I can think of no bigger hell than that...

I can think of no bigger hell than that. The movie you thought would win you the oscar and be an all time classic was a critically reviled flop… while the 'Ghostbusters' you thought was shit and you half-assed your way through, ended up being an all time classic.

Every time GB is mentioned would remind you of how you failed. How you failed yourself,. How you failed your art. How you failed belushi.

So you hide. You quit the film business since it's all for plebs anyway, the type of plebs who would flock to ghostbusters, but turn away from razors edge.

Except something happens.

Being in the real world reminds you quickly how good you had it. How easy it was making easy money by making stupid faces into the camera and deadpan remarks. So you get dragged back into sequels and garbage and make as much money as you can. But all along, you don't give a crap about what you're doing, and you hate everyone around you.

Fast forward to 1993. Groundhog day happens. Finally a chance to redeem himself with a movie that explores the concepts and philosophies of buddhism. This is going to be a film that makes a difference. The oscar winning film that you wanted razor's edge to be.

Except there was fucking egon forcing you to do the same old shtick. Egon was a successful director, and when you tried directing, you fucking failed. You can't stand being directed by someone who you felt under you, so you try to get egon fired, but Egon wins. They force you to do the clown shtick again. Hyuck hyuck, Bill.

So you write it off as yet another shit movie, and never talk to that fucking jew and kiss-as egon again. The end result: Groundhog day is another all time classic.

No wonder Bill Murray is such an ass. His life has been one failure after another, and every time he put his foot down, he got cucked.

By the time he got his oscar worthy role, he had burned too many bridges and pissed too many people off, and hollywood said fuck you, Sean Penn takes the oscar.

You want to know the problem with Bill Murray? He thinks of himself as something more than the filthy clown he is. And he is nothing more, and he will never be anything more. Deep down, he knows it, and he's pissed.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0236519/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bill could never live up to john anyway, he was always in his shadow.

JUST

Has Bill officially entered the JUSTice League?

no, he's now a member of the JUSTbusters

He's done good stuff with Wes Anderson.

???

Razor's Edge. It's actually not bad, just not the kind of movie you want starring the guy from Caddyshack.

Doesn't he have a brother? How is he holding up?

GHOSTBUSTERS

imdb.com/name/nm0236519/

You fucking nailed it.
I am sick of this Bill Murray Hipster worship.

I like the guy, the movies he WAS in, but the last 5 years have been unbearable. He has been unbearable.

Murrays brother - which one?

The younger one was in a movie called, "MOVING VIOLATIONS". I thought it was funny as fuck and that little bro had some chops and timing. Check it out!

Acting or reality?

Just when I thought Holla Forums couldn't deliver anymore, it does. Best post of 2016.

OP is clearly Buddhist propagandist. Buddhism is shit.

Oh look, its the xtian pretard from the last thread. You already admitted you know nothing about Buddhism and labeled it as 'asian shit for asian people'. Opinion discarded.

Most of Bill's problems come from Bill. He had an unstable home life and took it with him to work.

Seriously. WTF is the problem with Bill?

What's with the webm spam?

See:

Imagine how low you have to be to do something like Osmosis Jones.

thread bump time

the murray cameo got leaked

someone quickly get a webm of this, then cut it to the part where the ghost drags him out and blast WAKE ME UP

Here's Bill from happier times.

Why is this so unfunny?

Oh, Paul!

Just after Murray's character is killed, they rush to the window but they don't look down where the body is supposed to be.

The whole production doesn't care about the movie.

Melissa McCarthy's voice is so irritating. I just want her to shut up.

The choreography is worse than a medium budget capeshit TV show.

same fag here, i went ahead and cut it up myself

What made Sony think this was okay?

Is McCarthy only capable of being an insufferable fat cunt?

>The only laughs come from a male lead
10/10

That nonmedy. The Swayze reference might have been funny if they didn't end it with the retarded meta comments like every joke in the trailer, can't imagine sitting through an entire movie of those. And what does that say about female comedians? That the only self unaware, somewhat funny character in the whole movie is played by a male capeshit actor? Then it flops and the sheboon "comedienne" has a public meltdown because she doesn't know how to be funny on twatter. What a shitshow.

I think you answered your own question there

Fucking hell the new ghost traps look like SHIT.

SHIT
H
I
T

What did you all think of the ending?

Which one are we talking about here?

this is the scariest thing i've seen in years

9:34
That would have been funny 10 years ago.

in my theater, no one laughed at that.
whoever recorded this must live in a shit state, poor guy.

Leslie Jones is reptilian confirmed.

This was like all the night scenes in Sicario where the black guy was in them. You couldn't see him properly because of how dark it was.