These celebrities are devoutly Christian — and you probably didn't realize it

washingtontimes.com/multimedia/collection/christian-celebrities/?page=1

This is the kind of hard hitting journalism I've come to expect of the Washington Times.

there is not one who lives like Christ

Diogenes was way cooler, and he didn't pretend he was the son of god either.

Probably because people who would read the Washington Times don't even know what the Bible teaches.

and/or

Some of the celebrities are believers in name only.

The article does specify "devout", though I will agree that the standards of qualification for that descriptor are at an astronomical low in the present.

Oy vey, it's like anuddah Shoah!

they left out the best one

Of course not, ya dingus. Christ's life wasn't complete until the death and resurrection. No sinless person will ever live like Christ until their own death and resurrection.

yeeeeeahhh

Everyone knows based AJ Styles is a christian though. Can't wait for him to beat up John Cena tonight.

I didn't know they did clickbait

He never existed.
>>>/christian/

Country is over 70% Christian, media has to point out Christians in the media because they're rare pepes.

Fucking Hell, this just proves Jews and leftists control the media and that they actively blacklist Christians.

I doubt he will though, unless Finn Balor interferes

It sucks too because Enzo and Cass are on John Cena's team. One scenario I thought of was that maybe they will attack John Cena and join the Bullet Club. I dunno mang. A man can dream.

This man is a national treasure and I feel that far too few treat him as such.

Why would that affect anything? Tom Cruise believes in ayy lmao and I don't care. Shit's not real.

I think you mean The Club. don't wanna get sued, do we?

|
|>
|

But won't it take Finn seven minutes to get to the ring?

It's wilful ignorance to assert that Jesus never existed. Whether or not he was the Messiah is a different matter.

Jesus probably existed, just not the one from the Bibble. John Henry was also a real person, just not the one described in folk music.

They should add John Woo.