Clips from Ghostbusters camrip

I have been making these clips showing off the stupid shit in this movie. It really is terrible bad acting, bad editing, bad special effects, and just all around terrible. At least this train wreck can provide some entertainment with people laughing at it. These clips here show the justbusters being impulse and careless leading to all kinds of problems including death.

Other urls found in this thread:

original.livestream.com/binaryghosts
archive.is/Ni1VJ
archive.is/aWIow
archive.is/Tixr9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These clips here show the bad editing that is found throughout the movie. Take look at the final scene before the credits which was anti climatic and seemed to end to fast.

The ballbusters can't aim for shit and they cause thousands of dollars worth of damages to other people's property. None of them are held accountable for it in the movie though. Shit like this is why women should not be allowed in the military.

Perfect way to end the movie

get all of hemsworth's scenes

this

It wouldn't be a feminist movie without shitting on white man. So they have to make him look like a fucking retard. Poor Hemsworth he was the punching bag.

The original Ghostbusters did the same thing in the first two movies. I hate this movie too but if don't go making shit up.

Here is more of the dumb white man having to helped along by 4 strong proud and intelligent women.

I got you guys covered

Let's see:

-Slimer and his girlfriend.
-What ended up being Staypuft.
-Sigourney Weaver's cameo with the cringy "safety labels are for men" line.
-The villain getting shot in the dick.
-The infamous queef joke.
-The guy in the beginning apparently pooping his pants or something?
-Terrible dance scene in the credits.

I was actually suprised and impressed with Weaver's delivery of those lines. Her cameo was hidden halfway into the credits and she was having none of this shit. You can tell she does not like any of them, and her character is nit picking them to death.

They also included a scene which I am almost certain was supposed to take a jab at the average Holla Forums user. I was suprised we didn't see any trump hats, dixie flags, nazi flags, anime posters, gamergate stuff, or mlp hidden in his shit posting lair. You will also notice how he is trying to unleash the God Kek into the world as well.

Do you guys have any scenes you want me to make a clip out of? I am willing to create more I just don't know what parts to choose.

Matt Walsh!

guy is an unsung hero of 90s comedy. Shame he never blew up, fuckin love that guy!

check out 'dog bites man', I was gonna embed a yotuube but faggot comedy central has alll the content on their site.

Matt walsh is a legend

leslie jones going apeshit or something

jesus this post is the textbook definition of projection

you obviously all want to watch it so badly

is that a problem?

RLM mentioned a scene where McCarthy is just walking around and won't shut the fuck up, and it's obvious the direction was "answer the door but be funny" it wold be nice to see the terrible ad-libbed "humor".

Also, haven't seen Dan Akroyd's cabbie cameo yet.

Apparently there's a lot of terrible product placement, anything that particularly stood out?

Also there's apparently some scenes of Holtzmann flirting with the other cisbusters or something?

In the leaked script McCarthy couldn't shut up about wontons, did any of that make it into the film?

We're taking it in small strides so we can puke after each scene and not get brain damage.

There are 3 scenes where Donkey Kong screams one of them you guys have already seen in the Papa Jones trailer I am making them now.

Yeah the park where McFatty wont shut up is earlier in the movie I can make a webm of it. I can also make clips of here stupid wantons there are 3 scenes of them. The cabbie comeo is on jewtube already. There Sony laptops and a large Blu-Ray poster but I can't think of to much though.

Dude, despite all the spin, despite the ideological reviews and the RT trickery, this movie was a huge flop. I'd been saying for months it was going to end at least three careers. I figured that would be Feig, Jones and Pascal.

My prediction was so tame in comparison to what actually happened because of this shitshow. Sony pulled the plug on the entire fucking studio. 100 people are out of a job in addition to the trailer editor.

It's time for you to dig in and eat shit now. That SJW that said "sorry guys, we stole ghostbusters and we own it now." That stupid tranny that tweeted "this isn't a sequel, the ghostbusters were now always women. We own it." Nostalgia Chick tweeting about how everyone was going to claim there was a conspiracy with the positive reviews. That SJW faggot in Austin who claimed the movie only needed feminists to be successful. The other one who said the man-hating was a good thing and applauded Hemsworth being an idiot because the movie only needed money from "women and gays". Now it's all on you. This is the hill you die on. Now we get to be smug, point and laugh and say WE FUCKING TOLD YOU SO, ONCE AGAIN WE WERE RIGHT AND YOU WERE WRONG. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Here are the scenes where Donkey Kong yells and screams like an animal.

When will one of you niggers stream this? I want to get drunk and watch bad movies.

thanks

Yeah know I think the black funeral director is probably the best actor in the movie.

Well I can't really blame him.

Milo is so dreamy.

????

the after credits dance scene

The Pringles scene was the worst offender

thanks for the clips op

Ok here is McFatty and her damn wontons. It truly is brilliant comedy and character development. A triumph!

too bad he's a slutty bag of AIDS

The dance scene is quite long so I may have to break it up into several parts.

Jesus Christ, Sigourney Weaver remains based.

I could not imagine how much hate she had for this script and movie to act it that way.

'Tis better to burn twice as bright, user…

Is it really as terrible as suggested?

Apparently Feig broke down sobbing while trying to film it. I don't need to see the whole thing, I just want to know what was so awful about it that it needed to be pushed to the end credits.

And apparently in the actual movie the army is just standing and pointing up or some dumb shit.

Oh yeah it is horrible. When I first saw when watching the credits I actually felt embarrassed even though no one else was with me. It was that bad. They not only hid it during the credits but they also but all kinds of funky light over them. In addition the also have the credits themselves covering them. I think the worst part is not Hemsworth, but all the military guys in full gear making an ass out of themselves.

Here is part 2 of this shameful part of military history.

Holy shit, why are they all acting like if they were in a stage play?

>>>/lgbt/

Thor recasting when?

Here is the last part they finished it off with some dr niggers jungle music. Enjoy the cringe.

Ok, that was actually funny. Of course it was unintentional.

How about the entire movie in 8MB segments. :^)

When he dies on Ragnarok and is replaced with Natalie Portman

Nah, she's not coming back. They'd have to recast her too.

There was one scene in the movie that was actually kinda creepy but it wasn't really put to any use though. It also ends with the Uruk Hai screaming again this would be the 4th time she does it.

Holy shit that looked so terrible. How did they spend 150 million and have special effects that look so bad?

In this clip we can see that the sheboon volunteers herself onto the ghostbusters. This scene is so awkward and inappropriate. Like they couldn't write a better way to have Harambe be on the team? She just shows up and like that she is a Ghostbuster.

Other than the ape ruining the tone, the mannequin went from spooky to super fucking goofy once it started moving fast.

It genuinely looked like a dummy, the level of special effects a low budget canadian public broadcasting show would use for their grayscale slapstick comedy segment.

CHECK DIS OUT

CMON BABY, YA NEED ME
YA NEED PATTY
PATTY COME WIT BENEFITS
YA NEED ME
STOP PLAYIN LIKE YOU DON'

They had a guy flip off the female just busters and kick them out of his university. This scene wasn't to bad because it matched my mood towards these cows so much.

I chuckled. Bonus points if you watch the webm and read your post in sync with the clip

BASED
A
S
E
D

They also had Tywin Lannister through one these cunts out the door. One of the better parts of the movie.

wew
That product placement and they still can't get the terminology right.

sometimes you want to see just how bad the degeneracy is without risking getting pozzed yourself.

Thank you OP, I'm sure the pain of me watching these clips is nothing compared to your pain watching the whole abortion.

This is concentrated cancer.

What is wrong with them? Why are they all such selfish assholes?

I wonder how butthurt he is at being forced to throw it akwardly at the end

I forgot about this scene when the FLYING BEEFCAKE makes the US military cringe themselves. How soon till /k/ commits suicide?

Yes I can feel the tumors growing on my back but I will make the sacrifice.

100 executives. Japan figured if they're going to run the division, they don't need 100 Hollywood execs who do absolutley nothing on top of it.

He allegedly has a nervous breakdown on set and bawled in front of the entire cast and crew.

That is exactly EVERYBODY'S reaction when the trailer hit.

Sieg heil!

THIS IS THE POWER OF 140 MILLION DOLLARS! LOOK AT THESE AMAZING SPECIAL EFFECTS! That fucking little clip would not have been able to hold her, and Jabba the McCarthy's weight. The only believable part was King Kong being strong enough to pull them back.

How?

How is it so bad!?

I think over everything else, over the shitting on the original, over the feminist bullshit, the manhating, the terrible special effects, the halfassed plot I think what upsets me most about this is the fucking dialogue. It upsets me for some reason. It's so fucking BAD.

Just the constant need for these idiots to be talking no matter what is going on. It ruins every god damned scene. Was there even a script? It seems all the polished actors knew what to fucking do, but all of Feig's regulars and the SNL dweebs have to narrate every fucking scene.

"We gotta get them out of there!" "WE GOTTA GET THEM OUT OF THERE!" They can't allow any tension to build, any sense of realism, every fucking time they do it, it takes me right out of the god damned movie. Can you imagine someone getting through the fucking day like this?

"I gotta put on my shoes! Oh my god, one foot at a time, right and then left… Oh I forgot my socks! Better get my socks! …To put on my feet!"

"I have to eat breakfast! Food goes in my mouth! Where would I find food? Ooh, nope. Not in the bathroom, I'll try the kitchen!"

Here is another shit scene with an awkward talking 2d logo. This scene also had some cringe going on as it just looks so goofy and out of place.

Yeah that is true you can see here as well. When the big bad comes out they keep making redundant "Oh no!" dialogue when they should just let the music and the slowly backing camera set the mood.

FUCK forgot to add the vid

This is what happens when you let a Cuck direct women. He can't reign them in and get a good performance and instead lets him walk all over them as they treat the movie like a long SNL sketch. Rumors are there was even a bit of a feud on set between two of the leads because they both wanted more lines, that's some shit you'd expect from an college director.

Do you the Staypuft scene?

Oh god why did I watch these after eating

Holy crap that dancing clip was major cringe.

Yes they have another random cameo in the movie where he flattens them. He almost kills the cisbusters so I think he would be the most effective bad guy in the movie.

Anymore of the fight with the ghost logo?

Fuck, I thought you were kidding until I saw the webm.

I TALK STREET MUFUGGA BIX NOOD

Here is some of the lousy toilet humor that was mentioned earlier in the thread. Yeah I can make some clips of it. I may make some more showing the fight in the streets maybe.

Here is the first part of the moive where they battle the their own logo. It was to big so I had to split it.

Now for the second part of Attack on Ghostbusters. Honestly it really wasn't even that good he was barely in the movie and doesn't really do anything.

That saddens me that the final battle was shortened to just aiming at his crotch. That took no logic. In the original, they made it sound illogical too, but they at least had a plan and one that could have killed all of them. In this, there was no tension at all. I feel bad for the bad guy.

I guess this is a good a place as ever.
I'm streaming the original ghostbusters movies right now.
1 just started.

original.livestream.com/binaryghosts

in case you needed some eye bleach.

Here we have a strong proud intelligent dyke who knows technology. She is a genius, tech wiz, and mechanic. This why we need women out of the IT industry.

It is sad that the Ghostbusters brand has been dealt permanent damage thanks to this disaster.

I loved this part of the movie because it showed 0 self awareness. Someone with better editing skills than me needs to add the new justbusters into the tv while Mcfatty is talking it would be wonderful.

this was a plotpoint that went nowhere too

She went from okay to annoying by the time she did the first clap and started talking less like an enthusiastic person and more like a racial stereotype everyone started accusing her of.

She continues to act like loud mouth black women till the end of the movie. People weren't calling her an ape for nothing.

I'm guessing the executives knew somewhere in their heart that this was gonna bomb so they just allowed it.

lol nigga's invisible in 240p

What scene you want in the TV?

I HAVE SEEN IN TO THE MOUTH OF THE ABYSS!!!

I don't know maybe one of the cringe clips here like the dance off or when they kill Bill Murray with 90's cgi. Or if you find another clip somewhere that you feel strong about. Whatever you use just make sure it is about the new Ghostbusters. Also edit it a little bit so it starts when Mcfatty is talking about who the lady is going to call as you dont need to waste time with the computer part.

Dude this nigga is dark as fuck. Take a look at the scene where she sits there staring at the ghost.

Except those layoffs happened weeks ago, before the movie's promotion even started getting into full swing. Laying off 100 execs in the USA side of Sony, across all divisions of which Sony Pictures USA is only a small part, had absolutely nothing to do with the Ghostbusters reboot.

But don't let facts get in the way of your woman-hating celebration of ignorance.

So dark Wesley Snipes is getting jealous.

now playing GB2

same place as this.

Watching it now. Man we need to make back to back clips RLM Star Wars/Star Trek reviews. There is great potential for a good roast.

And I bet you believe that the box office is owned by the patriarchy.

you mean an online "news" website published a clickbait article at a time guaranteed to draw more clicks even though the story refers to events that happened almost a month ago?

And what's that? the "reporter" asked specifically about this movie in order to guarantee a quote to publish? FOR SHAME

I don't know if these clips are in sequential order but I find it funny how Hemsworth goes from looking like he couldn't give any less of a shit in the first clip, to being on the edge of vomiting all over those 4 cunts in the last one.

That made me a little peeved, to say the least.

These guys are one of the people saying $46 million is respectable despite it costing $144 million in production and $100 million more in marketing. Note that I mentioned "one" of the movies. The other one was something called "Magic Money". So nice response.

Wow, so you're saying Sony knew the movie was going to bomb and be hated before it was even out?

Like everybody else?

Nothing, literally nothing in that scene worked.

Also doesn't change the fact that this Ghostbusters reboot that's integral to the feminists defending this actually racist and hypocritical movie is bombing hard and China ain't gonna save it.

This is the hill feminists chose to do die on.

They are in sequential order and he does become crazier and crazier in each secne. I belive that Hemsworth decided to take advantage of the adlibbing and help run it into the ground. This is not what Sony promised his agent.

It seems Weaver shared your discuss by her aura of hate towards those women in that scene.

When I first saw it I felt glad that no one else was with me as having adults look at cartoon shit in a big movie like this is cringe.

I hope with the total disaster of this movie, Gamergate, and the rise of Trump we are going to see some cultural change against these cunts.

I think she understood her character. She lives that life.

I honestly thought I was going to hate Hemsworth because of his role, but no. Hemsworth is actually funny because everyone else is so awkward that simple adlibbing from him becomes a masterpiece.

Why? Why is this even happening? What leads up to it? Where's the logic?

What the fuck?

All those men lying out front they left to just get crushed to death.

They tried doing 2d animation with real life actors and it never really worked. Why they thought it would be a good idea to do that shit in a modern big budget movie is beyond me. The entire scene comes off as cringe tier.

Thats funny I didn't notice it before but you are right they all get smashed. So much for the Ballbusters being heroes.

I took a second look at that third clip, and you can see his disgust seep through his acting when his eyes shift to the side as they talk about Martin or whoever that was (I don't care what his name was)

I didn't mean on a cinematography level, I mean storywise, why does Rowan become the logo? Why does he shift form? What leads to that? Why doesn't he just stay in Thor and use his body as a hostage while running amok? It's not like he can't fly or other ghost bullshit while stuck in there. There's no reason at all for that scene to happen. No reason for him to transform. It doesn't make sense.

Here are the first scenes when we meet Hemsworth. You can see that he is completely normal in the beginning. If you look closely at his face and eyes he makes little expressions that give him away. Some he looks nervous, disinterested, or apathetic.

These files were so close to being together but they were just a bit too big.

Part 3 that we saw in movie trailers

Well that is a good question as it makes no fucking sense. I mean we just saw the Cisbusters trying to shoot him before he transformed into a logo. Then there he was an open target but they didn't shoot him. There is also another point that they did not have an official logo in the movie so how would he even know to transform into it?

He has good reason to be worried; this could fuck up his career.

Well they couldn't hit him earlier either, since they shoot like women.

The only time they could hit him was aiming for his dick.

…I fucking hate this film and I have only seen the trailers and webms.

Nah Hemsworth is the only one that came out looking good since his character ended up mildly entertaining and it was a departure from what he's normally played.

He's been known as Thor and has branched out doing other movies that showed he could do a good job.

I'll take your word for it he did alright through the movie.

I'm just cringing in disgust or hate just watching this.

I laughed at him talking about fish submarines though

I'm just going off user's talking of the movie and the RLM review that suggest Hemsworth is one of the only decent ones in the movie.

I think Leslie Jones supposedly did well as well, mostly because she took the universe seriously unlike the other three, which makes sense given those other three usually are complete shit about taking their comedic universe's seriously. It's part of the shtick for McCarthy to do that as well.

This was all a clusterfuck of massive proportions with a director and several actresses that each wanted to do the movie their own way, which was compounded by the fact that the director has absolute no idea what he is doing to create visual comedy. Every comedy he has ever directed is filmed like an SNL skit with cheap looking sets and stationary cameras.

Given the special effects necessary for Ghostbsuters it made zero sense to choose Paul Feig.

something I noticed: women think lip syching and weird dancing are *fucking hilarious.*

honestly before the twitter meltdown was on the side of leslie jones, she seemed to lean in fully to the dub role she was given and was otherwise un-PC in her behavior.

You mean Ernie Hudson…

Back to tumblr to dig your salt mines faggot :^)

Wow. Weaver sounded like she was literally just making herself say the lines.

You see that face that's the face of "Contractual Obligation"

Why is chris helmsdeep in this movie? He actually has a career and this movie seems so beneath him. Even if he just showed up for three days and got paid well its not worth it.

Probably saw Ghostbusters on the front cover of the script and signed his contract before reading a single page

She's channeling Harold Ramis (god have mercy on his soul for not living long enough to stop this from happening)

Elle est un porc.

Thanks for the clips user. I knew this movie was bad, but I had no idea how fucking bad.

No problem someone had to do the job of enduring this shitshow for the greater good. The plus side was all the comments and banter we all had about it was the best part.

And this is why all these movies will ultimately fail.

When the transtrenders and oink hairs move on to the next hot controversy, we remain: the bitter, hateful shitlords, the Night's Watch of movies and television.

We will rip and tear this movie ro shreds, reduce it to memes, and in time, all shall be embarrassed by it. All shall mock it.

We weren't locked in here with it. It was locked in here with us.

Until the culture changes & movies like these are no longer tolerated or incentivized we fight a losing battle. They will eventually like the barbarian horde overwhelm us.

Thanks user, you're doing God's work by posting these.

It is quiet incredible how unfunny this movie is considering how hard they pushed it. Some of the jokes just don't make much sense, like it's a first draft that needs a few more rewrites. The best part is most of the lines which are slightly funny are all from men.

When will we start to see comedy's that are actually funny again? This PC bullshit has to end eventually.

This is something which always pisses me off because so much shit is written by people who have never had a single shitty thing happen to them. If someone's entire life has been shit, why shouldn't they hate the world? Why should we hate them for hating the world?

Shameful.

no homo but I did delight in the Dancing Thor part of the end credits.

Thor is a tall, fit, handsome white man. He is objectively attractive. That feeling you felt in your pants when you saw his tight, muscular, sexy body gyrating was completely natural. I too want Thor to slam it in my ass all night long, and keep warm and safe in his big strong arms. No homo.

well, the ass-slamming seems like a bit much but I suppose I could go for some Thor snuggles.

Speaking of Thor and love I wanted to bring attention to a scene involving Hemsworth that I forgot about. Wig moves in on Thor grabs his ass and begins to dance sexually on him and the "say no to rape culture" feminists laugh. Wig abuses her power in the work place and sexually harasses him during an interview, eh no problem its charming. She then drinks from his cup and is not called a creeper or pervert as a man would if the roles are reversed. Its funny how they preach so much against objectifying women but when they have the power they turn into total hypocrites.

Third vid as they did not all fit. Omg you creep someone call the police that guy just drank from my cup! Oh look a cunt does haha so cute. All feminists must be sent to the gas chamber.

The original Ghostbusters may have blown shit up, but they were blamed for all the shit they wrecked.

These bitches got off scott free.

I'm finding it really weird at how quiet this movie is. Shouldn't there be some light score or maybe some ambient sounds in the background to add a little depth? It's like playing a videogame with the music turned off.

That is actually an interesting point. There really isn't much in the way of white noise at all. No atmosphere, ambient sound, music or anything. Describing it as a game with the music off is perfect. This movie is so poorly made its shocking really.

post the akyroyd cameo

The careers of the faggots who made this abomination may never find work ever again.

There seems to be a need on Feig and his womyn's part to prove how funny they can be, at all times. Instead it's tiresome and obnoxious.

It was spoiled in one of the trailers. Just search "akyroyd cameo ghostbusters" on youtube.

What was direction? "Act like Shia the fucking Beef?"

which gets even weirder when….

so there's not just a bunch of covers of the theme song by Fall Out Boy and uh, Pentatonix.

How can he be this obtuse? Surely someone - anyone - should have pulled him aside and kindly but firmly suggested that he was projecting more than a powerpoint presentation.

The joke is that wasn't part of the script

Here is the cameo. I like how leaves this bitch in the dust. I suppose its like his silent middle finger to the cisbusters.

Was he bullied though? He acts like a bully now maybe he was the bully then too.

Shouldn't you be defending Trayvon in the other thread?

archive.is/Ni1VJ

Wonder if he's either getting sued to white knight or he's getting points using his white privilege to help a monkey out.

I can see a guy like that going after much younger kids, yes.

After his career is in the toilet, I'd like to imagine him to get a guy friend to bond with, like that movie I Love You, Man, so he'd stop being a fucking pussy.

Yes, he said other guys throughout all his middle and highschool years disliked and bullied him because he didn't want to be part of their "crude male bonding". He specifically mentions that they always called him "Paul Fag". Considering the average teen age boy, seeing another effeminate boy that thought he was above rough-housing and fun. refused to engage with the other guys and was the quintessential beta-orbiter of the girls, is it any surprise he was bullied or called names?

Who knows. What it does show is how people who suffered in their formative react when they have the power. Some people are empathetic and use their power to make no one else suffers like they did. Other people - like Feig - want to use their authority and position to get back at the evil dudebros (all men, in his mind). The sad irony is that he projects his own moral failings onto the very people he wants to bully now.

in the way Chris Hansen should interfere with, sure.

I know that's what he said. I am sure he was called Paul Fag but I think he dished out a lot more bullying than he received (to younger kids). You can see how slimy and cruel he is and I bet he was an evil little bastard as a child.

There are rumours of that but there's no proof. It wouldn't surprise me at all though.

that shitty made for TV Scooby Doo movie from 6 or 7 years back is a better Ghostbusters movie than this.

In the original Ghostbusters the hotel owner got pissed at them for all the property damage. They responded with an expensive bill and threatened to release the ghost they captured. The whole scene ends with the owner begrudgingly accepting the damages and charges just to get the ghost out of there.

Nu-Ghostbusters treats property damage as visual fluff (ooh, sparks and explosions) and in a few instances a cheap reactionary gag. Like when the delivery guy's bike is blown up. Property damage is never addressed in a realistic way. Nor are there any scenes to explain how they get away with it. It's more a case of Nu-GB emulating things from the original without understanding them.

That is a good point in the begining of Ghostbusters 2 they mention that part of the reason for the Ghostbuster company disbanding is because nearly everyone in New York fined or sued them for damage after the giant marshmellow attack.

it sounds like an okay capeshit score that occasionally has the melody from the original theme song pop up.

6/10 would pirate again.

no he fucking doesnt, he balks at the expense of the bill. he never mentions the property damage at all. stop pulling shit out of your ass

here's the scene… hotel owner doesnt even mention the damage

good job wikipedia

It's unbelievable he isn't gay. He must be in the closet. No straight man looks like that.

He's not gay. He's a pedophile.

That's the entire movie.

IIRC he wasn't even aware of the damage yet, was he?

Wikipedia is pure pozz, m8. Can't expect anything better from it.

Yes, he wasn't. Otherwise he'd probably straight up refused to pay.

Where's that picture of him being stepped on by women?

LOL QUIRKY

seems like he can't come out of the closet now otherwise in his mind he'll be proving those mean old high school bullies that they were right, he was a faggot all along.

This is one of those pictures that makes me cringe hard enough that I worry I'll turn inside out.

this fuckin' homo.

Which is funny since a suppose sequel hints at it being like the first movie with that zuul reveal at the end credits. Kind of lessens the impact of Gozer since its ability was copied by a loser that killed himself. They'd also make Gozer an obvious tranny.

Nu-GB is feels like a cobbled mess trying to be nostalgic but with a comedy style that aims for a different audience. They should have just done the traditional passing the torch style next generation instead of this weird reboot that tests peoples patience on what is tolerable in modern comedy.

the point is that the original never touched or mentioned property damage either -
despite the assertions in

there is more than enough stupid shit in this reboot to legitimately criticize.

stop making up retarded shit

more in the closet than cruise

how do you not remember "yes, this man has no dick"

shutting them down for being dangerous and irresponsible is a main fucking plot point of the first movie, it directly leads to the climax

I enjoy sucking cock, yet this (((straight))) guy is gayer than me.

This guy makes me cringe so hard. Clearly his wife fucks him with a strapon. I bet he's taking care of her kid as well.

That was the EPA you doofus. They were shut down by Walter Peck because Venkman refused to let him inspect the storage unit for possible environmental contamination.

At no point in the first movie did anyone complain or even bring up the destruction of property… not once.

Keep fucking remembering the movie wrong. It makes you sound like a retard.

best part is when he does those bird noises

My bad.

>>>/lgbt/

During the RLM "old review" of GB '84 they played some Larry King interview with him ranting about how the aliens have abandoned Earth because of the Iraq War, so I think he's being serious.

Is that from their review? That's a good quote.

archive.is/aWIow

Isn't Guardian like respected? This is tumblr level lies, generalization and salt.

Well, the movie is a giant bomb, so I guess all this asshurt from SJWs is futile now, we won.

user, do you not realise what year it is?

Wew

But basically the Guardian is like the official news paper of the British left wing establishment. You could expect to see Labour and (more recently but still less commonly) Lib Dem screeds in there. Also in general they've always been big on "RIGHT ON" kind of fist pumping.

So you should be be surprised at all to see this coming from them. This is quite in character for the paper.

It used to be. Now it's basically Salon's print edition.

Oh yes. They straight up lie if it's for the greater good. When GG started an internal Guardian email leaked where it told all the journalists to ignore everything they were hearing, and that Leigh Alexander was going set them straight on what was really happening.

Also, they've removed most of their comments sections because the replies are 90% debunking the articles. Those that are still open are heavily moderated, and the plan was to eventually shut them all. However, this results in massive loss of clicks.

Megaphone Girl?

How did this pile of crap get so many shills? Also holy fuck those effects are bad.

Every single fucking time

What is wrong with these people?

They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Seriously, the world's become a parody of itself.

They're that stupid. They think they can convert movies into their gender studies' classes. Heck even the nazis in order to do indoctrination, they have to create good movies.

I want to smash the face of the writer who thought that this line was okay.

Did you post the Zuul cameo?

WATS ZOOL

It seems Weaver wanted to smash the writers face as well.

Feminists felt they had to make Ballbusters a hit or women everywhere would suffer.

Gorillaposter? Is that you, desu?

No, but I was in that thread.

source?

Fuck you.

The camrip's audio sucks so that isn't helping matters.

Why are you being a faggot?
Read that until it sticks in your head.

Reminder that the Guardian got ransacked by government goons over the Snowden incident.

Every version of the leaks (which turned out to otherwise be completely accurate) states he broke down sobbing at at least one point during filming. Some sources claim this was because one of the cisbusters was mean to him on set, but others claim it was because of the dance number.

See, the Sony e-mail leaks reveal the dance number was supposed to be his big scene, his crowning achievement. It was the entire reason he wanted to make the movie. Essentially wanting to feminize the military.

But he apparently had no idea how to direct it and couldn't choreograph it, so the scene had to be cut entirely and moved to the credits, and in it's place the military all just arbitrarily point upwards to the sky for no explained reason.

The leaks also state that McCarthy was a big fan of the cartoon and was upset about how much was changed from the canon, that Kristen Wiig was constantly refusing to come out of her trailer, and was loudly talking on her phone to friends that she was stuck in a complete piece of shit movie and forced to sign an NDA and was basically venting her displeasure with the film, and that two of the girls were constantly fighting and talking over eachother to try to get more lines in the film.

So you mean when women are given positions of power they fuck with each other instead of co operating?

Lads, I have a confession to make and I need you to understand something before I make it. I watch a lot of shitty exploitation movies and youtube quality B movies. I find them entertaining in a "holy shit, someone made this" sort of way.

Some of these clips made me chuckle. Not in an "oh, that was funny" way but in a "holy shit, how the fuck does this exist?" It's like someone gave Neil Breen 3 prostitutes and a gorilla and then told him to make a ghostbusters movie. I mean look at when dyke tries to save fatty from being sucked into the portal, that is some B movie green screen wire shit from the 70s right there.

I think I might enjoy this movie, not because it's good but because it's such an abortion that I will enjoy it for how goddamn awful it is.

Right, you're free to enjoy it on the merits of it being awful, just don't give it any money.

Besides, the charm of something like a Neil Breen film is that he just made it himself on no budget.

Same thing

I can't believe they dragged Charles Dance into this shit

You apparently aren't familiar with Charles Dance's past film history.

That's fuckin' great

But see, that was a funny movie.

This, this is just…why?

No it isn't.

All of that could have been abated by having a stronk an in charge. Or fuck, even a dude that was professional. Instead you have omega Feig letting the cisjusters walk all over him.

From the looks of it Thor had a great time filming it though. You can see he gives zero fucks and enjoys trolling people on camera.

I suspect he realised what a shit show he was in and resolved to just fuck around and enjoy himself while he was stuck there.

think he fucked any of the women on set?

Do you think he would really settle for the JUSTbusters when he could have his share of womyn to fuck?

Plus there's always that chance someone cries "raep" and then his career is over.

unless there were some hot staff ladies, no

His final gag in the movie is him fucking with them. The script calls for the woman to throw his sandwich away and he gets a staff member off camera to throw it back to him.

See for yourself. here's the entire female crew.

kek

I guarantee it was a woman crew member that betrayed the gurl powah message because her knickers got wetter than the Irish countryside when Thor smiled at her.

He smirks like a mad man as well.

Jesus, the dance scene from fucking Good Burger was better than this.

Fucking Degenerates. And he considered Tyrion the disgrace to his family.

I still adore Wiig tbh

The idea isn't terrible. That could actually have been a fun scene in the hands of a competent director.

I can possess entire crowds of people now, but I won't use this power on the Ghostbusters themselves, or use my army of possessed innocents to attack them with an army they can't kill.

Agreed. If Paul hadn't thrown a tantrum and given up on the dance number like a big gay baby, we might have gotten at least one fun scene out of this piece of shit. The fact he did something as amateurish as shoving it into the credits just goes to show why he's a hack who should never be allowed to direct a big budget summer movie again.

This scene is fucking retarded and completely indicative of what's wrong with a feigheit like this guy making movies.

Obviously, in the competent alternate universe, the Ghostbusters would have used some tech to prevent being possessed after seeing Chris Hemsworth being possessed.

Make the joke be that he's such a power-mad, arrogant asshole, he's too busy fucking with the military to notice the Ghostbusters sneaking in to attack him.

It really isn't. It's the one thing in the movie that could have been memorable (in a good way) if done well, but Paul Feig cannot into choreography.

Thor looks like he's actually having fun during that scene

Yeah, but only 77 cents on the dollar.

The only bits here I found amusing were Wiig quietly agreeing with the MIB when he talks about their car, and Thor blowing off his secretary job to go do something else.

And I'm not talking laughs here. I smiled. I may have said, "heh."

I still can't believe that people actually believe hawking's retarded notion that aliens are "conquistadors"
it's such a mind-bogglingly retarded false equivalency that it would take years write down all the reasons why it's so stupid

Watch Thor dance, he clearly has no direction, he's just told to do dance moves. It would of been a fun scene for the kids if they didn't make the old timey ghosts creepy as fuck which will scare kids away from it.

I think she ad libbed in the "I hate doing that" line. I think she understands her career still heavily relies on nostalgia as Ripley and Daina to get con invites and appear as a "known and popular" star in whatever jank sci fi they're pushing out.

I like Wiig's character. She clearly doesn't give a fuck and just acts like she's a meth addict. It's unintentional but she works as the perfect self insert of "Welp I don't give a fuck, lets see how this train wreck goes". It's like watching a Neil Breen movie, you just don't give a fuck but you want to see how fucked it gets.

I swear I am not making this up:

archive.is/Tixr9

This is worse then I thought. It really is Fantastic 4 tier, from the scandal to the effects. At least I can be smug around others when I see the failed attempt of their 100 million more marketing attempt when I go around major towns with people.

Think of the bright side, hopefully some feminist bitch thinks the same and makes a company full of likeminded individuals who all die in a horrible accident.

This makes me really sad… I mean fuck.

It's just that it was made with 140 million dollarydoos.

Everyone on Holla Forums laughs at mighty no 9 for being a 4 million dollar piece of shit, but to me, It's just saddening that a studio like fucking inti creates could turn out such a piece of fucking shit.

It's the same with this film. There are people involved with this film that have actual talent, but there's no fucking direction. It's so bad, it's just sad.

What is this, Sony shills on Holla Forums?

Why does the budget keep casually dropping? A few days ago it was 144 million, before that I saw it at 150 million, but this was excused by the new head taking 5 mil off the budget (it would still be 145, but whatever.)

It also leaves out the over 100 million for marketing.

Feig said in an interview the movie would have to make 500 million just to break even, that's from him. Why 500 million? The theaters get half the money, so in order to break even the movie would have to return 250 million for them.

They're never going to make that money back. Other than Ecto Cooler, everything associated with the movie is selling like absolute shit.

Yes, Thor had actual talent and he shows it.

This movie shows who can act and who can't, no direction forced them to do something they other wise wouldn't have had to do. Prove they're more than a script

Depending on the cinema's policy, if someone leaves within the first 10-15 minutes of a movie they can get a refund. I only had to do two occasion, but I did get a refund either by saying there is no good seats left, which was true in one case. Nowadays refund seems to be last resort, I need to speak to the manager for that sir\madam, situation. Passes instead of refunds is more likely.

With NuGB, seeing a spit take within the first minutes it looks like, is already a bad sign. I think I would have to improvise and say the movie had audio or technical issues within the first minutes, and I want a refund. After all I can't be assured I will be shown the movie as the fine director intended it to be seen due to the technical glitch of the theatre setup. Because they may not believe the

Here is a scene that I forgot to post earlier. It introduces us to Slimer and shows how the females allow their car to be fucking stolen by a ghost. They left the keys in the car, didn't shoot the ghost right away, and apparently it has an unstable nuclear reactor on top of it.

Thanks for the oc

It seems like the general concensus is that Thor was one of the only ones with actual talent, and he was having fun with the freedom to adlib. That may save his career but it won't carry this moive.

Maybe there still is hope for man.

Paul Feig you need to go and fucking watch them, you retard.

Half the plot is about them having to take responsibility for the regulations they don't follow, the entire premise of the second one is that despite saving the city they still got condemned to massive amount of fines and reparations and had to break up the company.

Then they literally end up in court for more PROPERTY DAMAGE.

Also if we get nitpicky that's amazing but in Ghosbusters they actually catch ghosts for a living, hundreds of them…

The girls capture a grand total of 0 ghosts during the entire movie. They somehow managed to get one and they're the ones releasing it through sheer incompetence (and no in the first one it's the "bad guy", the EPA inspector that does it).

Feminist productivity I guess.

Well if the email leak is accurate, Pascal did not seem to care for GB much, only as an 'IP' with potential that can jumpstart the idiotic plan of a cinematic universe franchise. She found in Feig the perfect director that followed her MO. He doesn't care or understand the source material much or at all. Just the absolute laziest gender bending wala it's current year shitlord! He doesn't 'direct' women because that would be sexist for an enlightened nu male. He just lets the women be naturally funneh because reasons, and he just lets the camera rolls to capture the incredible comedy magic that miraculously happens.

This tbh fam

But still, why fucking Ghostbusters? The project was doomed from the get-go. Did Sony seriously have nothing left?

Supposedly the 2009 GB videogame fan and sales response got them interested enough. I don't know about doomed from the start, though Ramis passing away didn't help. But before people knew the name Amy Pascal and Paul Feig, the idea of a new GB movie especially after the 2009 video game was pretty well received among people from what I remember. Most people that liked the original GB but not a hardcore fanatic about it, probably only heard that Bill Murray was kinda reluctant to do it, and Akroyd was pushing hard for it.

Then they hear the new movie may just happen. And it might be an all female ghostbusters. But it should be ok, Akroyd is all for it, and he's from the original cast and crew. What could go wrong. :^)
The name Pascal and Feig has not entered the trainwreck publically at this point.

Hillary should do just that to rub it in. Make sure she is in a GB jumpsuit, asking people to PokemonGo2thePolls while she's at it too. Maybe break dancing during the first debate while throwing some tacos to the audience,right and right afterwards do a literal mic drop, after she says 'you just got served, Donald!'.

And I thought the nuGB merch went on clearance sale before the movie even opened. Is that what they meant by selling well?

Yes ladies, I'm serious. That egg drop soup you all wolfed down? That was made with my semen. My fresh, savory semen. Miss headband, I can tell you like it very much and would like to take a bowl for later, yes?

Not from the camrip, but a shining ray of hope that they'll axe the sequel and make a decent one with the
RUSSO BROTHERS
involved.