Is this worth seeing?

Is this worth seeing?

Yes.

Fun family film, but the sequels are weak.

Did Rick Moranis ever blow into a million pieces?

Don't ever give Disney or Disney's sons your shekels ever again.

No he doesn't

BOB FUCKING SAGET

is anything worth seeing?
in your deathbed, do you imagine your greatest regret will be not watching enough movies?

Yes if only because it's on the cusp of practical FX before the CGI transition. One of the best practical fx movies of all time

The first movie was great. I enjoyed the tv show too.

This.

Also this was the last era where the portrayal of families and kid's lives/relationships were honest, if a bit cartoony.

Now movies have been invaded as a space from which to project idealized political and social version of America. Forced non-white characters, false inter-racial relationships and friendships that don't notice the culture clash, etc. etc

The 90s were literally right at the end before the sphere of film became politically infiltrated

Exactly. These days a remake of Honey, I Shrunk The Kids would be an animated CGI thing.

Its strange remembering that Disney used to make movies that werent 100000% POZ

Little shop of horrors, you nigger.

is shit. the only reason people like it is LE MEMES XDDDDDDD

Fucking melennials.

Go to sleep grandpa

You didn't understand the subtext. The alien plant collectively represents niggers. For Christ's sake, its lips were so big you half expect it to go "shhhhheeeeiiitt Seymour EBT me."

the girl in this movie gives me a boner

I think he blew up on SCTV a few times on that one sketch where those farmers would blow up celebrities.

shit taste fam

what did he mean by this?

why can't real life work this way?

they used to advertise missing children on milk cartons.

I really want to see your mother's shit stained snatch.

on your death bed, do you really think your greatest regret will be not spewing enough hatred and bile on the internet?

Go take a hormone injection tranny