Ghostbusters 2 is happening Haters!

Holla Forums and Holla Forumsacks BTFO again!

Fuck hatechan

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/k2kFc
archive.is/7jUCV
8ch.net/tv/res/413069.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Another troll attempt I see.

All I'm getting from this is that Sony likes seeing money burn.

Nope, it's not. Remember Sinister Six and Venom?

Just like Fan5stic was definitely happening.

I take it this is old news? After seeing some Sony employees getting laid off I doubt it.

Oh yeah Sony burn that cash

But it is

Maybe in Rothman's wet dreams

The article is quoting an anonymous source. It's not happening. This is damage control to attempt to make some more money before they pull the plug completely next week.

No link, never happened, no Spinachbusters 2.

Literally the exact same thing happened with fant4stic. They were talking about the sequel, about crossover with Memepool which apparently was already filmed, they put all the kids from the movie in some crossover promo material with mahvel. And then it all burned literally overnight.

A new F4 is going to happen, maybe not with this same cast, just so they can retain the rights to the IP.

The article is real. But it's full of shit
archive.is/k2kFc
Basically the Chinks came up with this themselves:

Based on this Wrap article: archive.is/7jUCV

In which the Sony Rep had this to say:
>“The ‘Ghostbusters’ world is alive and well,” said Rory Bruer, president of worldwide distribution at the studio. “I expect ‘Ghostbusters’ to become an important brand and franchise,” he told TheWrap on Sunday.
>“While nothing has been officially announced yet, there’s no doubt in my mind it will happen,” he added.

It's exactly the same spin, lies and damage control movie studios always do when a movie fails and their plans to create a multi-billion dollar franchise go tits up. Expect 'Ghostbusters 2' to be taken off the schedule, if it was even on the schedule and expect talks of a sequel or expanding the franchise to gradually die out as people forget Cisbusters ever even happened

ib4 Rory Bruer is fired by the Japanese

That really was just talk. Fox aren't allowed to crossover Fantastic Four and the X-Men (otherwise they would have done it to throw F4 a life preserver). It's to do with their contracts, while neither contract expressly forbids a crossover, they don't expressly allow it either. To do a crossover they'd have to renegotiate their contracts with Marvel, which isn't going to happen because Marvel/Disney hate them, and if they did it without renegotiating their contracts, Marvel could potentially sue them and have the rights to both Fantastic Four and X-Men returned to them.

So any talk of an X-Men/F4 film crossover is just Fox blowing smoke

It won't. The latest one was an outright bomb and the two previous films really didn't make enough money for the studio. Fox can't build a profitable franchise based on those characters so the chances are that they'll either sell the rights back to Marvel to both retain leverage over X-Men and to receive compensation for their losses or else they'll let the rights simply lapse out of spite and make Marvel wait as long as possible to get their characters back. But bottom line is you probably won't see another Fantastic Four movie coming out of Fox ever again.

So how much money has it made by now?

Is Ghostbusters 2016 gonna have the same fate as jem and the holograms?

Are you autistic? If it has nothing to do with this one, will happen in 10 years and gonna be handled by different people, it's not a sequel, isn't it, and not related to fant4stic in any way.

below 90mil ayyy

Holy shit
How much did gem and the holograms make by comparison

/Sony/ and /Tumblr/ BTFO as always, it's not happening

It was the worst opening movie of all time, only the Wubbles or whatever the fuck that was performed worse. The movie also did a good job of shitting on its fanbase. Same thing with Fantastic 4 and it's brown Johnny Storm.

Hey guys have been editing the new Ghostbusters bootleg and making small clips of odd or bad scenes. I am going to dump them now. The first clips I am going to show is how awkward or bad the edits are in the movie. I DID NOT MODIFY THEM AT ALL. THIS SHIT IS ACTUALLY IN THE MOVIE!

The next clips I am going to show all feature the ballbusters being completely incompetent. Breaking the law, starting fires, and even getting a man killed these women have no idea what they are doing.

I don't understand, Sony just lost a shitton of money because of this piece of shit. I really hope they're not being serious.

Why are these so unfunny?

Why did they think improv was a good idea? You need people that are able to to do it for it to work.

Please tell me you edited that.

That was not part of a $144mil movie.

It wasn't just talk. Fant4stick happened exactly during the Sony/Mahvel deal and the talk about Fox trying to make bridges as well starting to appear (keep in mind that Sony doing that was also considered just talk, even the same day it happened).

That's exactly what it was supposed to be. Did you really miss all the buzz of the Memepool cameo in FF?

Not that guy, but yeah. This is the first I heard of that.

SONY BTFO
SONY SHILLS BTFO

OP, if you actually believe that shit you're one of the drooling masses articles like that are placed to sway. Shit like this gets planted all the time to attempt to drive more viewers out with the concept that "well if there is gonna be a second I need to see the first!" or "it's so good they're making another? Well now I need to see it."

If you genuinely believed this and aren't trolling you're a pleb worthy of Facebook.

I have made a thread where I am dumping all clips from the movie. I take requests as well if there is something you want me to show from the trainwreck.

8ch.net/tv/res/413069.html

they're trying to make a cinematic universe so it'll be Zuul in 2, Vinz Clortho in 3, and Gozer in 4

Why didn't they just do that? It'd be way cheaper to make and a significantly better movie that far more people would want to go see. I thought they could have just asked the "Its Always Sunny" guys to do it too for similar reasons. Why doesn't Sony like making incredibly safe and cheap investments that are almost guaranteed to succeed?

Aren't they the ones responsible for giving the world all those Adam Sandler movies?

oh boy

Just to remind everyone or inform any who didn't know, Jack and Jill had a production budget of $80M. If you don't know what that movie is it was a terrible comedy set in a regular city with no costumes, sets, or significant use of special effects. All that shit was just spent on cameos from big name hollywood stars because Sandler wanted to scam everyone to get him and his friends easy money. A nice movie to compare it to is Hardcore Henry, a big ass action movie with lots of choreographed stuntmen and plenty of practical and special effects and that movie had a budget of $2M. Hollywood is just one big scam.

Are these guys fucking kidding? That's like making Harley Quinn the main villain of a Batman movie.

Careful with those keks user, you may accidentally meme this into existence. Then we'd have to deal with feminist Buzzfeed articles about Cisbusters for a fucking decade.

Movie isn't happening like Green Lantern 2 and Nigga Human Torch Part 2.

It's already planned though. The Sony email leak had a lot of info about them planning an entire cinematic universe to compete with Marvel (assuming that Cisbusters was successful, but it looks like they just might do it anyways).

There's even a kids movie spinoff about the slimers that they set up in the reboot (apparently near the end a wacky family of slime ghost dudes drive off into some portal in a car)

So like Minions but with Slimer(s)?

Just tell me one thing user, if I kill myself will I finally be off this

WILD RIDE?

Shit's not happening. Heads are already rolling over its failure.

Well that's a relief, I just hope that one day the masses will start to wake up about Hollywood's shit and broaden their horizons to the point where they actually consider watching movies that aren't overmarketed Hollywood garbage.

See

No, that idea was actually from the leaked emails, though Gozer would be for the 3rd film, not the fourth, if I recall correctly.

FOX pre-emptively announced fan4stic 2, remember how that went? And paramount (?) pre-emptively announced a new terminator trilogy, remember how that went? Shit, we'll probably not even get a sequel to the robocop reboot. Thr only reboots that are guaranteed new films are jurassic shit, kike wars and mad max.

That was the old plan, likely not happening now regardless of this publicity piece, justy like all the talk with the sequela for all the other flops, You think they didn't originally plan to expand shit too? Oh and that wasn't a slimer family, it was Slimer, some prostitute that looked like slimer's kind and some random blue party ghost that drove into the portal.

Mad Max underperformed expectations. Again because of feminist shit.

Okay, maybe the shills were right about Hemsworth having at least some funny moments.

why do i get the feeling that all of you have seen this movie…

jesus someone needs to bataclan that band

I'm pirating it right now with the intent to see it. Film student buddy said that when he saw the pre screening it was decent and I'm eager to prove him wrong with a long form analysis on exactly why it is shit.

There is a scene shortly after that where that lead singer gets slammed by the ghost dragon into a bunch of speakers which kills him. Was surprisingly dark and no cared.

I already pirated it that was how I made all these clips. The entire movie is so bad there are so many things wrong with it I don't even know where to begin.

Sony would earn a bigger profit from filming burning cash.

15 minutes in right now, I thought it was going to be at least a little bit funny but they have not made a single joke that wasn't about poop or farts just fucking kill me now

worthy cause i guess…

If the people going into the film industry think that garbage like this is acceptable then we're only going to see more of it in the years to come. Education is the number one key to making anything better. Educate people on why movies with big name hollywood actors are shit, educate people about shitty writing in movies, educate people about the fact that there are a ton of excellent indie movies that aren't pretentious arthouse garbage, educate people about the fact that there are movies made in languages that aren't English, and that they can and usually are quite a bit better than Hollywood shit.

I've turned friends with complete shit taste into autistics like me. In fact at one point in my life I thought that shit like Iron Man was the coolest movie to come out while completely ignoring anything good. People aren't genetically wired to have shit taste in movies, they are conditioned to like this shit by western media and culture. They're conditioned to assume that independent movies are all pretentious and boring. They're conditioned to believe that foreign movies are cheap and that cheap movies are bad. They're conditioned to believe that older movies are fun but don't hold up to modern standards.

I hope they do so we get to see another $200,000,000 go up in smoke. Somebody should actually investigate Sony for money laundering.

The jokes aren't funny. There you go, that was hard.

I completely agree, especially about the conditioning part.

There is a real brainwashing element to the entire hollywood train(insert rant about jewish influence and symolism of the word "hollywood" here)

Im sure they are aware that most of their stuff is garbage that needs to be floated, hard, which is part of the reason for all the infrastructure surrounding it

I also share your misplaced idealism in terms of peoples taste, mine has definitely been improved through others

I cant quite make claims like that, but I did recently manage to make a friend feel bad about watching big bazinga theory, and got him to watch some silicon valley instead, thats something i guess..

I hope that I will live to watch hollywood shrivel and die, not through some cataclysm, but because people slowly, but surely get…wiser?

that would be great

He's a film student so he's gonna need more than that. He admits that it wasn't a great comedy but he still thought it was decently funny and a passable action movie.

Haha, no silly they're making Harley Quinn the main hero of a Batman movie

Maybe he could talk about how the attempted humour is so low brow it makes even some sitcoms appear witty.

It's a comedy. You don't need to analyse it in-depth, the film rests entirely on its jokes.

He should kill himself, tbh.

No because I'm sure the movies are already filmed and edited in hell

Oh yeah because of that bs "mra and gamergate are boycotting the movie watch it to show those sexist pigs" articles that came out

Mr plinkett is that you?

Yeah we saw that coming.

No one cares. It'll just serve to give more lulz when it fails and costs Sony more money.

legally blonde had a squeal as well.

Legally Blonde wasn't GB16 either. The only people shilling this film are political hacks, the regular ones can't even muster a thumbs up.

Legally Blonde made money

Legally blonde was charming and had a actual narrative, regardless of how simple it was. The only message it seemed to have was how pretty girls can also work hard and be intelligent.

Already happened

Hows that Fant4stic sequel coming?

Is that Robert Duvall? It would have been cool if it was.