What does his facial expression try to convey here?

Also look at the woman's face

which one is the woman?

The black one. I mean the negroid

i will never be ashamed enough for using to watch and enjoy this childish shitshow

Do you guys think Doctor Who's main audience is black people? Because if not, why do they chose a girl that probably not even black males find attractive?

Whatever feeling a woman gets when holding a celebrity's dingdong.

For Tumblr.

because it's the CURRENT YEAR?

It's [CURRENT YEAR]

The BBC wants to force diversity in every tv programme they own.

They managed to get rid of Steven Moffat as the showrunner, then added a black woman as the new companion.
This is the last season for Peter Capaldi, they haven't announced the actor who will replace him. I bet the next Doctor will be a woman.

Doctor Who's main audience is tumblr

he looks like an old woman and she looks like a very effeminate man

those are two fucking UGLY dudes, wheres the woman?
😕

How did you added that smiley?

It's not a a woman, it's a man. The BBC are going to make a big deal about revealing, probably via an "accidental" leak that it's really a man.

This will generate news, viewing figures, the BBC will be lauded as so "progressive" for hiring a trans person for such a big show and especially for not "telling" anyone. Then the press will make a big deal about how people can't even tell who's trans or not and how attractive and real women they are.

the only way to fight it is to spread as fast as we can the rumor that he's actually a man, so they will not be able to play the "you couldn't even tell the difference" card

I love how the BBC wants their shows to reflect the racial demographic of London, not Britain

I can't tell if its a man pretending to be a woman or a woman pretending to be a man.
You win, BBC. You win.

plot twist: theyre BOTH men

Does anyone have that picture someone posted in one of these threads talking about how great this woman's body is when she looks like a fucking hillbilly?

This.

it's main audience is British children, but it's loudest audience is Tumblr.

Indeed it has

That's a black man.

A "Children's show" full of homosexual, feminist, and pro-black/Arab propaganda and a irrational fear of guns
Many of the concepts are beyond what a child can comprehend this is a children's show in the same way the star wars prequels were a kids movie with all that boring political talk. The show is stupid not to appeal to children but to appeal to stoned and mentally disturbed idiots from tumblr.

The concept for the show "time traveling alien" is interesting and could have been great had it not been for the leftism that has infected Western society.

its the current year goy, beauty is fascism ugliness is virtue. So here's a tranny baboon.

Check my quads!

Why is it a good thing that they do not tell?

because then they will be able to push the idea that transgender """women""" are actual women since nobody could tell the difference
that's why we have to do what said