Jesus christ this movie

jesus christ this movie
I feel dead inside

Other urls found in this thread:

bfi.org.uk/news/sight-sound-2012-directors-top-ten
bfi.org.uk/news/50-greatest-films-all-time
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I know right? Should have nuked them harder.

Yeah cuckime makes me wonder why humanity is allowed to exist as well.

I stopped around the part with the body on the beach.

GotF is kinome.

#flintwatercrisis

Oh those poor nipponese, they only invaded, raped, tortured, and killed. Why are the evil americans bombing them ;-;

Never forget American atrocities proud nippon!

Yeah. Those two kids were the ones killing people. They deserved everything they got.

>>>/a/
>>>/weeb/
>>>/oven/

Boy those gooks would sure feel a sting without their phony rape of nanking.

You're just as much of a retard as the faggot you're replying to. No those kids didn't personally deserve it but please enlighten me on how else you can deal with a country that literally has an entire unit designated for suicide units. I heard a story from a man who joined the Coastal Defense unit. He expected to get a rifle and instead got a bamboo stick and some anti-tank mines. He was expected to run up and blow himself up on a tank.

The Japanese built themselves on the concept of Bushido, if we hadn't nuked them the Russians would have helped in the invasion and made Berlin look like a chastity convention.

lmao dumbass fucking gook kids

who gives a crap?

There are people on the internet who defend what the Empire of Japan did.

The movie isn't about Justifying or damning the actions of either side. That's all irrelevant. It's about two kids stuck in a really shitty situation.

For what it's worth, I think it was the correct move for America to bomb Japan, but that doesn't mean I can't sympathise with the innocents who got caught in the crossfire.

Cuckime

Now fuck off weebcuck

They killed noone of value.

Well who's laughing now. China's poised to wreck the West.

If they wreck the west, would they also try to overtake Japan?

Is that you Cenk?

Look at all these fake Camps, ignore the Jew removal squads that went through Eastern Europe!

Japs dindu nuffin chinks were very evirl ignore dead chink babies firfy whitu piggu!

Islam is peacful! Religion of peace! Aloha Snackbar!

You are truly the goodest of goys.

Americucks drowning in their own tears of rage as usual. They thought they were the chosen ones of animation until Japan blew them away.

only idiots think it matters what country makes the best children's cartoons

come back when Japan has made something meaningful

Most anime isn't made for children, and anime and cartoons aren't the same thing. Anime movies have also earned accolades outside of animation film awards and festivals.

Come back when you've at least learned that they've had respectable live action film industry for a long time.

fuck off manchild

I wasn't defending cartoons or even talking about them. I only clarified that they aren't the same thing as anime, and thus not what we're talking about.

one guy in the 50s does not a respectable live action film industry make

I thought you were replying to , but whatever.

Notable Japanese filmmakers I can name from memory are Akira Kurosawa, Yasujirou Osu, Mikio Naruse, Kenji Mizoguchi, Hirokazu Koreeda, Takeshi Kitano, Shinya Tsukamoto and Takashi Miike.

literally never heard of a single one of those except Kurosawa

fuck off manchild

It literally doesn't matter if you've never heard of them. Osu is ranked as one of the greatest directors of all time.

bfi.org.uk/news/sight-sound-2012-directors-top-ten
bfi.org.uk/news/50-greatest-films-all-time

Another one for the list is Shohei Imamura, who won the Palme d'Or twice.

What cartoons? I am, again, not talking about any cartoons.

It's Ozu.

You should at least try Mizoguchi. His stuff is really good. Tarkovsky even admitted to ripping off one of his shots.

Oh yeah.

At least there's some plausibility to the other two being hoaxes.

Kill yourself

How do you deny rape of nanking?

Westerns from all over including the British, French, and Americans all testified to it. They even have films.

Japs also wrote article and took photos of the rape and murder themselves because the little gooks were so proud of killing civilians.

Gooks got what they deserve.

I'm sorry for making this thread. I wanted to talk about feels instead it's just become a Holla Forums thread.

Sorry

What do you expect? You can't even have a moderate opinion without being a cuck. This is the internet circa 2016, identity politics are in everything now.

This is pretty damn accurate and I say that as a Kraut, I have my own problems with the fucking burger boys, but the japs were crazy and brainwashed on a whole other level

I like that despite the rantiness of this its still basically from a humanist perspective, saved

Emotions tug at the heartstrings and cloud the mind

-Lisa Simpson

welcome to reality bruh, everything is political

Fuck off weebs, Japan wasn't always the "uguu~ am I kawaii onii-sempai-chan-san ^///^" country they are now, they were savages who constantly waged wars against east Asia (which they lost most of because they were inept) for most of history until the West sold them weapons in the 1800's which they took control of half the fucking continent with, then they got cocky and did an unprovoked attack against the US in a time of near-global war.
Their little shithole island deserved more than two nukes.

Cenk!

Hows it going, recuperating from your fight with seedman jones?

Accepting economic ruin is what the goyim are supposed to do if they misbehave.

It's okay, Jesus has you covered

Guess who's fault that is?

They weren't just sold weapons, they completely modernized their society and started building their own weapons and armor and other vehicles.

Cartoons, and anime are the same thing, in Japan anime is a generic term for animation, and there have been mature cartoons made in the west.

Yes, it's usually a generic term for animation in Japan, but you are just considering what something is called and not what it actually is. Family Guy, Bugs Bunny and Serial Experiments Lain may all be called anime in Japan, but that doesn't mean they are concretely the same thing. Ham radio doesn't mean radios made out of ham just because it has ham in the name.

Cartoons and anime have basically nothing in common with each other.

still trying uh, mehemet?

Let me tell you a story user

In 1891 in Springfield, Masschusetts, Dr. James Naismith nailed a peach basket ten feet from the ground, creating the sport of basketball.

Shortly after, in a move considered vastly out of character, the Canadian-born Naismith did not remain in the United States. He did not help promote and refine his sport through YMCA organizations throughout the country.

Instead, he self-diagnosed himself with yellow fever and traveled to Japan for health reasons. He brought with him his peach basket, creating the sport of basuketoboru.

In the United States, basketball gradually became widespread through drawcard players like Wilt Chamberlain, whose debut is now considered to have ushered in the Golden Age of basketball. Despite this, it was still considered less a sport than a game, played for entertainment at social gatherings rather than competitively. It was primarily played by children and teenagers, who moved onto more respected sports when they became of mature age. The stigma of basketball being a diversion for children rather than a sport of actual athletic merit continues even today.

In Japan, basuketoboru developed along similar lines until the postwar era, when a ban was lifted on non-state approved sports. After borrowing techniques from other sports and from basketball, basuketoboru exploded in popularity. Its following became larger and more diverse than basketball, spawning correspondingly diverse playing styles and techniques, such as the full court decompress. Although still primarily played by children and teens, it garnered some respect as a legitimate sport, as signified by its inclusion into the Olympics.

The Olympics standardized the rules between basketball and basuketoboru, but there were still major variations in the way it was played in either country. The uniforms worn in the U.S. were flamboyantly coloured spandex, whilst the Japanese basuketoboru uniforms were typically monochromatic, using high contrast to distinguish home and away. In basketball, the timer for each quarter would count down from 12 minutes, whilst basuketoboru's timer counted up to 12 minutes. Fans of one were unaccustomed to the other, calling it 'backwards'.

Just a reminder that the bombing of Hiroshima & Nagasaki put the USA onto a shit list that they will never escape. If you think dropping nuclear weapons onto living human beings is acceptable you need to get off our planet.

Blame /reddipol/ and /poleddit/; just like SJWs they can't stop talking about ID politics….

Damn globalists.

As time went on, it was in the United States that the first cracks begun to appear in the status quo. There were many of course, loyal to basketball since childhood. But from there the sport fractured into many subgroups.

Some grew weary of trying to change people's perceptions of basketball as a children's game. They split off from other leagues and formed their own. They also announced that although they were still playing basketball, their sport was no longer called basketball. It would now be called basket-based athletics.

Still other Americans agreed with the perception, and shunned basketball entirely. They begun to follow basuketoboru exclusively, and it fast gained its own niche. As some understood it, basuketoboru was not merely basketball but the way the Japanese played it. In short order, American basketoboru fans grew up wanting to be players. And riding the wave of popularity, the same local companies who broadcast basuketoboru from Japan to American fans sponsored the creation of a professional domestic league.

The debut was disappointing and universally panned. The standard of play was amateurish, perhaps college-level at the most for some teams. But nowhere near professional, and nowhere near Japan. Worse still, it exposed another fracture and yet another subgroup. The purists. As they understood it, basuketoboru was not merely basketball, and not merely the way the Japanese played it, it was basketball as played by Japanese people. They saw the domestic league as a cheap imitation, missing the point of basuketoboru entirely. It was just basketball in black and white uniforms with the clocks counting up.

American basuketoboru was an oxymoron, an impossibility. They called it 'wasuketoboru'. The term took off.

For years the league struggled. Their matches were poorly attended and those that were there were mostly aspiring players themselves. The purists had no such aspirations, and vindicated, waited with glee for it to die.

what is it like being an easily manipulated pleb faggot?

Michael James Jordan entered the domestic league as the third pick in the first round, and his impact was felt immediately. He had grown up around basuketoboru and played it all his life. For him it was as natural as breathing. His debut year saw him bag the Rookie of the Year award and a spot on the All-Star team, and people began to take notice.

The purists admitted yes, he was good, but what he was playing was not basuketoboru. No matter how good he was, it was still just basketball. Fans of the league hated people calling their sport 'basketball'.

In his fourth season Jordan became league MVP, All-Star MVP, won the defensive player of the year award and his second consecutive Slam Dunk contest.

Look, said the purists, he's clearly very good, but he can only recreate basuketoboru. Anything new he brings to the game will at best be considered basuketoboru-style.

Jordan asked to be traded to the JBL when his contract came up for renegotiation, where he was signed by a marquee team in Japan. He was immediately moved to the position of center, and led them to a championship trophy, where he clinched the finals MVP.

It was proof, said his American fans. They weren't pigeonholed into the childish trifle that was basketball by virtue of birth – Americans could play basuketoboru.

Soon Jordan's team began to rely on him to the point of predictability. To combat this, the assistant coach and Jordan developed a triangle offense strategy. It worked, and became the cornerstone offensive strategy for many teams, a tactical mainstay of the Japanese game.

ESPN named Jordan the greatest basketball player of the decade. NHK Sports named Jordan the greatest basuketoboru player of the decade.

Jordan was asked to weigh in on the debate.

Did he consider himself a basketball player, or a basuketoboru player? Or perhaps a basket-based athelete?

Could Americans play basuketoboru?

Could Japanese play basketball?

How did he define them? What if your team was Japanese, but you played in an American league, but you didn't wear spandex, and the clock counted -

He replied that he had not given it much thought and did not realize they were two different sports. The answer pleased no-one and was derided on the internet as simplistic and ignorant.

Jordan retired on a career high and was widely recognized as one of the greatest players ever.

Probably. They've memed Japan's war crimes into their own Holocaust, fostering victim mentality and deep resentment, and Japan has no serious tools with which to defend itself. They'd probably just bomb them at some point.

The West did it to ourselves. We hobbled ourselves out of greed. Even now, Britain is mulling over a new trade deal with China worth billions to replace hole left by the EU, and that'll be the next in a long line of economic arrangements that funnel things China doesn't value out of the country in exchange for things the politburo wants to make them stronger, or for the means to get them.

I don't want to get all Holla Forums on this, but on this matter, it's as Trump says, they're immensely calculating, and they know what matters. They've played us, and built up their country to be immensely strong (not just conventionally, militarily, but broadly speaking). They've stockpiled gold, they've built infrastructure and honed their youth like a blade through education, mandatory military service and fierce competition. Their citizens are disciplined and work hard, and are desperate and aspiring enough to overlook morals when it counts.

In the meantime, the government has carefully assembled itself to have effective populace control as we never thought possible based on Russia's failings. Then there's their aggressive foreign policy, strong-arming of foreign companies and contrived culture to back up their nationalist goals.

What strikes me most is that it looks like they've bet correctly on the nature of boom bust cycles, as even now some of the threads are starting to come loose at the ends. What this suggests to me is that they've worked to prepare the country to cope with post boom collapse in the way the West never did, maybe entailing a descent into a long period of martial law to manage dissent born of an disgruntled underclass or upper class or something, but either way, all the tools are there to effectively guarantee ongoing and effective Politburo rule.

I was talking about China being the way it is today, actually. Which is the fault of Japan, the republicans died en masse at the hands of the Japanese during the war which allowed the communists to take over.

If you are trying to say that anime and American animation are actually the same thing, they are not.

No, you see Alex Jones would claim the Illuminati were somehow involved and that communists are caused by "chemtrails".

lots of butthurt jew-cock sucking fatmericans here, guess you cuckold bitches feel triggered 😃😃😃😃

Like Family Guy?

I'm actually interested in whether there are any good ones that are realistic, explicitly not made for children, with adults as the characters, without an absurdist atmosphere.

The Illusionist, Waltz with Bashir and Renaissance are the only ones that come to mind. They're all European movies.

>>>/a/

What makes you people think that there's such a huge difference between anime films and live action films that the former absolutely must not be discussed here?

Impotent anti-anime shitposting has been a mainstay of the chans for at least four years, when cuckchan got popular with the normies.

We should've turned all of Japan into a radioactive heap, just to make the point absolutely clear.

ITT: Trumpcucks desperately try to believe that America was ever great

Overall it was a doomed if you do, doomed if you don't situation for both sides.

Here, let me break down how literally every Holla Forums thread goes

Savage.

Bomb Watcher
Bukakke Warrior
Butterhead
Cracker Jap
Daikon
Fuji
Godzilla Snack
Harbor-Bomber
Hear-em-screama

Hentai
Jank
Jap
Japansy
Jig
Kamikaze
Kotonk
Nagasaki
Nip

Nip/Nipper
Niponese
Nipper
Nippopotomus
Pikachu
Pocky
Pokemon
Tojo
Viceroy

Yellow Cab
Yoko
Yup-Boon-Jie

Are you simple, or just ignorant. I was telling a story about basketball you fucking nigger.

Guess you should've kept your stupid weeb cartoons on your stupid weeb cartoon board, you stupid weeb cartoon.

/thread

whose shitlist? Everyone is okay and actually quite happy with the bombings.

topkek

Animefag tears are the best. Especially the ones who still can't fathom that it isn't 2005 anymore and they aren't the only ones who use imageboards.

Why are you trying to hide your intentions?

Anime cannot be weeb, by definition. It's also not the same thing as cartoons. And there isn't that much of a difference between a lot of anime and live action that anime should be completely out of bounds for a film and television board.

How is this supposed to be an argument?

You guys forgot your sage. Fortunately I brought extra.

I wasn't making an argument, just stating that animefag tears are delicious. Paper is full plate armour compared to the skin of /a/utists. They burst into treats every time.

So you just came here to say you're butthurt because you lost an argument somewhere. Ok.

Why are you inferring I meant anything other than what I posted. Typical weebcuck. Unable to deal with reality has to retreat into his fantasies.

Same /freech/ fag who keeps trolling people with his "go back to Holla Forums" posts.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

You're confusing me with someone else.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

I'm not sure you understand the concept of butthurt. Laughing at spergs sperging uselessly at the barbarians in their anime imageboard paradise for years now doesn't really fit the bill. One day you will run off the normalfags who don't like anime, I'm sure of it. Should be any day now.

I understand that you are very butthurt.

T*rkroach detected.

Why couldn't it have been Tokyo instead?

Most definitely and I will look forward to it.

Wew.

Wew.

And I see the posting errors are back again.

THE ANIME AUTIST IS BACK
W E W
E
W

WILL HE DEVOLVE INTO TALKING TO HIMSELF AGAIN?
LET'S FIND OUT!

lol

Best part is that Alan Moore's entire run basically boils down to Swamp Thing not being a mutated man like he thought but an elemental of nature essentially powered by memes.

Alan Moore is a god.

Anime uses a highly variable framerate.

Realism is the norm in anime. It's cartoon animation that isn't realistic.

Better chacter design, animation, filmmaking, backgrounds, sound, voices, music, writing, variety…

You're confusing yourself for someone else.

?

you are absolutely the anime autist

Why are you questioning yourself?

I'm not autistic and I've never argued with myself, ergo you are confusing me with someone else.

I'm not.

Samefag

samefag

But you are.

But you are, and you're confusing yourself for someone else.

Only one of those is mine.

Only two of those are mine.

How? Where?

How?

?

You are autistic and you autistically defend anime, hence you are the anime autist back for another round of punishment.

Do you not see? When you are talking to me, and I am talking to you, you are talking to yourself and I am talking to myself.

I'm not autistic. You are confusing me with someone else.

You are either mentally ill or a newfriend who has some misunderstandings about how imageboards work.

I'm not autistic. You are confusing me with someone else.

You are either mentally ill or a newfriend who has some misunderstandings about how imageboards work.

Oh my, we are responding multiple times to ourself now?

Dubs confirm.

You are autistic and schizophrenic, newpal.

Again: you are either mentally ill or a newfriend who has some misunderstandings about how imageboards work.

You are confusing me with someone else.

Again: we are either mentally ill or a newfriend who has some misunderstandings about how imageboards work.

You are confusing someone else with yourself.

Again: you are either mentally ill or a newfriend who has some misunderstandings about how imageboards work.

Again: you are confusing me with someone else.

If you have nothing else to say then we're done here.

We don't get to say when we are or are not done here.

Don't worry the cuckime autist will just run away and come back again in a few days.

He never learns.

Why are you responding to he who is also me?

You shouldn't have arguments with yourself like this.

Don't tell me what to do, me.

Pleb plz.

It hasn't.

What else would it be about? You people are always having panic attacks over anime.

Shit movie tbh

But it has, we just refuse to see it. Only one of us is willing to see the truth.

Stop arguing with yourself.

I thought his aunt kicked him out or something

emylnatl ohw are lil ro osme orwk. aaibrogsmde threie isdnrgnsamsdutien wfrnedein tuabo who ouy Aa:ign a sah
enoosem ear iAga:n s.lee hitw ugsnionfc oyu me
If aveh eels dnoe uoy nigohnt e'rew asy ot .reeh thne

oot t'snah myiipl>gn isth ot einam noeg
h't.asn tI
rotscaon is butoa >ntinhikg tshi
Yuo .miaen t?ubao lees vganhi oleepp lowdu Whta yalwsa kaatcts it eb rove acpni era

shut up latza

wat

No, she was just pissed he was eating their food and not contributing.
He left by himself.

Wow, this cartoon is actually realistic.

jsut he saw dfoo dpseis esh iegtna otn nda wsa No, rehti btgnutrioi.nc
imsfl.eh He yb telf

>>>/mlp/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/4chan/

Why dont they stay on facebook or whatever?

I see we've gone from having shitty, heavy-handed moderation to having shitty, absent moderation.

Deal with it fag