DUDE CONSERVATIVE VALUES LMAO

why the fuck is this on adult swim?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/idiocracy-director-mike-judge-prepping-anti-donald-trump-campaign-ads/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/suicide/

I like it but it just out of place I think for adult swim.

Oh, sorry it doesn't appeal to your Family Guy sensibilities. I recommend a gallon of bleach.

I actually don't like family guy. this normie shows shouldn't be on adult swim

Its actually cuckservative values.

face it OP, you are still the minority. Don't like it? gb2 mexico.

Fishing with meth is a conservative value?
Yeah, probably.

KoTH was always politically neutral, by "conservative values" I think you mean "slightly heavy-handed family values".

KOTH isn't zany antics or traditional punchline jokes, its a more subtle beast

Because you aren't laughing for 80% of the episode, and its small following led adult swim to believe that it would be a perfect fit for a network of unfunny shit that nobody watches

look at this white boy talkin bout da street

Adult swim is full of jewish shit already. Having one non-kiked show isn't going to ruin it.

Further proof Holla Forums are just right-wing SJWs.

>>>/leftytv/

this.
how about we talk about content instead of your bullshit american "politics".

Because it has a lot of episodes, is fairly popular, and probably doesn't cost much to air?

I always got the impression that Mike Judge was politically right-leaning. Hank Hill is actually a rather sympathetic, likable conservative character

fam…

Interesting to note why this show failed where King of the Hill succeeded. Even when they were ridiculous the King of the Hill cast came accross as likable. The Goode Family were just repulsive.

except Hank's dad, Peggy, Bill, Dale, Nancy, Kahn, Kahn's wife and probably someone I'm forgetting

I like pretty much all of those characters. What have you got against Bill and Dale?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/05/idiocracy-director-mike-judge-prepping-anti-donald-trump-campaign-ads/

Bill is a whiny little bitch who should just drink bleach

Dale claims the other guys are his friends, but then does stuff like destroying Hank's lawn because he swtiched exterminators. also he's a cuck

you can be right-leaning but still be a good goy

this show was hilarious. liberals just can't laugh at themselves.

heartless

We can only hope he didn't vote for Reagan.

Hank's actual politics are hilariously bad, just like everyone else portrayed on the show. Hank is a great guy because his core values are apolitical; he's just a hardworking, severely honest dude who REALLY thinks you should treat people with respect. He's so naive & so square, reminds me of Captain Carrot without the weird undercurrent of manipulation.

I loved this show.

non sequitur? seeing a lot of these lately, did you post in the wrong thread?>

stay mad

I think it's completely sequitur to infer that someone who hates Bush and Reagan is a butt-blasted leninist

these edits are far better than the actual series

Because Adult Swim can't license the real Tom Anderson show

B&B was the greatest show ever made.

PROPANE & PROPANE ACCESSORIES

Who the fuck dislikes Cotton?

He was so great in Game of Thrones.

>>>Holla Forums

CIVIC

See, I like Peggy. Lucky was just an abomination, though. YOU THREW AWAY EVERYTHING BUCKLEY'S ANGEL GAVE YOU, LUANNE

Probably a fault of the writers tbh, for the same reason most conservative characters are ridiculous.

We know he voted for Reagan, but whether he voted for Bush is deliberately not answered.

I mean, sure, if you've got that eye thing where you can't see in the middle.

Goes on Holla Forums.

>>>/leftytv/
>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums
Kill yourself.

Rude

>>>Holla Forums

Nigga, what? I'm usually laughing for 90% of the episode. Nearly every line spoken is a joke. They just go over less perceptive people's heads.

It takes a bit of life experience to get the full effect, but KoTH is just as full of comedy as any other cartoon sitcom.

A. Meth DOES come in pill form.

B. Hank's bait did not.

C. It was clearly crack.

D. Niggers don't do meth.

E. You are posting on 8/tv/. You are white.

audience chuckles
audience chuckles a bit louder
audience erupts in a storm of laughter that lasts a full minute

That user ain't right, I tell you hwat.

Mike's Jewish producer said that he wanted to make that. I haven't heard anything about that in months. If it happens and Mike stamps his name on it, then we can turn on him. (Because, seriously, Silicon Valley isn't all that funny.) But I'm not jumping the gun yet. King of the Hill is THE GOAT animated series, and one of the best tv shows ever, period. Top 20, I'd say.

neither was idiocracy

Yeah, Goode family was pretty funny, but it was lacking something. I think it might have been the artsyle. I can see it's Judge's work, but something about it made it look like it belonged with Mission Hill, Baby Blues, and all those other cartoon sitcoms that got canned HARD.

it was disingenuous. that and coastal niggers only think its funny to laugh at the hillbillies in the flyover states, and dont like it when the shoe's on the other foot. that said, i think a lot of KOTH'S audience were southerners.

Holy shit that was scary.

It was basically KotH meets B&Bh, which kind of fit the uncertain tone

Hillbillies are legit lower forms. Only thing they are good for is mockery.

Hi Mike; you and everyone else knows that the Jude family was shit. Just admit that you lost the plot of quality some time ago.

They must really hate Portlandia then. Say what you will about that show, but at least it seems they know all the relevant "progressive" yuppie stereotypes.

t.commiefornian

t. inbred alabamian

I swear it's like a reverse American Dad/Cleveland Show

actually i'm not even american

Came out at the wrong time. It hit way too close to home in an era when Jon Stewart was popular, the left was sane, and everyone bashed Fox News.

It would be a HIT if it came out now.

>>>Holla Forums

silicon valley, clinton loving mike judge era has made me respect him quite a bit less

It would be a hit if it came out in the early 90s

conservatives are retarts LMAO

Nice try, but this is copypasta.

The Goode Family was just an unfunny show, but it'd be a hit if it came out today.