Sony Pictures

How can one company put out this many shitty movies in the span of less than a year?

Out of touch Japanese executives and greedy Jewish producers.

Where's F4nt4stic 4?

And to answer your question, the millions of people buying PS4s are financing this horror show.

The Brother's Grimsby was good

F4nt4stic is Fox, not Sony

It's so fucking unfair that by wanting to support the gaming Sony you inadvertently support cancer pig movie jew Sony.

The Japanese have fuck to do with the movie side. They own the company, yes, but that's about it as far as their involvement is concerned

I still don't get how anyone is excited for Sausage Party. I think I'm watching the same trailer as everyone else, and it looked terrible and looks like it would get old really fast.

what?

The only thing they share is the name, sony america kicks up money to the japanese one, not the otherway around, sony japan is pissed by the way, having their name shat on by the likes of paul feig

lurk more

I'm not going to reddit so fuck off

Angry Birds was actually okay.
At the very least it was watchable, but the rest of the trash in that image that has been released so far is worse than raw sewage.

Are the other studios much better?

Nope, at least certainly not anymore. Sony SHUT DOWN the movie studio, fired over 100 people, mostly the executives. They're sick of this shit show. Sony had like a dozen iconic franchises to revive, and every single one was poorly received. Robocop, Spider-Man, THEY MADE SPIDER-MAN UNPROFITABLE.

He's just salty because he tried to pull his Borat/Bruno schtick on Trump, and Trump saw right through it and ditched the interview.

Marvel Studios realized what's what. We'll see what happens in the coming years, but the guy in charge of that has made some fantastic decisions, like firing Bendis and Quesada after Ant-Man.

Other than that, most of the other studios are dying or being bought by China. I'm so fucking sick of seeing H. Brothers at the beginning of every fucking movie I watch.

Why are they even talking about the """"possible"""" sequel if the studio is closed?

Sad part is, spectre and chappie are the only good ones on that list

but those are shit too, user

L O L

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
Sauce please?

This was years ago

Not watching the video; is it like Eminem pushing away Triumph the Insult Comic Dog?

It's amazing really. One can only wonder how low they will go.

Was that supposed to be funny?

Welcome to Sacha Baren Cohen.

(((JUST)))

Clearly they are attempting to crash Hollywood with no survivors

Unlike Ron Paul Trump doesn't take any bait

Sony makes money on insurance. They don't make shit on anything else.

Err no, they make their money on gaming.

In this current year, if I could have seen the future and out of alllllllllll those dumpster fires would have had to pick ONE movie that I would end up defending - I would have straight up called you a nigger faggot IRL if you told me it would be ANGRY BIRDS.

I liked it better than Star Wars.

Is this what the Seven Samurai remake turned into?