Was he autistic?

Was he autistic?

sounds pretty autistic tbh

most definitely

No. Autists are notoriously bad at interacting with others, even in adversarial relationships like the janitor and JD. If he were actually autistic nothing he ever said or did to JD would be funny or smart, just pathetic, sad and/or irrelevant.

sounds like Scrubs alright

He ad-libbed basically everything he said.

source?

reminder that during S1, JD is the only person who interacts with the Janitor or even acknowledges his existence, because the original plan was for the Janitor to be a figment of JD's imagination

No, just a cuck.

Fuck off, Holla Forums

/thread

Confirmed for never actually meeting any autistic person at all

Just ignore him

I mean, he does hallucinate like six hours a day

The millennials are the ADHD generation, I guess? Being able to learn things makes you a fucking wizard, to their eyes.

I have a couple of season DVDs because I'm a Flynn Fan, it's mentioned a bunch of times on the commentary.

Like 90% of doctors and surgeons are fucked in the head so it makes sense

i don't have any difficulty in believing that
after all, you must be slightly fucked up in the head for picking up a job which consists in cutting up people's organs on a regular basis

Explains Ben Carson. :^)

Nope, just a cuck.

No, he's gay.

LIKE OP

does he do it for free?

He was also supposed to only last a season and was originally a figment of JD's imagination. If you watch S1 he doesn't interact with anyone else until right near the end when they changed their mind.

you also didn't read the thread where that was already stated.

Nah, he's just an ordinary worker who worked too long of a time on a shitty, boring job so he has turned into a shitlord to kill the time.

Like most fun collegues. The boring ones are the one who tries to have Water-cooler conversations.

That sounds like an awful lot of work user.