What is the worst TV network of all time?

What is the worst TV network of all time?

BET

CUCK

BBC

THIS.

I'm going to have to vote that the child raping network is definitely the worst network of all time. Someone needs to teach the British that raping children is wrong.

WB
UPN

G4
TechTV
Syfy

The Clinton News Network.

SyFy is Kino.

it had its moments

PBS = Pure BullShit

Correct answer. They spew horseshit propaganda, take millions in tax shekels to do it and then still interrupt shows to beg for money so you can enjoy "commercial free programming".

Fuck those slimy cunts.

But first he said pee

PBS take like a dollar of your taxes

Indeed. SyFy is so yesterday

and there's 300 million yous in America

that adds up to millions

Budapest Tv

retards. let the niggers have their networks. The worst network of all time was and is the one that brought you the steaming piles of shit that pass for entertainment today

The point is that PBS is no big expense to you as an individual

theft is theft, no matter the amount

at least MTV had the greatest comedy show of the third millennium so far

In which case you might as well complain about taxation entirely, rather than limiting your ire to public television

I do

techtv was fucking based. they were installing linux live on air in the late 90s and spending an hour talking about beos

Why is this allowed?

TLC- Originally called the learning channel and TruTV with was formerly Court TV which both have the same problems. Heavy reliance on low brow reality tv to keep it afloat. All channels dabble in it but they surely must have the worst of all of them.

NBC

I don't know, probably BET or CNN.

As much primetime trash as they put out, CBS at least has Sunday Morning and some great coverage of the FedEx Cup and the NCAA Tournament. Just a few years ago, they also had Dave and Craig late every weeknight, but they were quick to fix that issue of their programming being too appealing.

tlc is horrid

faux news