It's a House gets physically assaulted by the patient's parents episode

scrubs is better

it got fucked near the end of its run though.

Just like House.

The episodes don't revolve around this. You're just pointing out something that's happened more than once throughout the show.

This is true, though they're at least aware of it as the show goes on.

Again, episodes don't revolve around this. That's like saying "It's a House uses a cane episode" - the tropey fucks.

He's a drug addict. He does this.

Of all the problems you could pick in the show, you chose the weakest.

Is House good Kino?

It's fun overall but comes in waves:
Seasons 1-3 are seen as the best. Seasons 4-6 are fun but get repetitive. Season 7-8 bounce back and forth between okay and JUST.

And you're an idiot.

Start the patient on Heperin and Interferon.

Chase and Taub check the house for toxins.

I really wish House MD wasn't so fucking procedural, its best episodes were ones that had barely anything, if at all, to do with a patient

And the only reason people even like Scrubs is the cocks, and you fucking know it

This literally never happens, Wilson.

you keep using this word, I don't think it means what you think it means

scrubs is funny tbh

heh

I meant formulaic, a lot of the episodes are identical save for a few House moments littered here and there so it doesn't seem as obvious

I thought of procedural because that's what procedural cop shows do all the time too

Formulaic shows are the comfiest, but the worst overall to marathon.

IMO House peaked in S2-early S3.

i leik hous and scroobs

Well, procedural actually means the opposite of serialized. A procedural show has its episodes self-contained, with little or no continuity between them.

so…all of them?

top kek, I didn't know they had done this

this

Scrubs is garbage and the MC is reddit-tier "funny".

what's that?

He means the JD.

Main character

OFFICIAL TOP 10 Best episodes:

1. All In
2. Euphoria (part 1 and 2)
3. Three Stories
4. Pilot
5. Cane and Able
6. Informed Consent
7. No Reason
8. Everybody Dies
9. 20 Vicodin
10. Safe

This and this.

Scrubs is shit. You're shit. Waste of double dubs. Kek smites you.

AYO HOL' UP NIGGUH

There's actually episodes named this.

Can someone give me a replacement show for House? And don't say Orange is the new Black or Grays Anatomy or some shit, I don't want to watch some show with a woman main character because they are all boring as shit and written for women.

I'll try it, but I'm more looking for something where the lead is a lunatic who's smarter than everyone else

There isn't.
Medical dramas are a dime a dozen, but formulaic, well written, medically accurate and brilliantly acted medical dramas are not.
Consider yourself lucky we got 8 seasons of it, of which at least 3 are abslute comfykino.

veal cucklet.

Don't it's degenerate shit … normalizes trannies

Isn't this that tranny shit tumblr worships?

He really should have smoked canniboid oil instead.

Kill yourself.

Is that a tranny or just a gypsy?

Check out Longmire. He's not a lunatic, but the show is the titties.

Yeh I'll probably avoid it then. I tried to watch that cop show with Dwight from the office, he is great in it but all the other characters are insufferable, they have to pack 20 niggers into each episode and give him a gay roommate just to make it diverse enough, and they just suck the life out of the show (also the writing is too 'Hurr durr look at the stereotype'). I fucking hate television from this decade.

the gay roommate was his brother. that show had potential but the fucking tokens, oh vey

Yeah, I really tried to like it and just ignore the diversity quota but they spend 80% of the episode on that shit so I stopped wasting my time

longmire sucks longdickwire

I NEED ANOTHER SERIES LIKE HOUSE