

articles.latimes.com/1986-07-24/local/me-31525_1_charges-murder-filed

lel, listen to how brandon lee died

It always intrigued me how Brandon Lee died.

On imdb.com I read that the person responsible for firearm safety was sent away for the rest of that day when they shot the scene.

Who has the authority on a film set to send away the safety guy? Surely the director but who else?

I didn't used to hate Max Landis, but I do now.

>fluke accident

Max "uptomyknees in the blood of my father's victims" Landis

Source? Links? Anything of substance?

Landis was unknown at the time aside from having directed Animal House, as was his colleague on the Twilight Zone film, Joe Dante. Is it that hard to type in "Twilight Zone accident" into an internet search engine? Do you need help with that?

is it that hard to google something? do you need help with that?

Not unkown, but not necessarily established. My point stands: If he was criminally negligent, Spielberg and MCA would've left him in the dust.

Of course he can. He is just a butt blasted faggot that would hope that no one would have enough cinema knowledge to know that Landis couldn't have ever been described as "unknown".

Shit, Twilight Zone: The Movie was an anthology bringing together some of the hottest directors of the time.

I wish I could have enough cinema knowledge to have been there the night this criminally negligent incident happened.

i always thought it was "beat the final obstacle"

That's even worse!

I always thought it was boyed the fuck out. See, in England, if you get 'boyed' it's the same as getting wrecked, or rekt.

the D belongs to the verb so it would be beated or blowned

Get the fuck out reddit

Jews love to sacrifice goy children. The Landis fortune is was obtained with the blood of goys. Max Landis was born of the child blood his father drank. True story.