The three

opinion on these Holla Forums?

Iconic (but clumsy).
Perfect.
Breathtaking (but wishy-washy).

I've never watched the 3rd one, but the others were brilliant. A few dollars more sticks out in my mind as being the better of the 2 I've seen.

boring

kys millennial

I guess you need SNL actors talking over every scene to keep you entertained.

Saw it only once, can't remember
Saw it only once, and because Lee Van Cleef is a good guy in it, it confused me when I saw him as a bad guy in the third installment. I know they are not the same characters, but still, they look very identical to each other.
Love it, saw it like 3 times at least. The scenes at the cemetary, where Tuco runs around and the big showdown have so great tension in them, that no other movie ever

First two are alright westerners while the 3rd one is probably my favourite film of all time. The scenes with the army are a bit boring but the ending is perfect so it doesn't matter.

You're like the opposite of everyone I know. Everyone has seen the 3rd one while it feels like no one I know has seen the first two.

just listening to a few dollars more theme song makes me want to get up and retake the west

ahem

For a Few Dollars More is the greatest western of all time. All are great though,

Classic
Saw it once, wasn't the memorable, it wasn't bad though
The best out of the three. That's some Kino right there.

Which is the one that was a complete rip off of Yojimbo?

The first, but it wasn't really a rip-off. More like a thematically faithful remake in a different setting. Watching both in a row is pretty neat.

These were the first Westerns I saw and almost ruined any other Western for me.

Check out Death Rides a Horse, and the Grand Silence if you want to see 2 more on their level.

Thry are all great but for a few dollars more is forgettable to me. Probably because the other two are just so memorable.

or you could stop watching pleb trash and watch the greatest western ever made

Pointless remake of a film that was already a loving tribute to the Western genre to begin with. - Flick
Great writing, great acting, and great cinematography. The best and most consistent of the trilogy, bar none. - Kino
Exceptional cinematography and characters, but suffers from dragging and out-of-place "character development" moments, such as the Blondie/Civil War soldier scene. - Film

Quintessential western kino.

You know Leone made that too right?
And it wasn't up to standard anyway tbh.

Vidya kino inspired by that same western excellence: the first two games in this series.

Every movie in the dollar trilogy is filmed more modernly and sleek than anything that's come out in 2016. They just don't make it rough and honest like this anymore.

GBU in particular is up there with Indiana Jones and Ghostbusters, when it comes to quotability. Every single spoken line is cult.

Kino
Kino
Kino to end all kinos

This was fucking boring, fuck you.

It's one of the few trilogies that not only starts off great, but gets better with each movie.

weakest of the 3, but still great. The double crossing and stunts like hiding in the coffin are great. Using the improvised body armor always feels like the weakest and most jarring part thought.

Quality drastically rises. Good dynamic between Eastwood and Cleef as rivals. The hat shooting scene is great. El Indio was well done, liked how the girl shot herself instead of him. Precursor to one of the most iconic showdowns in westerns.

This film feels like Leone took everything he tried with the last two films and turned it up to 11. My favorite western movie of all time, but I still like John Wayne more as a cowboy and actor. I'd rank The Searchers and Josey Wales below this as my top 3.

Even if the story they protray were just a written book it would still be top-tier literature.

Special mention to the third installment, few times we had the characters' own adventure intersect with bigger events while not becoming the new protagonists of it. Plus it didn't miss a single thing that could represent the myth of the West, the scene where the Wallace makes his own revolver at the gunshop, the harsh desert, obviously the Civil War, the role of the Church, etc.
Each character's introduction is perfect. Every little piece in that movie is godly, when it hits the 2-hour mark instead of feeling the drag it makes you glad it lasts another hour.

As much as I love The Outlaw Josey Wales, I can't rate it so high because of Sondra Locke. They should've cut that entire homestead defending side-plot.
I hate her so much, she's awful.
If any of you want to know why, just watch The Gauntlet or Sudden Impact.
I haven't seen the orangutan movies in a long time, so I can't say much for her acting in them.

She gets raped in literally every movie you mentioned. You got to wonder about a guy who likes people watching simulated rape of his girlfriend.

I'm sorry user. I'm not even mad at you, I just feel sorry for you.

Yeah, it relies too much on the main bad guy acting in the expected way (shooting the heart accurately) even though he's supposed to be smart. In Yojimbo, the knife throwing is just a quick and non-chalant way to eliminate the main threat.

Only saw the third one, it was pretty boring

This thread needs more Lee Van Cleef

fuck off millenial

fuck off Holla Forums

Just fuck off whatever you are.

The meticulously slow pace is what gives these movies an enchanting feel, plus it helps create tension between the main characters, and I don't know how, but these movies manage to tell a whole lot about a character without barely any dialogue, and it's that pace that really gives you time to think and appreciate what's happening.

you sound like the average autistic Holla Forums virgin sperglord with no life or friends

I bet you think Drive is kino.

Lee Van Cleef has such an iconic face.

She didn't do enough in Josey Wales to bother me personally. Sudden Impact though, holy shit. It blows me away how fucking bad that was, even more so by following up Dirty Harry 3: Affirmative Action. At least The Dead Pool had enough decency to be straight up schlock.

Exciting and thrilling for all the wrong reasons.

The originals were better.

I watched them in order, but I just never got around to watching the last one for some reason.

First one was boring
Second one was very entertaining, probably my favorite of the three.
Third one was fucking great, but I probably liked the 2nd one better.

Eh, I don't particularly like her but she's not so awful that she completely ruined any of the Clint movies she was in (having said that, I don't believe I saw The Gauntlet or either of the ones with the monkey)

She didn't get raped in Josey Wales. She was about to get raped when Clint came along.

I will grant you that Yojimbo was much, much better than Fistful

2 > 3 > 1

That fucking kid is annoying

Barely remember it

Some sequences are too fucking long. We didn't need to see Tuco run for forty minutes in the Graveyard.

Overall: The dubbing is horrid, and from a historical perspective most of the movies are shit: It's what an Italian guy thought American westerns should be.

That said, they are enjoyable movies.

They all suck. Clint Eastwood is a homosexual. I don't support homosexuals.

cant say much more than what was already said.
Second and Third are the best imo but the first one is a classic. The Music is also so fucking good

just came by to say
Second is the Best
that's all

I'll just leave this here.

>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums