MARVEL BTFO

MARVEL BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort_Weisinger
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOW

IT LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Wew, Flash is now so quirky and bazinga, just like Quicksilver.

to be fair Flash is supposed to be the quippy one while Quicksilver is an emo asshole in the comics

Cyborg looks like shit.

rest was alright.

>>>/normalfag/

Too late get it? Marvel beat them to the punch in movies.

He's not quippy, he's bazinga cancer, like new Spider-man.

more than half of the cast are jewpigs?

They really should of cut the Death of Superman. What are they going to cram in Superma Returns along with Batman's recuritment?

Let's see:

New flop incoming.

cybort animation was not good

I still don't understand why they have him instead of someone like Green Lantern or Martian Manhunter.

because it's
{{{CURRENT YEAR}}}

WHO WROTE THIS SHIT?

i guess, but no matter what year it is Cyborg will never be as good as other Justice League members.

I'm surprised Aquaman got in and not the Green Lantern. Normalfags fucking hate Aquaman!

I still can't believe they ACTUALLY put Aquaman in this.

Aquaman has always been one of my favorites along with Shazam

I have no fucking clue who that even is. Is he in the comics? I grew up on this.

Notice How Green Lantern is already a nigger in some versions, so they really didn't need to create that horrible cyborg shit just to pander to blacks.

Brah…

They had already a good looking Flash for the tv show, why this ugly fuck now?

I googled it and it looks like current year cancer straight out of Holla Forums

fuck that

People still remember the last film

Cyborg was in the New 52 justice league. They could've picked anyone, and they went with Cyborg. And like the other user said, he was in Teen Titans. Even Animal Man would've been better than Cyborg.

Jon Stewart. He's my favorite out of the Green Lanterns. I would rather have him than Cyborg as well.

But Normalfags love Game of Thrones.

Post yfw you've never watched a movie with Ben Affleck as Batman and never will.

Clearly not

The original 2003 series, not the current "Go!" bullshit cash-in.

Oh shit I thought you were kidding. They really created a super hero named Animal Man.

Are you ?

No

The thing with Animal Man is that he sounds lame as shit, but the comics were actually pretty good.

So we've got noice nordic aquaman, jewish wonder woman, cybernig, eliot rodgers flash and blandman

christ the shitty ass green lantern CGI was better than this

DC seems to despise their TV licenses. They neutered Arrow by forcing them to kill off all their suicide squad characters because they were doing their own movie.

*pacific islander aquaman, you shitlord!
Check your nordic privilege!

To anyone wondering, Cyborg is the DC Token, he is only in the Justice League because that's the only worthwhile nigger character they could dig up anyone gave a shit about.

Green Lantern too, but that's just a nigger stealing the achievements of others and calling it his own.

they thought, "it's gonna sound trendy if we put some white stripes on it"

Because, it's the new 52 iteration of the justice league, not the bruce timm one

The Manhunter isn't a nigger though, they just blacked him in recent years, ditto for Green Lantern.

Cyborg is the only truly coonish character.

But everyone knows the New 52 is shit. DC is even doing away with it and rebooting in a month or two again.

That's not what I was saying. Cyborg is simply shitty character. Even so, Jon Stewart is still the best Green Lantern.

I don't understand a thing, where's the alien man or superman?

This whole capeshit-thing has gotten out of control. How is one who isn't a nerd, supposed to keep up with all of this? I read some of those comics back when i was a kid, how am i supposed to know who the hell these jabronis are when they weren't in the old succesful comics of the past?

Well, yeah, he has no fucking reason to be in the core Justice League membership, beyond tokenism.

That's not how you type "Jon Stewart is a token nigger".

You are still deluding yourselves over this kike, aren't ya?

You know what the great this about forced diversity is? Because it's forced, and not based on talent, the black character is always the one people like the least. Heh.

Token nigger Green Lantern is still a better character than both Hal Jordan and Guy Gardner. The only Green Lantern in the corps that is better than him is Kilowog.

One thing researches have noticed about robots is that the closer they are to humans in looks and behavior, the more anger they induce in humans.

Same applies to niggers.

Both are better, and have more character, than the Gary Stu nigger.

They're trying so hard to make it come across as "more fun" now. It's a little sad.

The only way Hal Jordan is better than Stewart is if you mean in the GL/GA run, but we both know you haven't read any comics kek.

kyle rayner is best gl. although i haven't read comics in a decade so he's probably a tranny by now.

Who wrote this shit?

Rayner was pretty good tbh.

I really don't buy Kal Drogo as an Arthur. Arthur's the whitest name ever.

Isn't Drogo Polynesian? The most famous Polynesian in the world is called fucking Dwayne.

How?

Nigger Lantern meets his first arch-nemesis, George Zimmerman.

I blame Steven Universe.

This show was made way before Steven Universe was even a concept…

inB4 a funk cover of It ain't meme

see

Do you even know what Polynesians are?

Ocean niggers.

More like Ocean Indians the American ones not the India Indian ones

aquaman has always been a nigger who comes from the ocean, even when he's white. so him being an actual ocean nigger makes sense tbh fam.

So, red nigger.

Jew pls.

aquaman was created by a jew though lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mort_Weisinger

So? So was Superman.

jew pls lol.

DC was always supposed to be darker than Marvel. Not necessarily MoS/BvS tier but still a bit more serious.

What the fuck is this??

Why can't they find a middle ground?

I hope they just cut and edited all quipping that's in the film because I go to the theater to see a DC film, not a Whedon one.

I never said that, goy

still playing the dumb hypocrite, eh chaim? trying to fit in? i'm onto you.

aquaman's an ocean nigger created by kikes.

>>>/reddit/

Ok, first of all Cyborg was a member of JL in some occasions.

Second, people hated that they rushed the franchise with BVS, do you really want to start the cosmic saga just yet?

MM can wait a few movies.

BUT WHY

They're all created by kikes. I think WW is the only one who isn't and she was created by a feminist pervert.

you live to see Power Rangers become the Darkest of the three Capeshits
Hell according to set photos.
Putties were killing cops by neck snapping in front news helicopters before the rangers stopped them.

He was always the token nigger character. He never belonged among the originals.

LITERALLY TONY STARK WITHOUT THE CHARISMA

and that makes it fine? lol jew pls. you might have better luck pushing your propaganda here
>>>/tumblr/

GLOWER RANGERS

Your pic is why.
The box office is why.

Marvel has won. Shit-tier humor combined with light-hearted action scenes and character immunity to death (except for the baddies, ofc).

Snyder wanted to try something different.

He tried. He failed. Not his fault, people simply cannot think for themselves and believe a superhero movie can be more than just quips and fights.

Wew lad. How's Martha doing?

== Just Just Power Rangers == ether everyone involve in Power Rangers is miserable or Liongates is doing the no Joke policy as DC during Batman V Superman.

Their armor looks like something you'd put on at a lazer tag place.

It's on.

Less willingness to defend a shitty movie.

That's the definition of his fault. No judgment; just identification.

This looks so fucking terrible that it's pathetic.

Fuck Teen Titans. Cyborg was a diversity quota character then and he's still one now. The only difference is that diversity is so emphasized now that the Justice League has to have some.

so one rushed scene invalidates two good films?
wew lad, you must be retarded
I bet you didn't like the Avengers because you didn't see how that's a a party, amirite?

I guess it's his fault in the end.
He didn't realize the vast majority of movie-goers and "cinephiles" are genuinely retarded, like this guy

Rita wearing green because She was the original green ranger before betraying and murdering her team in cold blood.

they are good, from a technical and subjective point of view
if you don't like grimdark or DC characters, that's your problem
it doesn't make them bad
you're not the center of the world, sweetie
I hate romcoms so I don't watch them
perhaps you should do the same if you don't like DC films

DC or rather Hack Snyder has no idea what the fuck he's doing. He's a one-note director and he's tasked with operating on two different levels, dark & broody shit and dark edgy humor. He's so far out of his league that it's just JUST.

they're trying so hard to be Avengers it hurts

Holy shit get the fuck out of here and return to the liberal arts classroom that you became indoctrinated from.

Actual good dark serious tone would be something like the Vertigo comics with Hellblazer or Swamp Thing.

MoS and BvS is just more schlock by zack snyder.

meant for

Niggers, first I need to say the movie DCU is garbage.
However, it's just stupid to give the blame to the director. Especially since he didn't write the shit script (muh Martha)

I hate when "critics" and plebeians always blame the directors at the drop of a hat

the directing was still shit though.

funny that you mention that because it clearly shows here that you have literally ZERO movie knowledge yet you think your opinion matters more than mine or that of the people who like MOS and BVS

also the audience was split on both films, so it's not like I'm praising a total shitfest that nobody appreciated and its deeply flawed

yes sweetie, making a film requires skills

it doesn't just pop up and then you decide whether its good or bad based on your experience watching it

except it was not
the theatrical version of BVS had editing flaws but it has been explained that it was the producer's fault for changing a lot of stuff 3 months before release

nah, the directing is still shit.

But can Aqua Man regain the Heavyweight Title this weekend at WWE Battleground?

I dunno, I watch the torrent camrip and some scenes were so dark it was hard to follow the action

Fucking called it. We got a live one folks! Enjoy him while he's here!

tell me again what exactly was shit about it?
the lighting?
the camera work?
the explosions?
any continuity errors?
the visuals?
how any of the ones above were handled by Snyder?

saying its still shit doesn't mean anything

The grip work.

holy shit, are you sad my little sweetie

top tier retard we got here

Sorry faggot it doesn't work that way. You're getting your shit called out because you're retarded. Now please continue and let me laugh harder.

They were awful movies. I don't have much knowledge to speak about the technical aspects, but from a storytelling perspective they are a muddled mess of poorly thought out inanity.

MoS is just dumb. It fucks with decades of Superman lore for no good reason. His parents always taught him to be the best he can be, the moral core of who Superman is and what he is about (an inspiration to every man to better himself) comes from his parent's influence.

What we get instead is a father that tells Clark to hide himself and what he is, to the point staying secret should override him saving his father from a dumb death, thus teaching Clark that secrecy is more important than saving lives.

Even Lois and Clark did a better job of this shit, with Clark angsting over his fear that his father or mother might one day be in danger, or hurt, and he'll be half way across the world saving someone else. He questions and fears if he would chose them over the lives of other innocents.

And that's not even getting into the whole final fight and how completely moronic it is. Like I said, Superman is meant to be an inspiration to all, yet here he is, destroying half the city, murdering the villain in front of children and generally being an inept, autistic fucker that can't get shit done.

BvS is even more retarded. Wonder Woman is pointless as a character, she serves no purpose, Batman is a neutered joke, the conflict is built on such a stupid premise it could get resolved in under five minutes of talking. Lex Luthor is a bazinga tier villain with poor motivation, he's more a manchild that wants to see two guys beat each other up than some scheming mastermind.

The fact they had to drag up Doomsday just so the heroes had something to punch goes to show how poorly planned the whole thing was.

kek no, he's a jew made character for little kike children. Superman can fuck off forever.

sure why not

It looks like a trainwreck in the making frankly.

OY VEY, GOYIUM KNOW, SHUT IT DOWN!

so does the lore tells us where nig lantern stole that armor ?

also

fucking Batman standalone when

Why is every super hero jacked as shit?
If you could control motherfucking animals to do shit for you why bother working out?

I'm getting sick of this shit

do you even micromanage bro?

ACÏŸDC man all the kool kidz like it, groovy, it's the current year: 1979. Get with the times, pops.

This is what happens when Gen-Xers are the designers of what's cool in movies. They still don't get rock and roll has been dead for a long time. I still hear Gen-Xers say things like "Rock on dude!" and "Party on!" and then throw up the horns, it makes me cringe so hard, they're such old faggots.

They think the leather jacket and sunglasses combo is still cool too. Holy shit, nothing funnier than a middle aged man dressed like that Anthony Bourdain fucking delusional hard edge look. They use the word "awesome" a lot too. Gen-Xers kill me, they're fucking hilarious. All the women in that generation model their life after Jennifer Aniston and all the guys think they're Anthony Bourdain.

Turbo faggots always going to restaurants and shit. And they wear those button up shirts that are like a hybrid with the graphic tee. So it's like a dress shirt but then it has some kind of gay hot topic design crawling up it like their about to do a magic show. They all dress like they have herpes and all the female Gen-Xers always have a small tattoo on one of their ankles of some pointless shit. WEW.

pic related.

holy shit exactly! HAHA

Kill yourself if you actually read rottentomatoes.

What's it like being in junior high?

Calm down, go back to watching your Real Housewives marathon while reading British tabloids for gossip about Kim Kardashian on your smartphone, Gen-Xer. I know you people too well. My older siblings are you people. Remember to take your medication too to keep those herpes flareups under control from back when you rode the cock carousel because Jeniffer Aniston made casual sex look harmless on F.R.I.E.N.D.S. AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

I'm 20.

Sure is summer in here.

Liar please, everyone under Gen-X calls it middle school. Now go back to your Netflix queue and finish watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt so you can vicariously pretend you're young again like the Gen-Xer Tina Fey does through that bitch in her shitty show. AHAHAHAHAHA!!! You're aging and not cool or hot anymore and it tears you apart doesn't it? HAHAHA!! Why the can't Gen-X age gracefully?

They would totally fuck it up anyway. And also they would have to decide which version to use:

Which one seems to be the most useful in current year?

I suppose I could lie about my age, but nothing can ever hide the fact that you're a faggot.

The first time I've ever heard this. They were two separate things at my school, but I'm sure you'd know better since you're still there.

What sort of unconscionable retard wants to be a millennial? I wish I was part of an older generation (except the boomers, fuck them).

Again, trying way too hard, kiddo.

To be fair, there is going to be a Green Lantern movie, but it's about the Corps so it'll probably be a space adventure.

I don't know if they said which Earth Green Lantern will be in it though.

Holy shit, you're doing a point by point response like any of this matters, and you think I'm the one trying hard? I'm not even trying. AHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! How frustrated can you get, Gen-Xer? Go back to eating your your Chipotle veggie wrap. HAHAHA! You know you eat there!

I fucking hate this generation.

Gen X'ers have nothing on how fucking degenerate millenials are. Gen X'ers are cringe af. Millenials are just food for the gas chambers.

Lurk moar faggot.

Tell it to your Starbucks barista while you get your poz flavored latte, Gen-X faggot, HAHAHAHA!!!

Why do you have all these conspicuously detailed and specific insults at the ready, user?

I don't think any gen-xer could make me cringe as much as this has tonight.

What the fuck are they doing in a cave? Anyone notice how wonder woman did the EXACT same move from BVS? Having her bracelet hit each other? Oh god she can't act.

I mean I guess it's a step forward…

Why does the man have a Prussian medal but bomb the German planes?

They should have stuck with the grimdark, I don't want 2 Marvel franchises.

Instead of Ben Affleck playing Batman we get Ben Affleck playing Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man.

JUST

That shit doesn't work. It worked once with batman, but he was really the only character they can do it with. Clashes with everything else.

It's better than having 2 identical franchises.

GIVE ME A WEBM
GIVE ME A WEBM
GIVE ME A WEBM
GIVE ME A WEBM
GIVE ME A WEBM
GIVE ME A WEBM

The tit rangersuit will trump the bat nipple, bat butt, and bat crouch of batman forever.

No, make it yourself if you want one so bad.

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE

MAKE ME A WEBM NOW

BEFORE I GET MAD

here's your webm

If they're both fun I don't see the problem

that last line was pretty cute

everything else was terrible.

Why the fuck they used Barry and not wally? it's quite clear that flash is comical character of movie so why not WALLY!

looks like the flash likes his Rick and Morty

The people who make trailers these days need to be hunted down and shot.

Fucking dubs beat me to it.

They are just trying to fix their mistake of not just stealing the Avengers plot in the beginning.
Wonder woman is the soldier out of time who fights nazis in here stand alone film (cap)
Flash is the plucky noobie with a mouth who is excited to be working with his heroes (spoderman)
Aquaman is the non human/human warrior from another land with powers bestowed upon him from his lineage (thor)
And batman is a mix between fury and ironman.
Serious, secretive, but also a billionaire playboy with lots of tech and toys.

They could of made these characters and not just outright copied the Avengers formula.
But after BvS they don't want to take chances anymore.

because they already have cyborg for the token nigger.

180+ post in and still no webm. welp this site's been taken over

It's better

It's the white man's burden all over again.

No blonde hair for the flash

The only problem is that they all haven't been replaced with negroids.

Same reason why they used Ryan Reynolds to play Hal Jordan instead of Kyle Rainer. Who's name is the most well known? That person will be done first.

I didn't even realize this watching the trailer. Batman introduced himself to everyone without the costume.

Until the trailer made it obvious I thought Bruce Wayne was trying to piss off some random mudslime. Someone please remove Hack Snyder or cancel the fucking project.

Jason Mamoa is 6'4".

Comics are good. Not sure what they are doing with him now since they are doing that Rebirth thing. Rebooting a universe every 4-5 years seems to be the business model for tanking comics industry.

Now if there is a series deserves a remake, Manimal should be it. Or Animorphs or any animal changing character in fiction. I'm hoping for an actual Dial H for Heroes movie or series but I'll have to be content dealing with its black sheep in Ben 10.

WE WUZ BORGS AND SHEET

literally the shittest chip ever produced.

Cyborg was ALWAYS a nog.

well, that or stolen by them (see Stan Leibowitz claiming to be the "idea guy" for every Marvel character ever)

This is new?

That's like going "WHAT DO YOU MEAN POISON IVY IS A WOMAN?"

It was a general criticism.

Why?

The thing about being an "idea guy" is that everyone is an idea guy. When I found out Stan Lee didn't even draw comics I became super repulsed by that kike.

The only one that doesn't look terrible is Wondie.

There's nothing inherently wrong with a character being a nigger.

He's a third tier superhero being pushed just because he's black. I had the same criticism of Black Widow (shit-tier hero) being pushed in the Marvel movies just because she was a woman.

I actually wouldn't have a problem with a black Justice League member as long as it was John Stewart.

Yeah, I never really saw why he needed to join the JL, but they already have black characters there, so I really don't get it.

>>>/reddit/

That's my point. In Avengers, I have no issue with Scarlet Witch being part of the team because she's high-level legacy superheroine. Black Widow is some Ruski spy with an American accent whose powers include guns, weak-looking kicks and being perfect in every way, save being sterile.

Cyborg is better than Black Widow, but he's a lot worse than Green Lantern.

oh alright. I also would've wanted Wasp instead of fucking Scarlett Johansson's shit acting skills. I never got her appeal.

Green Lantern will never be in another movie again. Not a white one, not a black one, not an orange one.

200+ hate comments on Holla Forums for a franchise they'll watch anyway.
WEW
E
W

Never change Holla Forums your salt fuels my batmobile.

Thanks Marvel.

Me either, and I watched BvS to laugh at it with friends.

If they made Fan4stic after the godawful Rise of the Silver Burger supposedly ended the franchise, they'll get Gay Lantern on the big screen again too. But probably only as part of the JUSTice League.

Is that a new game Akabur is working on?

Oh, hi there Red letter cuckedia.

Part 2 because of retarded line limit.
Barry is a BAZINGA tier spurg confirmed.
Cyborg looks like he's made out of plastic.

What would be a better alternative?

Nigger, I'm a Millenial and I want to gas them myself.

Is there a similar film that has one though?

Anything a real human being would say?
"I have reason to believe that we're all in great danger"?
It's a lot more natural than that dry and weird dialogue delivery.

THIS
FUCKING
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME

So this where Holla Forums fled to after people stopped their control of /n/?

Can you at least post bait that makes sense?

What part of the truth here doesn't make sense to you? Or is not getting triggered by black characters bait now?

Aquaman looks badass, though.

that's exactly why they have him. it's tailor made to make normalcucks feel smart.

Recently was in Omega Men, a pretty great mini series

>>>Holla Forums

Go back to your containment box

This. All of this.

Your trolling is too transparent to be funny, let alone effective.

CIA is their leader

why